Future Unexpected (Peekaboo x WhiteStar)

Peekaboo

Supernova
Sakura sighed and stretched as she walked out of the village gates, rubbing at the side of her head as she headed out on patrol. These last few years had gotten....well...boring. Nothing was happening, there weren't even any exciting missions to go on anymore. The 19 year old girl never thought she'd say this but... "I miss when I could've died pretty much every day....at least it was exciting..." The pink haired girl chuckled, then set off on her patrol into the forest.
These last few years, boring as they had been, had also at least been kind to her. To start with, her pink hair had been allowed to grow long once again, now tied up into a single ponytail that went almost down to her knees. She had also filled out quite nicely up top aswell. Sure, she was no Tsunade or Hinata, but Sakura still sported a very respectable 38C size chest that she was rather proud of....especially since she had ended up bigger than Ino, the girl who had started developing first.

The thought brought just a slight grin to Sakura's face. Ok, sure she and Ino were on friendly terms, but there was still that hint of rivalry there between them. "Ok.....checkpoint 1....quiet as usual" The girl came to a stop on a tree branch, looking down over the path beneath her and sighing. Nothing, not even signs that anyone had been here for weeks. Then again this path wasn't really used anymore. It was well of the regular trade and travel routes, so merchants and visitors never really came this way. "Ok....might aswell head for the next checkpoint...."

The quietness was usually the calm before the storm. Every ninja knows that. Something big was about to happen. Sakura may think she was alone, but she was being watched. Not only her, but other fellow kunoichi's were being watched as well. The creature that was following Sakura ever since she left the village decided to attack now. Right before she leaped up, something wrapped itself around Sakura's ankles. It seem like a thick string, so thick that it was alive.

After the first one appeared, the second one appeared, wrapping itself around Sakura's neck. Before long, Sakura was pulled back onto the tree, getting herself wrapped up in these thick living things, people call tentacles. It was too bad that she was by herself. But right now, if there were other kunoichi's that were by themselves, they were also getting attacked by these so called tentacle monsters.

Sakura yawned before leaping up, though the moment her foot seemed to leave the branch she felt something suddenly wrap around her ankle, something thick. For a moment she thought it might've been a rope but....it almost felt....alive. "Wh-what?" She blinked and looked down just in time to see something coming at her neck, wrapping around it tightly as she was suddenly pulled backover. "Nck! Wh-what?!" Sakura squirmed and struggled, tugging at the tentacle around her neck, but it was too strong. Instead she went to grab a kunai knife whilst her arm was still free, attempting to pull one out and cut the things away before she was fully restrained.

Before the kunoichi's hand could grab that knife, a tentacle popped out and wraps itself around the wrist and pulls the hand back. Once that was secure, it goes to bind her other hand. It then spreads open Sakura's legs as the kunoichi was now binded to the tree that she was on. Meanwhile, on the other parts of the village. the tentacle monster has attacked Temari who was just outside of the village as she was entering to become one of the chuunin examiners. And not so far from Sakura, was Ino.

((Is it ok if we do them one at a time rather than all at once? ^^;; ))

"N-no! Damnit!" Sakura winced as her hands were bound and pulled aside, then coughed as she slammed into the tree, finding herself restrained against it. "D-damnit! Wh-what is this thing...? Let me go damnit! Whoever or whatever you are let me go! If you don't let me go right now I'm gonna fucking kill you!"

The creature ignored Sakura's threats and in an instant, the tip of the tentacles excreted some slime as it then pressed itself against Sakura's clothes. In an instance, it yanked all of Sakura's clothes off of her. She was now bear nude, as it quickly wraps itself back around Sakura. The slime tentacles rubbing itself against Sakura's skin. Two tentacles wrapping themselves around Sakura's breasts, as the tip of it began to rub against the bulb of her breasts in a circular motion.

Sakura growled and continued to squirm, wriggling in disgust as she felt some kind of slime emerging from the tip of the tentacles, some of it getting onto her skin, before suddenly her clothing was ripped away, leaving the cloth in tatters. "AH!" Her eyes went wide as she started to squirm more, her flawless body exposed to the cool air of the forest, revealing a curved body with well defined muscles from her years of training with Tsunade. "Wh-what the hell are you-" She cut off as tentacles wrapped around her plentiful breasts, squeezing and rubbing at them. "St-stop!" Sakura's face immediately turned as pink as her hair, the girl squirming against the tentacles grip as more of her body was covered with the odd slime.

It didn't stop, soon her legs were spread open as one tentacle began rubbing itself against her vagina, up against her clit. While the other two that were already playing with her breasts, continued to rub and squeeze those beautiful bulbs on her breasts. And in an moment, a figure appeared. It was Naruto as he jumps down from the sky, a ball of chakra was in his hand as he unleash rasegan onto the tentacles.

"Nnnn....." Sakura couldn't help a slight moan as the tentacles began to rub up against her pussy, then her sensitive clit as her breasts were stimulated further, a bit of moisture starting to form around her pussy lips. "N-noooooo...." She whimpered slightly, then gasped as she saw someone, eyes widening as she saw it was Naruto, moving to attack the tentacles. "N-Naruto! Oh god Naruto please! Help me!" Sakura squirmed, attempting to break free as the tentacles were attacked, though now she was more attempting to cover herself up rather than escape.

As the rasegan connected, and disintegrating the tentacles, it's last act of action was the tentacle that was inside Sakura's pussy, was to stimulate even faster before it disappeared. Naruto used chakra on his feet to be standing on the tree trunk. He couldn't believe his eyes, Sakura was naked, and her pussy was wet pinkish, and he could smell the musk of her arousal. "Sakura-chan..."

Sakura squealed as the tentacle at her pussy rubbed against her even faster, almost entering her before it vanished, allowing her to fall to the ground, coughing slightly, her entire body shaking. She shivered, then quickly covered her body with her hands, glancing up slowly at Naruto. "N-Naruto....you....you saved me....th-thank you....I...I don't know what that thing was...."

Immediately, Naruto had an erection as saw the woman he loved without clothes, in her bare nakedness. He leaps down in front of her. "Are you okay?" he said, reaching down to help her stand up, by pulling her arm. He sucked his inner lip as he once again got a view of her breasts, and pussy.

"I....I'll be alright..." Sakura stood slowly, still using her arms to keep herself covered up, though her breasts were a little big to cover with just one arm. "Just....just get me home....I want to get away from...whatever that thing was...there might be more of them around...I don't want to get caught and let it do....what it was trying to do...."

Gulp, "Okay...Sakura-chan..." he said, feeling his erection bulging out as if it had a life of it's own. He took off his jacket and gave handed to Sakura. "Maybe this...will help..." he said, looking away. "Sorry Sakura-chan...I took another glimpse...I'm surprise I didn't get one of those knocked out punches...whenever I do something stupid..."

Sakura took the jacket and turned her back on Naruto to pull it on, quickly fastening it up, tugging it down a little so it would cover up her crotch aswell. "Just....forget it....alright? Forget it and don't think about it anymore....now...let's go...you can walk ahead of me alright?" At least that way she could be sure he wouldn't be staring at her ass the entire walk home. "Just what was that thing anyway....? I've never seen anything like that before....it's like someone summoned it or put it there..." Sakura was looking around slowly as they began to walk.

Naruto nodded, and walked in front of her. At least this way, she won't get to see him try to massage his erection away. He place his hands in his pockets, and tried to walk and move stroke his erection. "Sorry, Sakura-chan... I have to do this now..." he said, leaping up onto a tree branch, and jumping a few branches towards the right. There he unzip his pants and begins a full blown masturbation session.

Sakura blinked as Naruto leapt up into a tree, taking a moment to realise what he had meant, then blushed deeply and looked away. "P-perverted bastard....what the hell is he doing....?" She hissed, then slowly looked around, pulling the jacket a little more tightly around herself. "God....what if there's more of those things around....? I don't have any weapons...."

Suddenly, drops of whiteness came falling down onto Sakura, as she had walked into the drop zone of where Naruto finally released.

Sakura blinked, glancing up just in time to get showered in his cum, much of it getting onto her hair and face. "N-Naruto!!!" She screamed out, immediately backing up. "You...you....bastard! Just forget it! I'll get home by myself!" She punched the tree he was in, hard enough to nearly knock it over, before turning to head into the forest alone, attempting to wipe his cum from off her.

"I didn't mean it!" Naruto said as he fell down. He pulled up his pants and tried to run after Sakura. Meanwhile, the tentacles appeared, and quickly wraps themselves around Sakura's ankles and yanks her down to the ground as they rub their way up her legs.

Sakura just ignored the boy, moving into the trees in an attempt to lose him amongst the plants. Once she seemed to have done so however, she found something wrapping around her ankles, gasping as she was yanked off her feet. "N-no!" She squirmed, attempting to kick her legs free.

Back again, the tentacles slides not one, but two tentacles inside Sakura's pussy, and continues pumping itself into that wet hot pussy of hers. Naruto quickly finds Sakura and prepares for another Rasengan, as the tentacles drops down from the branches above and wraps itself around Naruto's neck. "Sak...ura..." he said, trying to fight off the tentacle that was trying to suffocate him.

Sakura squealed out as the first tentacle forced itself into her pussy, followed quickly by a second, her virginity taken from her in an instant. "NNgh!" Her tight body squeezed down, attempting to push them back out, but failed miserably. All the girl could do was arch her back as the tentacles started to push deeper into her, Sakura completely unaware that Naruto was even there.

Once again, Naruto quickly got a hard erection seeing the tentacles have their way with the love of his life. "SAKURA!!!" He screamed, as he see her in pain but yet in joy. He forces the tentacles away from his neck as he falls down to the ground. He then stands back up and begins pulling on the tentacle that was inside her pussy.

Sakura was still unaware of Naruto's presence despite his screams, the pain of the two tentacles in her pussy starting to turn into more and more pleasure. "Nnngh!" Sakura arched her back as the tentacles were pushing deeper into her body, pushing up against her cervix and almost entering her womb. "Nyaaaa!" Her breasts were bouncing from the force of the tentacles fucking at her, her nipples hard and almost aching for attention from her tentacle rapist.

Back
Top Bottom