Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The corruption that is my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remnant_Of_Dreams

Super-Earth
Hi, name's Remnant_Of_Drams but if you like you can just refer to me as Remnant. Anyway, I'm pretty much open to any idea's on what people have for role playing since I'm still new to the whole online role playing thing but I suppose I'll put a few rules as well as some of my favorite's just to help you people out ;3

Rules:
~Will role play as a guy character
~Will do Yuri, Yaoi or hetero
~Be fair and respectful
~please let me know if you're going to be gone from our role play for a certain amount of time, if you don't and I don't hear from with after 3 days I will check to make sure you are still interested.
~If I don't reply within 3 days I give you permission to bug me but not rudely
~I do not nor will not rp over IM so don't ask
~I do not play Dom. (Or in Japanese terms Seme) because i am horrible at it but my characters are never the type that won't fight back to protect themselves or get what they want. They do have a backbone
~I will never play a character younger then 15
~I will never play a character over 29
~I generally prefer using anime pic's over real one's when I do use pic's but I can make an exception if you're convincing
~I prefer role playing over pm's or thread's, IM does not work on my computer

pairings:
Vampires(Not Twilight ><)
Incest(Brother x Sister, Uncle x Niece, Father x Daughter) (As an extra note Twincest is my all time fav.)
Werewolves(Again not Twilight><)
School setting(High school/college)
Neko's
Romance
Bar/Night club setting
Master x Slave/pet
Human
teacher/student
Father x Son's Girlfriend
Tenant x Landlord's Daughter

Here is my rabbit hole account for a more detailed idea of what I will and will not do: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Remnant_Of_Dreams
Extra: I generally keep an open mind and so a lot of the stuff in my rabbit hole is not permanent and some of it can be negotiable, all you have to do is ask.

Update:
some new pairings I decided to try out, also I have edited my first post as well. Keep in mind that I can play either a girl or a guy so which role I play is negotiable.

Pairings:
Royalty x Servant
Student x Student
Knight x Witch/wizard
Assassin x royal Bodyguard
Demon x Angel
Android x School Girl
School Boy x Android
Modern Day Ninja x Target/ Witness
Military based
Boyfriend x Girlfriend's Sister
Heartthrob x Fan