Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The corruption that is my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remnant_Of_Dreams

Super-Earth
Hi, name's Remnant_Of_Drams but if you like you can just refer to me as Remnant. Anyway, I'm pretty much open to any idea's on what people have for role playing since I'm still new to the whole online role playing thing but I suppose I'll put a few rules as well as some of my favorite's just to help you people out ;3

Rules:
~Will role play as a guy character
~Will do Yuri, Yaoi or hetero
~Be fair and respectful
~please let me know if you're going to be gone from our role play for a certain amount of time, if you don't and I don't hear from with after 3 days I will check to make sure you are still interested.
~If I don't reply within 3 days I give you permission to bug me but not rudely
~I do not nor will not rp over IM so don't ask
~I do not play Dom. (Or in Japanese terms Seme) because i am horrible at it but my characters are never the type that won't fight back to protect themselves or get what they want. They do have a backbone
~I will never play a character younger then 15
~I will never play a character over 29
~I generally prefer using anime pic's over real one's when I do use pic's but I can make an exception if you're convincing
~I prefer role playing over pm's or thread's, IM does not work on my computer

pairings:
Vampires(Not Twilight ><)
Incest(Brother x Sister, Uncle x Niece, Father x Daughter) (As an extra note Twincest is my all time fav.)
Werewolves(Again not Twilight><)
School setting(High school/college)
Neko's
Romance
Bar/Night club setting
Master x Slave/pet
Human
teacher/student
Father x Son's Girlfriend
Tenant x Landlord's Daughter

Here is my rabbit hole account for a more detailed idea of what I will and will not do: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Remnant_Of_Dreams
Extra: I generally keep an open mind and so a lot of the stuff in my rabbit hole is not permanent and some of it can be negotiable, all you have to do is ask.

Here's some plot's I have but if you have any of your own that you'd like to do just let me know^^

1) School: It's basically an idea where a female character dress's as the opposite sex in order to get into this really high class boarding school and it goes smoothly at first until her roommate finds out her secret.

2) Incest: Basically the characters are siblings though due to some reason they were seperated at a young age. Several years later the girl decides to go live with her father and brother inorder to finish high school and start college. However, when th siblings meet there's a sall attraction towards each other and once they start hanging out and getting to know each other the atracion slowly grows into something that they both know should be wrong.

3)MasterxSlave: Basically the female characte just moved out of hr parents home and recently got an apartment, getting ready to start college in the next semester. Her parents had sent hr awayto a private boarding school so she doesn't know much about the outside world. But she is also quite curious and one night, not long after moving out she goes to a bar or night club, wanting to meet some new people and hopefully getover being so shy towards others. But when she is there she encounters a very successful man and follow's him home after hey get to know each other a bit not realizing what she might be getting herself into

4) Incest: Basically the idea is that the female characer is forced to live with her uncle because her mother has decided to start a new family and doesn't want her around, at first she hates it and tries to be as cold towards him as possible. However, she ends up learning the hard way that he won't take it and also that he seems to think of her then just as his neice

An update(2/6/2011, 5:25 AM) for anyone who does anime rp's, the list isn't really complete but it's a basic list of the anime's I know

Ouran High School Host Club
Wolf's rain
Bleach
. Hack
Fruits Basket
one piece
Tokyo Mew Mew
Black cat
Inuyasha
Gundam seed
Naruto
Yugioh (all seasons/series)
Loveless
07-Ghost
Shugo Chara
Elfen Lied
DEATH NOTE
Rurouni Kenshin
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex
Cowboy Bebop
Scryed
Prince of tennis
Vampire Knight
Princess Tutu
Eureka Seven
Card Captor Sakura
Kiddy Grade
CODE GEASS (all seasons)
Yu Yu Hakusho
Shaman King
D.N Angel
Trinity Blood
Tsubasa Chronicle
Gundam SEED Destiny
Blood+
Dragon Ball (All series/seasons)

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
akiriu said:
A last of their kind RP

sounds fun do you want to do it in a thread or a pm?
psychobilly-night said:
Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
would you like to do it in a thread or pm?

Thread would be lovely ^_^.

cool do you want to use originals from the show or make up our own?

I was thinking a little bit of both. I was planning on playing an OC and Batou.

psychobilly-night said:
Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
akiriu said:
A last of their kind RP

sounds fun do you want to do it in a thread or a pm?
psychobilly-night said:
Thread would be lovely ^_^.

cool do you want to use originals from the show or make up our own?

I was thinking a little bit of both. I was planning on playing an OC and Batou.

ok both works, the only female i really know is the major so I'll play her and an OC do you want to make it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom