Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Warhammer40K Requests ((CLOSED))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow Laser Cthulu

Super-Earth
Based on my user name you can probably guess that I am a bit obsessed with Warhammer 40K. You would not be wrong. I am looking for interested partners with actual knowledge of the setting to engage in some smut and battle heavy RPs with me.

I have a couple self-made characters that I like to use, but I am flexible and can play both male and female characters.

Sister Nellix
Description: Silver hair and milky skin, flawless complexion. Crimson colored eyes, full lips, athletic body.
A young member of the Adeptas Sororitas. Only a year past her initiation, however during a raid on a Chaos Cult she was cursed by a follower of Slaanesh, the god of Excess. Her physical sensations are heightened several times over, making pleasure almost impossible for her to resist. She has kept this hidden in an attempt to purge herself of the curse. However she long since stopped trying. Now she freely accepts pleasure wherever she finds it, and fights three times as hard in battle to atone.

Sergeant Uldra
Description: Fiery orange hair, military cut. Deeply tanned skin, vivid green eyes. Exotic features, hairline scarring across much of body from Eldar Shuriken cannon.
A veteran of the Imperial Guard. Served in multiple campaigns, mostly against Eldar and Chaos while serving alongside Cadians at the Eye of Terror. Uldra hails from a dense jungle world, environment caused humans to evolve a powerful hormonal defense system. She can release hormones that overwhelm her enemies nervous systems with lust, anger, or fear. She has learned to use this to great effect in and out of battle. Senior officers have noted her unorthodox use of her hormones at times, yet have not made any actions against her due to her combat successes.

Warboss Throbba
Description: Deep blue-green skin, yellow eyes. Powerfully muscled.
Served under Warboss Thrakku for first century of his life. Just recently overthrew Thrakku after realizing how much stronger he was than his master. Throbba quickly cemented his power base after defeating a Chaos Bloodthirster in hand to hand combat and eating it's heart. The act pleased the god Khorne and earned Throbba and his warband the Chaos deity's blessing. Later on he pleased Slaanesh by destroying an Eldar Craftworld, crashing it into his planet and offering the Soulstones of his enemy to Chaos. Slaanesh was so pleased he infused Throbba and his band with chaos, changing their bodies so they may better...enjoy the captive Eldar females. Ever since Throbba and his band have scoured the nearby systems, raiding, raping, and slaughtering their way deeper into the Imperium.

Once again I prefer partners with knowledge of the Warhammer 40K setting, literacy is nice as well. Please PM me if you are interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom