Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Bite the Grit (Qedesha and Unheralded WoD setting)

Cici stood up and leaned against the table, her head swimming. Were she still alive, she would've been panting after that. She'd noticed earlier that she had forgotten to breathe, and had used it to her advantage here. "I do... and in cases like this, I take it." Her lips met Sandra's again, her tongue teasingly slipping past her lips.

"For such a tough front, you really are pretty sensitive," she whispered, lightly nibbling Sandra's ear. "C'mon, let's find my new bedroom." Tugging her along, Cici walked through her new home, mentally mapping the place out, before finally finding and plopping down in her bed, beckoning to Sandra.

"I'm glad you do." Sandra trailed after her, hand firmly in hers. The apartment wasn't big... The main room, a combined lounge and kitchen, and then a corridor leading to two rooms and a bathroom. One room had a good view of the night city, the other had no windows... but did have its own bathroom, and was dominated by a huge bed.

Sandra joined Cici on the bed, kneeling on it and pushing her insistently onto her back, and then kneeling astride her as their bodies pressed together. She writhed sinuously against her as their tongues met, her own seeking Cici's to curl against and caress.

Finally she broke the kiss, brushing lips down her neck and over her nipples, but not wasting much time before she was kneeling on the floor in turn, face buried between Cici's thighs, lips and tongue first brushing over her lower lips and then delving in with a skill that spoke of long practice. She nibbled and licked, delved to find and circle her clit with her tongue, and then thrust her tongue deep inside.

Her hand grasping Sandra's head, Cici gasped out at the sudden pleasure. As her tongue found her clit, Cici cried out, almost squeaking. "Oh... oh, did I ever get fou--oh! Found by the right person..." she moaned, her free hand rubbing and squeezing her breast intently. The feel of her companion's tongue inside her was absolute heaven, better than anyone she'd had before. Part of her hoped that whoever had packed her things had put her toys somewhere where she could find them, part of her wanted nothing but Sandra's tongue, the toys nothing like what she was getting now.

Cici's back arched with pleasure as she bit her lower lip, eyes squeezed tight. Both hands were on her breasts now, her fingers roughly tugging and pinching her nipples. "Keep... keep going..." she breathlessly sighed, thighs gripping Sandra's head between them.

Sandra's hands stroked Cici's thighs, then suddenly gripped them with firm strength, tongue thrusting into her with the force of any mortal's cock, curling in deep plunges, and then up again to lick and nibble at her clit. She was also using her lack of need to breath, her supernatural speed and strength, and her enhanced dexterity to good effect, stroking the sides and rippling against every sensitive center she could find.

She pushed her legs apart, caressing the soft inner thighs as she spread her wider, trying to get her tongue in deeper. It was all the intensity of a vampire feeding, but focused on her lust.

Cici cried out, her voice echoing through the room as her whole body shuddered with orgasm. Her fingers gripped her sheets tightly, head back, back arching as she moaned wordlessly. The intensity of the orgasm was like nothing she'd ever felt. She sat up unsteadily, head still reeling, and leaned down to kiss Sandra softly, their lips just touching. "You're... quite good at that."

Pulling her up on to the bed with her, Cici wrapped her arms around Sandra before kissing her again, this time sliding her tongue past her lips. "I do hope you didn't have any plans for the rest of the evening, I'm not sure I want to let you go," she said, smiling and gazing longingly in to Sandra's eyes. "I'm assuming we can't go out in the sun... I'm thinking you and I should spend the day in bed together." Her lips pressed around one of Sandra's nipples, her tongue sliding around it teasingly, her touch leagues softer than before.

Sandra climbed quite eagerly up, snuggling against Cici, body pressed full length against her as she returned the kisses. She sucked gently on her tongue, then curled her own around it, the kiss caressing more than intense.
"I'm sorry, but I'll be dead to the world during sun-up, and unless you're very lucky you will too. We tend not to have a choice about sleeping during the day. For the first few hundred years, at least, that is."

She smiled and leaned back, firm breasts jutting towards the ceiling as she ran a hand through her own fiery hair.
"Look," she said, suddenly serious again. "I don't want to ruin this incredible moment, but you do need to understand what's going on."
One hand reached across to stroke Cici's stomach.
"Unfortunately it's not all shadows, blood and hot sex. Not even for you. There's a lot of crap generally, and more than usual at the moment. This is about the only place you're safe, and that's only if outright war doesn't break out."

"Tell me what'll kill us, and if he's alright still, I'll call Carl up and see about getting us some proper firepower. He knows a guy that can make things fall off of military trucks, if it comes to that. For now, let me cuddle and think, this is a lot to take in," she sighed, brushing her cheek against Sandra's breasts before laying her head down on them. The high was fading, but the afterglow was certainly still there.

"Now's as good a time as any for you to fill me in on things... what all we can do, any stupid political rules I have to find ways around, what size you are so I can get you in a PVC dress, what you mean by war... anything's good." Cici's fingers idly rubbed Sandra's nipple as she spoke, teasing it lightly and moving it around like a joystick.

"Carl's fine. Some mates of mine deal with him a lot, both supply and demand. They just visited him when you got embraced, told him you were going through some stuff, and to not bother you for a day or three."
She giggled, catching the hand on her breast, holding it in place while she tried to think.

"Kills us... sunlight, fire, enough physical damage. Religious stuff doesn't do much unless the person has true faith... that's pretty intense stuff. Rare though. Normally, crucifixes and holy water are just wood and water, far as we're concerned. Running water is no problem, I don't care about counting things, and garlic is just a plant. I quite like plants."

She rubbed the bridge of her nose before continuing.
"Okay, the next bit is complicated. Gets easier as you go along. Vamp society, at least around here, is divided into three bits... Camarilla, Anarchs, Sabbat... plus a few holdouts. The Camarilla... well, they're like a formal society. Have a buncha rules, a 'prince' in charge, a council of elders called the 'primogen'. They enforce their rules very strictly in the area they control. In practice, they're a bunch of arrogant pricks that enjoy playing power games with everyone else, and spend their time either backstabbing or maneuvering to backstab."

She sighed, the brief flare of ire dying as quickly as it had risen.
"The Anarchs... well, we're the good guys that aren't in the Camarilla. We kinda pick a guy to generally make the decisions for an area... call him the Baron... but mostly we do our own thing. We still have a base set of rules... don't let the mortals know we're there, don't be assholes and try kill each other, kinda thing... but we don't pretend we need to suck up to a hierarchy to do it like those cammy assholes. Let live those who will let us live, that's our rule."

She frowned, looking stressed for a moment.
"The Sabbat... now those are the bigger problem. They're... evil vampires. The ones that power has totally overtaken, the ones that like to play with their food. They think they can do whatever they want, and the more unpleasant the better. They embrace as and when they will, then bury the poor bastard, make him dig himself up, learn the rules the hard way. Only good Sabbat shovelhead is a dead one."

"Don't worry too much about the holdouts. There aren't many here in the city, and if you're lucky it'll be a long time till tou meet one. Now... Vampires are also divided into clans, which are like bloodlines. You're a Toreador, I'm Gangrel. The bloodline tends to come with a weakness, a certain talent, and a couple of abilities, although the abilities can overlap and, with a bit of patience, you can learn abilities from other clans. Tend to be better at your own though."

She grinned, letting that sink in, hand going back to tracing circles on Cici's stomach.
"Questions so far?"

"None so far, no... it basically sounds like ya'll cling to life more than you let on. Dead or not, ya'll are all still people, and people just adore stupid power games. I'm glad I got found by one of the smart people." Cici rolled over, straddling Sandra, and kissed between her breasts, sucking and biting lightly. She looked up and smirked. "So, what are the weaknesses and talents and abilities? Do all you Gangrels climax that fast?" she asked jokingly, before going back to softly kissing and caressing Sandra's breasts, her hands, lips, and tongue exploring her thoroughly.

Sandra arched, clinging to the bed covers, nipples rigid with desire as her body was explored so expertly.
"Very... funny," she said breathlessly, then caught Cici's head and pulled her up for another deep kiss.

"You're a Toreador," she said when the kiss broke. "It can change from person to person, but mostly... you can move really fast, like really fast. You can see things... stuff people would miss, auras, the invisible. And you have... what we call presence. The ability to be attractive, unnaturally so, to sway people, convince them of things."

She took a breath.
"Your weakness... is the beautiful. Something that is really beautiful entrances you. It can... stick you in place, lock you up, you just stare for minutes or hours. Sounds silly, but it's been used against your bloodline before. It's serious."

"So... wait. If I see a piece on the side of a train, I'm gonna end up staring at it like I've been lobotomized?" she asked, frowning. "Great. Wonderful. Fucking awesome. ...That would explain why all the neon kept catching my eye when I was running, too." Her lips met Sandra's, her eyes shut tight, before she moved back down and continued to toy with her breasts. Cici sucked passionately at one of her nipples, licking all around it, lightly nipping at it, her hands massaging her breast as she sucked.

"Anything else I need to know for now?" she asked, stopping her suckling only momentarily to speak. Cici worked intently at her breast, moaning softly, before moving to the other and continuing.

"The city... ah... in in the middle... ooh... of more trouble than ... mmm... usual," Sandra moaned, finally taking hold of Cici's head and lifting it so she could go back to thinking.
"Listen. It's important. The Camarilla and Anarchs are always maneuvering around each other, and they often team up against the Sabbat. Problem is, there's an... artifact. Probably fake, but still. It's kind of... polarised the tensions, got everyone all het up and posturing a lot."

She sighed and let go of her head, flopping back.
"You were embraced in the middle of it. Your sire was technically a camarilla loyalist, but he hung out with us anarch types a lot... probably like the way the old poets used to hang out in dockyards and brothels, if I know how his mind worked. Anyway, if you screw up in some way, both sides will use it as a way to show up the other side. This'll be one step closer to an outright war, which we cannot afford. Divided, the Sabbat'll come in here and slaughter us."

She tugged the woman back up, one leg shifting around and up till her smooth thigh pressed against Cici's mound.
"You need to be perfect," she said to her. "The Camarilla are pretending you don't exist, so of course our idiot Baron has taken you under our wing. The prince ordered your sire toasted for embracing without permission. Baron ordered me to turn you into a good little anarch. Play and counterplay, which has all led to me molesting you in your bed. Every cloud's silver lining and all that."
She grinned.

"So, let's recap... I was already nocturnal. I made money by buying and selling things to people and occasionally working at a diner that a friend works at, otherwise I spend my time exploring the city and bombing. I run away when I'm in trouble unless I'm cornered. The only things that've changed are my food, my home, and my sets of friends. Plus the whole staring at beauty thing and the powers. This sounds like a net gain." She got up from the bed, still speaking as she tore open some boxes, seeing how they were organized. "I'll help when I can, but I can't fight for crap, and it sounds like you guys need fighters."

Upon seeing they were organized as her drawers had been, she immediately went for the bottom of a pile of boxes, tearing in to it and grinning wide when she'd found her prize. Smirking as she walked over, she held a harness with a large, twin-shafted purple dildo attached in one hand, and a bottle of lube in the other. "I'm assuming you figured out early on I'd be siding with you guys. All things considered, you're the only smart choice. That means you're still here by choice. So, do you wanna give or receive?"

Sandra sighed, rolling off the bed herself. She moved over to stand in front of Cici, placing her hands on those of the fledgling Toreador.
"Cici... the Nosferatu try to stay out, and half the fighting goes on the sewers. The Giovanni hide in their mansions, and they get raided all the time. There's no way to stay out, and there's no way to not fight. However, half the time we're fighting with words as much as blades... that I guess you'll be good at. Just... get ready for it. Don't get a surprise when it finds you... cos it will."

She smiled, then gave the hands a gentle push, before climbing onto the bed. She knelt on her hands and knees, glistening slit peeking at Cici between her thighs. She grinned naughtily over her shoulder at her.
"Now I've said that... will you hurry up and put that thing one and come fuck my brains out already."

Giggling, Cici quickly put the harness on and lubed it up. She teased both of Sandra's holes with her fingers to lube them up as well, twisting them and fingering her, making her wait, before climbing on to the bed with her and kneeling behind her. Positioning the two heads behind her, she slowly slid them both in to Sandra, each one filling, if not stretching her ever so slightly. Cici had always loved toys that were slightly bigger than normal. Hardly some of the gargantuan toys she'd seen on the shelves, the setup she had still managed to wow a good few of the girls she'd used it on.

Inch by inch, they slowly parted her, going deeper and deeper. Cici's hands slid up Sandra's front before cupping her breasts, massaging them gently, the two long, thick shafts of the toy finally hilted inside her. She tugged at her nipples, a bit rougher than she had been, before starting to thrust inside her, hands on her hips. Another pair of attachments in the harness had filled both of her holes, and with each thrust she moaned, the full feeling making her hornier still.

Sandra let out little gasps and moans as she was slowly filled, arching back onto the twin appendages, legs shifting a little wider. It was the first time she'd felt anything like that, the first time she'd been with any double-headed toy, and she was starting to wonder how she'd lived without it.

"Oh my god that's good," she gasped as the pair of implements bottomed out. The thrusting was a whole new realm of pleasure, the paired movement inside her making her vision swim. She hung her head and concentrated on pushing back to meet each thrust.

Cici's hands moved to Sandra's shoulders, gripping her tightly as the strength and speed of the thrusts increased. Her thighs smacking rhythmically against her lover, each thrust brought Cici a sensation of heightened pleasure she'd never experienced before. "Oh, fuck... oh, Sandra," she moaned, eyes shut, head lowered in wild abandon. The feeling of the plugs inside her as she pushed deep in to Sandra was somehow... better than before. So, so much better.

Another vampiric advantage... their tougher, stronger bodies could both deal and take a lot more abuse. Sex could be rougher, while still generating the same delicious sensations. Sandra slammed against Cici, thrusting back hard as she rolled her hips, the bed thumbing beneath them as their bodies hammered together.
"Oh god... oh fuck me... oh yes, almost there," Sandra gasped, desperately trying to hold back the peak, wanting to feel Cici orgasming against her before she released her own pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom