Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

forbidden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

im new here but im not new to role playing. and what im looking for is a person or persons for a continuing story line. Sorry ladies i am looking for men no offense i am bi but i found that in a role play situation men seem to be able to give me what i need.

my favorite settings are medieval/fantasy.

i usually play a young human girl.
fiesty, and stubborn, either sent as an offering from my village .. or kidnapped by a band of barbarians or wolves.
or even born and raised deep in a medieval dungeon.
i also love the story of sleeping beauty by Ann Rice and would love to find my Dark Prince

my role play partner could be a barbarian on a slaving expedition raiding villages when he comes upon me and decides to keep me for his own.
or a demon where i've been sent from my village as a virgin offering as to keep the village safe from harm but the demon decides to keep me instead of killing me.
or a wolf .. i do have a infatuation with the big bad wolf lol.
The most important thing is my partner needs to be able to take what he wants and not be gentle about it. To many times my partners turn soft on me.
i'm very much into force and rape play. my character almost never gives it up willingly.

i am a role play pain slut lol .. i like dungeons and sexual torture. i have very few limits but those limits can be talked about if we decide to role play together.

i'd like to find somebody with a good imagination although alot of the role play is sexual in nature im looking for is the story line. Slow well thought out answers are best. i am patient.

Edited 2/20/11
Ok i just had to close a couple of threads .. cause all they where turning into was cybersex
Granted my character is very ( unwillingly ) sexual..
but i need some depth to the story ... i need to be able to feel my character and feel what she is going through.
I am not looking for a great novelist.
but hopefully somebody that can put together at least one good paragraph hopefully more.
I will give you what you give me ... if your going to give me a quick one or two lines that's what your going to get back ... and more then likely a quick ending.
Sometimes you can only write one paragraph depending on what there doing. and i understand that and there will be times where i only write one paragraph.

stop by and visit my rabbit hole
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Forbidden6ex​

okay this looks good. I will play as a wolf that takes the girls and kill the slave trader and make them his own :D. hows that? And it's no fucking twilight wolf. it's a big furry wolf that will get you. I'n sure we can work things out. I'll send a pm to

im bumping to add my rabbit hole .. stop by and throw in a carrot sometime never know what might pop up :)

I love playing with my two rp partners. They are both so good.
i'd love to be able to find one more to help fill in the gap between posts ...

Are you bad enough :p

Forbidden6ex said:
Hello,

im new here but im not new to role playing. and what im looking for is a person or persons for a continuing story line. Sorry ladies i am looking for men no offense i am bi but i found that in a role play situation men seem to be able to give me what i need.

my favorite settings are medieval/fantasy.

i usually play a young human girl.
fiesty, and stubborn, either sent as an offering from my village .. or kidnapped by a band of barbarians or wolves.
or even born and raised deep in a medieval dungeon.
i also love the story of sleeping beauty by Ann Rice and would love to find my Dark Prince

my role play partner could be a barbarian on a slaving expedition raiding villages when he comes upon me and decides to keep me for his own.
or a demon where i've been sent from my village as a virgin offering as to keep the village safe from harm but the demon decides to keep me instead of killing me.
or a wolf .. i do have a infatuation with the big bad wolf lol.
The most important thing is my partner needs to be able to take what he wants and not be gentle about it. To many times my partners turn soft on me.
i'm very much into force and rape play. my character almost never gives it up willingly.

i am a role play pain slut lol .. i like dungeons and sexual torture. i have very few limits but those limits can be talked about if we decide to role play together.

i'd like to find somebody with a good imagination although alot of the role play is sexual in nature im looking for is the story line. Slow well thought out answers are best. i am patient.

Edited 2/20/11
Ok i just had to close a couple of threads .. cause all they where turning into was cybersex
Granted my character is very ( unwillingly ) sexual..
but i need some depth to the story ... i need to be able to feel my character and feel what she is going through.
I am not looking for a great novelist.
but hopefully somebody that can put together at least one good paragraph hopefully more.
I will give you what you give me ... if your going to give me a quick one or two lines that's what your going to get back ... and more then likely a quick ending.
Sometimes you can only write one paragraph depending on what there doing. and i understand that and there will be times where i only write one paragraph.

stop by and visit my rabbit hole

aww no room for lil old me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom