Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

True Blood (PamxOC)(FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

helbling

Dust
Hi,

My name is Lana, I have a very specific request in mind - I'm looking for someone to play Pam from True Blood to my (female) OC, ideally for char development and smut; I have a basic plotline, but am open to modifying it depends on what is needed.

I love kinky stuff along the lines of BDSM; I can't help but see Pam as the dom-type, but my OC is far from a 100% passive sub, so fireworks would result. I also adore sexual tension, power plays, multiple partner scenes (don't mind which gender they are in those), stripping, teasing, costumes, hair pulling, biting, scratching, struggling, oral, toys, PIV (using hands or toys), frotting, leather and PVC and chains, and, of course the requisite when playing vampires, blood play. Of all of the above, I especially love teasing and UST - it drives me up the wall like nothing else.

I dislike incest, scat, bestiality (werewolves I might be open to with some disclaimers on there, but definitely needs to be discussed in detail before launching into anything), humiliation, and any kind of non-consent, which includes bringing unknowing/unwilling passers by into a scene, so I'm normally against public stuff as well unless the set up is very particular, but I am open to coerced consent.

I'd prefer to RP via PM, simply because I'm unused to forum RP, but if someone is up for all of the above and gets to this section and their heart sinks because they forum RP and nothing else, don't go! Let me know, and I'll be willing to give it a shot. I'm open to both first and third person tones, and can vary between a very-fast-1-line-back-and-forth and doing replies of several paragraphs which may make pacing slower. I'd prefer someone who can reply at least once per day.

I don't mind launching straight into the smut, or developing a build up - for a longer term thing, I'd prefer the build up, but frankly, I'm not that fussy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom