Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fancy's Revised Thread (het,yuri)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fancy_Brat

Pulsar
I'm hoping this will turn out more organized than my first request thread.

Hello hello to all who have arrived. Over the next few posts you will get an idea of what kinds of RPs I am looking for, along with limits and a few plot ideas. I'm going to try organizing this like I've seen other people do: dividing each section into a different post.

1. Introduction (You are here!)
2. Heads Up + Limits
3. Likes + Dislikes
4. Plots
5. Pictures

RE: Fancy's Revised Thread (no responding yet)

Heads Up + Limits

I'm all for pure smut depending on the pairing, though that doesn't mean the loving can't develop over time. In any case, I'll usually accept whatever ideas you have, unless I've gotten a whole bunch of other RPs like that before.

Limits

Grammar is a must. Literacy is sexy. A good paragraph or two will make me love you. It's not asking for much really, and it makes everything much more enjoyable for my partner and I when we can understand what the other is typing. Please note that I do have things to do away from the computer, so I'm not always online. Sometimes I may say I'll be online at a certain time, though who knows what life may throw at me. A good deal of patience is all I ask.

Likes + Dislikes

At the moment, I'll take either hetero or yuri pairings. I'll need some convincing for yaoi, and I hope to stay away from futa for now. As for kinks, I am rather flexible, so long as our RP does not sway in the direction of bathroom play or decapitation. I mean, I like a little action and blood when it is necessary.

Others: Anthro/Furry, Kemonomimi, Incest, Monster/Tentacle, Group, etc. Just ask for anything else not on the list. Most likely I'll do it.

Dislikes: You already know I hope. No bathroom play or mutilation.

Plots

Based on Pictures/Videos

The Girl I Love Doesn't Drink T.T (Haven't done this yet and I would really love to.)

You don't need to understand Japanese to understand what's going on here. Basically, there is a huge gathering with lots of guests attending. Of course, alcohol is plenty, and nobody loves alcohol more than our heroine (you or me). While glancing around at the other guests, she spots a beautiful young woman whom she instantly falls for, hoping to receive similar feelings in return. The problem is, her beloved is not a heavy drinker like herself, and our heroine's aggressive advances don't go about too well. She is determined to win over her love somehow, even if she has to get her beloved tipsy. (Preferably yuri for this.)

Stray Kittens

Again, no Japanese knowledge is needed for this. Judging by the rest of the pictures in the series, the three kittens had been experimented on by a mad scientist. However, something went wrong and the test subjects managed to escape. Now with nowhere to go, they roam the streets together. However, it soon starts to rain, and they duck into a small alley that provides little shelter for them. this is when your character comes along from work/school/whatever and finds them shivering in the cold. Feeling sorry for them, he takes them home, allowing them to stay. After feeding and drying them, they all turn in for the night, exhausted in their own ways. But when morning comes, things are a little different, and he soon finds that the kittens from last night aren't exactly 'kittens' anymore. (hetero and yuri, but preferably hetero.)

Ding Ding!

This one is a little odd to explain, and reading the doujin itself will give a better idea. Basically your charater finds himself in this odd world, without any knowledge of how to get back. He thinks it is a dream at first, but can't wake up. He soon meets a young woman with cat ears that says that he can make it back to his world, though he has to accept that he exists in that world first. In order to proves this, she tries to make him feel pain, with the help of her trusty wooden mallet. However, he feels nothing, and she gets the idea that he doesn't react to pain...but pleasure. (Hetero or yuri, but preferably hetero.)

Pokect Monsters

These aren't your traditional pokemon though. They can appear like the in the link, or something along these lines. Either way, I have ideas for both, so send me a message if interested.

Guardian Diety

There is a legend of an ancient being that watches over a small village. Years ago, a battle began between this village and a neighbor. However, the odds were against them, and so they turned to their guardian, praying for them to aid them. It is then said that their guardian awoke and confronted the army, eliminating them alone. Since then, a shrine was built for their guardian, where it is said they reside inside. However, some have heard the legend, and do not believe in it whatsoever. A young warrior makes his way into the village at night to find the shrine where the guardian resides, looking to defeat them and gain fame. (Hetero and yuri, though preferably hetero. Plot is open for discussion and revision.)

Others/More Smut-Based

Rules of the Land (Lizard/Monster)

My character is a young elf/neko/etc who finds herself out in the middle of a storm. She seeks out shelter in the nearby forest, managing to stay dry under the thick trees and plants. Morning comes and there isn't a cloud in the sky. She decides to reside in the forest in order to take care of the plants and inhabitants, but she doesn't know that she is being watched by one of these inhabitants: a lizardman. Pretending to be the sovereign ruler of the forest, he tells her that all residents must obey him.

Demon Huntress

The idea is that I play a young female demon hunter, well-known for taking jobs to eliminate the strongest demons terrorizing citizens. Her latest job requires her to take out a demon that has eliminated a large city, with almost all its inhabitants wiped out completely. She finds that once she arrives, she finds the demon she is looking for, having a little meal out of an unlucky citizen. She is set on killing him and the battle ensues. While her attacks connect, it doesn't seem that her attacks are affecting him. Since this demon has known some of the ones she killed, he is set on revenge. Her efforts continue to go to waste, and she starts to tire, though he seems like he is still fresh. He then suddenly summons more demons to aid him, in which they easily take her out. Instead of killing her though, they have other plans for her. Since she has killed many demons, they are going to use her to help repopulate their kind.

Tentacle Creature

This one should be obvious. The creature is a dying race and needs a female to help repopulate. This can range from human researchers out to study new species, a neko girl living in the area, and so much more.

Life on the Farm (Anthro/Furry or Kemonomimi)

Anthro/Furry: I'd play a border collie in charge of herding the livestock while you play a young stallion in charge of heavy lifting.

Kemonomimi: Border collie here too, but more human appearance. You'd play the young owner of the farm who is good friends with her.

I have a question, what do you consider a paragraph? I can match it most likely but I'd prefer to know first.

I'm reading "Ding! Ding!" right now; it's pretty cool! I think an RP based on it could be fun; any interest in doing that one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom