Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto crave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peekaboo

Supernova
UPDATE - READ THIS FIRST - *Sigh* Ok, I'm going to make this absolutely, positively, 100% crystal clear. I will NOT roleplay in PM's. I will ONLY roleplay in threads. Please do not contact me, spend ages planning out a good roleplay, and then turn around and say you don't do threads. If you wont roleplay in threads, please don't bother.
I'm sorry if this sounds whiny or bitchy and please please please don't let it put you off, but I'm just getting tired of saying in my request threads that I don't do PM roleplays, then someone contacts me, plans out a really good game, and then refuses to roleplay in threads.
/rant

And now that that's out of the way, Hey all!

I'm really craving a Naruto based role-play right now, canon x canon or tentacles x canon (with me playing the canon and you the tentacles)
If you really want to play an OC, then they'll need to be a demon or were creature or something interesting.

I'm open to the following types of pairings,

Male x female
Futa x female
Futa x male
Futa x futa
Tentacles x female
Tentacles x male

Oh, and I can play either role in those except the tentacle ones.

Just to let you know too, I will plan in PM's but I will ONLY role-play in threads. No pm or IM role-plays.

Sorry if I sound pushy or anything but....well, this is a place for requests and this is what I want right now.

If you are interested, let me know and we can discuss pairings/kinks.

I'll give you a free bump no jutsu.
And this mean I'm interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom