Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnwrapMe

Meteorite
In each of these I role play the famale. I need someone to role play the male in each story. BTW my females are always straight. :p

1. Sibling jealousy. Janet's foster parents always favored their son over Janet, unfairly comparing the two. Janet gets good grades in school, but so does her older foster brother and he's a star athlete (just like his dad use to be). He's of course a part of the popular crowd, Janet is 'accepted' by the popular crowd only because of her foster brother, when he's not around they ignore her or are downright mean to her. He can get away with anything, but Janet gets punished for the 'smallest' things, from getting home just five minutes late to getting a C on her report card, but her foster brother can stay out as long as he wants without getting punished -he doesn't even have to sneak in, and if his grades go down some, they give him a lecture but no punishment. Nothing that Janet does is ever good enough for her foster parents. Her foster brother is genuinely nice and friendly towards her, often taking her side and sticking up for her to his parents and friends, and there are times when he can actually make her smile or laugh when no one else can. But she's so jealous of her foster brother she almost hates him. But he's secretely in love with her. That's the background info. :D Our story starts with he foster brother catching her sneaking out of the house with her clothes packed, she was running away. (Want this to be a romantic story between Janet and her foster brother who's older than she is.)

2. Replacement Wife. (old west or fantasy setting.) After her father leaves their small homestead to search for work (most of their crop died because of the harsh weather, too hot, not enough rain). The young woman Abigail promised her father that she would stay at the boarding house until he returns, but after he leaves she decides to save the money it would have cost to stay at the boarding house and instead decided to stay at the small homestead and try to save what is left of their crop. A man (an indian if in a western setting, a half human half something else if this is a fantasy setting) has been watching her, his wife was killed by a white man and he's decided to 'take' one of their women to be his wife. After meeting her in town then watching her for several days without her knowing, he kidnaps her. (Obviousely he kidnaps her to be his wife, not a sex slave. When I first thought of this story I pictured it in an old west setting, BUT if you are an expert about the old west I would prefer the story take place in a fantasy setting, because I'm not an expert and don't want to be graded or corrected, I just want to write. :p )[/b]

I'll edit this later to include my limits and probably to add more story ideas. :D If you reply to this thread and don't get a quick response, send me a pm.

LIMITS: Master/slave, Dom/sub, mind control (Hypnosis falls under mind control -you might as well rp my character for me, which I hate). No beastiality, no 'creatures' or 'monsters' that are not at least humanoid. (example: tentacle monsters or plant monsters YUK), no body fluids (gross), rough is alright, but please no torture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom