Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Most Interesting Way To Die!

Jumping off a building with a rope tied to your feet, and a wire seven feet shorter also tied, which is wrapped around your neck. Your hands are superglued to the side of your head.

This way, the whole street below is spattered with blood, attracting attention, and people look up to see a headless person hanging by his or her heels, holding head in hands.

(I didn't think this up....a comedian mentioned the idea.)

That'd be one gruesome way to die there Lanolyt...

The one way I would actually NOT want to die is the following...

Suspended in a bamboo forest, approximately 2 meters above ground (maybe 1.5), body stretched out as much as possible without tensing up the muscles too much. Bamboo sticks sharpened to a point where they could pierce through skin, planted underneath the said person suspended in the air, and let the bamboo grow up and through the person...

That is one of the most agonizing and torturing ways of killing someone... *shudders*

H a r r i e t said:
I like to think dying from laughter would be interesting. But that's just me.

*chuckles* Fucking Harriet.

It reminds me of Who framed Roger Rabbit.

Interesting way to die?

Surviving the Zombie apocalypse... then dyeing of starvation. That would be a bitch eh? I mean.. you could always resort to eating your noninflected comrades... but I'm sure the idea alone would land you land you a bullet in the dome piece. I sure as shit wouldn't risk it.

Alright...

Accidentally swallowing a pen while chewing on the end of it in the middle of high school, having a bunch of other students surround you while it stabs a hole in your throat as you try and breath, only shoving it deeper in your throat. A rips a large slash into your esophagus on it's way down, caking your chest and insides in blood as well as your neck. It reaches your stomach and pierces your stomach, spilling your stomach acid into your body, making you scream and holler in pain as your insides are burnt up by the acid, turning you into a bloodied, mangled mess. All from one pen.

I'm just amazing like that.

I've got waterfalls of awesomeness pouring all throughout my body! -I can't remember.

... How'd this turn from "Most Interesting way to die" to "Most gruesome way to die?"

And being hit by a Vodka Delivery Truck, and dying of liver failure.

Or, and this is one I don't want to suffer, being mugged by a guy, stabbed in the stomach, and as you slowly bleed out, he whispers four words into your ear: "You Lost The Game." Worst. Death. Ever.

The General

Rear-ended by the Oscar-Meyer Wienermobile would be a funny way to go.

On a funny, but unrelated way of death, there was a woman who got trampled to death by a horny hippo.

She was a zookeeper and before the zoo opened she would bicycle through it, looking at all the animals and such. Well, they just so happened to be building a new exhibit across the way from the hippo, and it also happened to be springtime. So love was in the air, and apparently hippos have really bad eyesight and thought that the tractor just across from him was another hippo. Long story short, she was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and two tons of hippo charged through the gate and trampled her to get to the tractor.

I can only imagine how odd it would be to be the coroner on that scene. [/quote]

Going to work and slipping on ice only to fall on to a potted plant stand.
Guy did this without dying. Was impaled from a few inched below his arm pit and out his neck on the opposite side of his body.
Missed every organ.
Just had to have the rod which normally had vines growing on it in the summer, removed from his chest cavity, followed by given antibiotics for the possibility of any infection.

Not only did he survive he drove himself to said ER.

Dude gets diagnosed with brain cancer, a large inoperable tumor in his brain. He buys a gun and tries to blow his brains out, but instead blows the tumor out instead. By some miracle, he made it downstairs, and just as he hits the sidewalk, he drops dead from a stroke.

Second worse form of death ever.

Not expecting the amount of force from a gun, and having the recoiling weapon come back and give you a lethal smack to the forehead.

Cranial hemorrhaging, nice.

Ah...

You're RPing on Blue Moon, and a Weeping Angel snaps your neck.

Weeping_angels_by_BugsyXoX.gif

THE ANGELS ARE BEHIND YOU!
WA.gif

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Blasphemous? How so?

Also, Sir? Nope.avi

Also Also, Death by Noise. Something so loud, so close, that it makes your body vibrate at a lethal level.

Back
Top Bottom