Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[MxF only.] Seeking literate, creative partners for long-term roleplays. [Updated!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Pixel

Super-Earth
Where fairies roam free to eat your hair! 8D
UPDATES
Removed one plot, added another.
Removed one pairing, added two. ^^

Hello! Welcome, dear visitor. I'm so glad you dropped by. ^^

I like to keep my introductions short, but I guess I can tell you...first of all, that you can call me Pixel. I'm 19 years old, and I've been roleplaying for about 6-7 years. Also, I am in the GMT timezone. It may also interest you to know, FOR NOW, I am on the computer (usually online) quite a bit - from 1-2pm to 11pm or midnight (GMT, obviously).

So...It appears my need for roleplays is back with a vengeance, so I'm making this search to find partners.
Mostly, I'm looking for people to help sate my cravings. Feel free to suggest something I don't mention though. :3

I'm most interested in plot based, long term roleplays at the moment. (You shouldn't interpret long-term/plot based as no sex, or even very little sex. It just means romance and plot will be the main focus. How much sex happens really depends on the plot and how the roleplay goes. o.o) So, keep in mind, I'm not very likely to take you up on anything short-term.

Anyway, moving on.

I, like everyone else, have basic preferences and requirements. So I'll just go ahead and list those now...

Literacy
Please, have a good grasp of the English language, and be able to post 1 to 3 paragraphs per post. One-two liners should be avoided at all costs.

Creativity & Cooperation
I'm not going to come up with ever single plot twist for the roleplay, control all the NPCs, or anything similar. I also will NOT make all the decisions.
So, please, be creative. Be willing to pitch in, suggest things! I'm not going to leave everything up to you, I want someone who won't leave everything up to me, either.

Character Preferences
I'm not interested in playing, or playing WITH furries/anthros nor animals. Same with futas/herms of any kind. Just...not my thing.
I will only play a fully female character, to be paired with fully male characters. Thank you. :3 This only applies to main characters, though, I can temporarily control male NPCs and what not...

I won't make my character younger than 16, nor older than 19. I would prefer that you play a character that's either the same age or older than her, it's really unlikely I'll accept younger.

I won't make her dominant. She's submissive, though not the "happy to obey" sort. What she's like really depends on the roleplay.

Roleplay Preferences
Some level of fantasy is required. I only make exceptions on this for short term...but I'm not really looking for short term, so...

Some plot is also required. I don't really like the whole "winging it" deal, never seems to work out. x.x

Roleplay Medium
I prefer PMs best, but will also do threads. I have all IMs, BUT, they are for OOC only. Sorry.

Kinks
Kink wise, obviously, respect my preferences. Don't try to put in something I clearly said was a no.
Here is my kink list.

Anything else you want to know, ask me.

I shall list my cravings in the next post.

RE: Sate my Naruto cravings? [MxF]

Originals

Plots

Only have long-term ones at the moment.

NOTE: Don't mind the pictures some of the titles link to, frankly, I just felt like putting them up. Characters won't be modeled after them...at least, mine won't. Yours is up to you. o_O

Twists of Fate
Medieval setting. Pretty much cute-ish romance story, but I suppose a darker twist could be put to it, if my partner can think of one and wants it.
Multiple characters are welcome, but optional at the start. Later on, I'll be willing to play one of the antagonists, but I'd rather not play both. o.o

Rightfully Yours
Again captor x captive, medieval setting. Just ask for details.

Contract
A plot that involves a different kind of Angels and Demons than the ones seen around. If you're not into angels and demons at all, or not open about how they're portrayed, it's no good for you.
Also, you'd be playing at LEAST two characters. (One that doesn't quite appear right at the start or anything, but is VERY important to the story.) More are welcome, but not required. o.o
Modern setting.

Forbidden
It's in a modern fantasy setting, like the one above, of my making. :3 It's a pretty simple forbidden love/Romeo & Juliet-esque thing.
If you were willing to play multiple characters for it, that would be awesome.

Pairings
For pairings, the role in bold is the one I want.
Unless otherwise noted, I do not have any plots. o.o

Twisted Fairy-tales
Well... not really a pairing, but, something I'd like to try out.

Enemy x Enemy's Sister or Enemy x Enemy's Girlfriend
Fantasy required, as usual. Modern fantasy would be preferred, but medieval would also work. ^^

Werewolf x Human or Werewolf x Gifted Human
By werewolf, I more like mean a wolf shapeshifter. Like with vampires, I'm not nuts about the 'traditional' style werewolves.
Something involving a werewolf and werewolf/supernatural hunter's unaware daughter would be neat. But that's the only basic idea I have.

Gifted Human x Gifted Human or Gifted Human x Human
I'd kind of like something...superhero-ish. OR well, "super" in general. Superheroes, supervillains. That's all I know, no actual ideas.

Vampire x Human or Vampire x Gifted Human
Keep in mind though, I'm VERY picky about my vampires. I don't like Twilight sparkly vampires, but I also don't like the traditional kind. Or many kinds.

Fandoms

WARNING: Currently only looking for Canon x OC (mine), if you are against such, or aren't willing to do such, don't bother reading this part.

Naruto
I'm only up to date with the anime. (Just vaguely aware of a few things that are happening in the manga right now.)
I'm willing to do...normal Naruto (Shippuden only, though) Alternate Universe, as well as future and past generations...
I'd love to find someone to do with me something I did once. Older Canon (like a few years older than now, or in his twenties) x OC. But, yeah, I also love them at their shippuden ages. :3

Naruto x OC

Sasuke x OC (have a couple of ideas for a set up. Not GREAT ideas, but, yes. xD)

(These are the ones I'm craving. Will accept other canons, I just don't feel like listing them all. If there's one not here you want to play, ask me. :3)

Devil May Cry
Only played the third and fourth games, never watched the anime.

Dante x OC

OC x Vergil

Nero x OC

Eragon (Inheritance Cycle)
Read every book that's out.

Eragon x OC

Murtagh x OC

RE: Sate my Naruto cravings? [MxF]

You read everything? Hurray!

Me and the random cute anime girl thank you for sticking around, and hope you will be interested in roleplaying. ^^

fgbfgbfgs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom