Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Request Thread here! (9/10/16 - beast and chikan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fancy_Brat

Pulsar
So after going back and checking this after so long, most of what I had in this thread isn't quite what I'd want nowadays. Ideas and kinks may be similar though. For the moment, I will use this thread to bring about any current cravings. These can be based on doujins or random pictures I come across. As more cravings and ideas come about, I'll expand this thread to store them up again just like my initial thread.

---

One big thing that I've been looking to get back into are bestiality RPs. I'm mainly wanting big canines for this, though I'm considering pigs if anyone was up for that. Based on some interesting doujins I've come across. o.o

With breeding being a big kink of mine, I would love if this was included in some manner, and we can always discuss how it'll be possible. If we need to make things easier, we can always have the beasts talk too. Aside from more feral creatures, examples like this would be absolutely wonderful. (Note: not too familiar with Fairy Tail)

---

Next up is what is known as Chikan, usually referring to any scenes that happen on a crowded train. So my character will be groped, possibly undressed, and possibly ravaged right there. Could have it where it is not noticed by passengers, though it might be fun if they do and some even take videos or photos. Perhaps she is just unlike to get on a particular train where everyone wants a turn, and she might be taken along to a hotel afterward. There is another kink that can be included with this idea, that involving my partner's character being invisible. Whether it really is a ghost or someone able to disappear and reappear as he pleases, the idea remains to have him grope and play with my character on the train, in the shower, or wherever really. And bonus points for breeding of course. XD

---

These are the ideas for now. I have an F-list in my signature with kinks, though the big ones for me are dirty talk, spanking and breeding. :3

Re: My Request Thread here!

What other furries do you normally play as? I've got a ton of pics I'd be willing to share. :)

I can play whichever you like perhaps, but I usually play a skunk girl or leopard.

Hey Fancy it's been a while. I'd like the sound of that lizard master idea.

Re: My Request Thread here! (yaoi furry please?)

Tentacles?? Erm... I like them.

So, what plot? (I can add or make a fresh one if we both have a meh moment)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom