Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Male to RP with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZOMBIIS3X

Meteorite
You will be a young adult and I shall be a neko kitty. Your character's personality will be sadistic, unforgiving, merciless, etc. while my character will be young, innocent, and curious.

Please can we stay away from ass-play? such as urine, feces, and pretty much anything anal... (except i am ok with soft ass-play). i like that your characters personality is devious but I just have one question. by devious, do you mean like evil-sadistic-unforgiving-merciless-type guy? 'cause that would be cool. i am DEFINITELY ok with soft-bondage, such as ropes, handcuffs, straps/binds, chairs/tables/swings and that sort of stuff. i also enjoy forced blow jobs and rape as a punishment. embarrassment/humiliation is ok only but public embarrassment/humiliation is not ok. for example, making my character stay nude all day long, clean the house nude, do pretty much anything nude, making her lick your character's cum off the floor, that sort of stuff i'm ok with. as for public humiliation, i'm ok with things like taking out a belt and giving my character a lashing, making my character stay on a collar and leash and tying my character's leash to a light pole on the sidewalk while your character leaves her alone for a while. um. also verbal abuse is ok. so just if you have other interests don't be afraid to ask me if i'll be ok to do one of your fantasies. :> keep in mind, i don't want this rp to be all about sex. you can also make your character do things like simply making my character do his errands, chores or just get up and make him lunch. any questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom