Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

-F a l l e n-

__N o v i.S n o w

Supernova
        • _________________________________________________________________________________[/list:u][/list:u]
          [/list:u][/list:u]
                    • Description: A story based off a picture I've drawn of two guys, and two poems describing their relationship.
                      Main characters[as of now]: Elliot Knight, Angelus Le Doux
                      Setting: Fantasy-medieval.
                      What's happening:
                    • Prologue: ".His Last Performance."
                    • First Chapter: ".The beginning of the end."
                    • Second Chapter: ".Ravage Me."[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• [*]Side Notes: Character names might change...they were sort of last minute...
                                I need something to do while I leap out of my various moods.
                                I feel like I wanna write something other than role-plays right now, because my posts are seeming very suck-ish to me.
                                This always gets my gears going.

[*]Comments are indeed welcome.
                                No flaming...because it's not constructive crits.
                                [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]
                                      • _________________________________________________________________________________[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Re: -Shattered-

• ".His Last Performance."[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• The night was unusually dark, and cold. The wind was wild, the sea unsettled...the animals...apprehensive. A dark castle stood alone, right in the middle of a city in ruins. There was still smoke and tiny flames that had yet to completely diminish under the extreme wind that seemed to plague what used to be a marvelous sight under the pale moonlight. There was a sudden cry of pain that echoed, ripping through the deafening silence surrounding the kingdom. Crows bounded off into the darkness, flying away from the sudden screeching in search of food.

• Angelus smiles deviously to himself. His eyes wandered the male before him, enjoying the progress he had made. Such a lively boy he was before. The other would have taken on anything that came to threaten his kingdom, and now... The white-haired male couldn't help but cackle aloud as he watched the smaller male collapse onto the floor before him.
                          "So beautiful....it has taken me...so long to accomplish this form of you...and I am greatly pleased..." crimson eyes flashed in the moonlit bedroom, platinum hair slipping passed his shoulders and caressing the brunette's scarred back as he leans forward. "You are indeed....the best of my puppets..."

Elliot...lay lifeless on the marble floor his breath never seeming to come back to him. The darkness...was.. The brunette suddenly coughs, the pads of his fingers pressing into the ground softly as he tries to push himself up from the ground. His back was sore....in a ridiculous amount of pain. It was funny...funny how the pain was nothing new to him and somehow it still hurt like hell. The warm feeling of his source of life pooling in the arch of his back made him smile hopelessly. Pathetic. It was pathetic to resist any longer....he knew the other could read his thoughts by now, and he was probably enjoying his desperate little attempts at gathering whatever was left of the dignity he'd consumed months before. Was it months? Perhaps years... time had been long lost to the King. He knew of nothing anymore....not even the fall of his people....

Elliot's hair clung to his head and neck as he attempted to roll onto his back. His mind was beginning to fog and he was feeling woozy, yet again. If he could just stand...he could show...prove that he wasn't as weak as he seemed...His family...his people....what would they think of him if they'd seen him like this? Before the King could think any further, stained platinum hair began to wrap around the male's torso. Silken strands seeping into his skin, cutting through his sensitive flesh, opening previous wounds from the night before that hadn't even remotely healed. Elliot felt his breath escaping him again, the darkness... As he tries to regain what little control he had over his breathing, blood spewed from his mouth. Dry, cracked lips were coated in the warm liquid, his entire mouth becoming coated with his blood. He can't scream, the flowing blood making him cough wildly instead, as his body attempts to prolong his inevitable demise.

The blood ceases to flow from his mouth, and instead dyes Angelus's hair a beautiful crimson. He lets out an ear piercing scream as the demon's hair rips from his body cutting deeper into his skin. His mind goes black for a moment as he doesn't see what happens next. All he feels is his body flying across the room. He makes a loud fleshy thump as gravity grants him the marvelous gift of ending his flight.
                          "It was fun...toying with you...bringing about the fall of your...kingdom...but now that my mission is done...you have to die..." Angelus says as he teleports from where he sat, and to where his puppet had landed. "You are indeed my best work...but orders are orders and you must parish..." blowing a sultry kiss to the male, he then summons a small dagger into his pale hands. Whispering words Elliot could barely even make out, the blade glows. Ancient writing appears upon the blade and suddenly all is clear to the brunette. However, it is too late. His back arches, his final breath escaping him as the dagger shoots into his heart. The darkness...he could feel the pressure of it around his eyes as they shut slowly...the constricting feelings of it around his lungs...cutting off his breath.

"I still love you Elliot..."

The king somehow manages to smile at the thought of love even stemming from such a devious creature. And yet...the darkness loosens its hold and he has the breath to speak. Miraculously.

"I love you too..."[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

I loved it, Novi. You are a beautiful writer. Every word flowed from one to the next, invoking a large amount of emotion. Also, it makes you curious on the back story, just the right bit of taste in your mouth to make you crave more. I loved it. So beautiful and dark.

• ".The Beginning of the End ."

Dear Nikolai,

Ever since I could remember I was always able to sense and even see things like spirits and strong auras. So, it was no surprise that I was the only one to notice the odd aura surrounding the outskirts of our kingdom. The food production from our land's animals began to draw back, as well as the crops our farmers tended to. It wasn't a very large depletion in production for anyone to get excited over, but to me, the fact still stood that things were declining....and not for the better. The farmers insisted it might just be the weather making the animals act weird and the crops grow a bit slower.... I found the assumption quite ridiculous to be frank, but...we have been having some weird weather as of late. There have been a lot of wind storms and rainy nights the past few days. I personally think it's due to the weird aura seemingly drawing closer to our land but...I'm just superstitious like that. But, if they'd noticed none of these strange events were occurring before the appearance of the aura...then they too would have assumed such as well. A couple days from now, my father will be stepping down from the throne as King. My mother will resign as well. I don't think I'm ready yet to ascend the throne...I haven't even found my queen yet...and I have yet to even...you know...be with a girl in an intimate way. I'm not one to go after girls...even though I certainly do have the looks and status to get me tons. I just-- I'm more into serving my kingdom, helping on the sidelines, doing all I can to make our Kingdom a better place for the townsfolk to live in...not to actually...rule over it. However, that is a fear of sorts I'll shall get over soon. I must make my parents proud. Write me back soon... I wish to know of your travels and how you are doing. Don't forget about your little brother on your adventures...and visit me soon.

Love,
                  • Prince Elliot[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

The prince didnâ??t know why he always slapped the label of â??little brotherâ?? onto himself when the situation pertained to Nikolai. Couldn't he think of nothing else? To a certain extent it was his little way of covering his inner feelings up, and to another...it was just his way of getting closer to the elder male. At times he wasnâ??t able to stop babbling to the other about his daily adventures and annoyances with the people in the castleâ?¦and other times he often enjoyed cuddling close to the Knight whenever they would spend time alone. Referring to himself as more than a good friend, but a little brother, should be more than enough to cover up his slipping feelings of interest toward the other male. Thatâ??s what he assumed anyhow. After the prince signed his name and folded the letter, he placed it into an envelope. Waxing it shut, he smiles to himself. Just as the young man was about to declare sending the note off right away, his mother called out his name. 'What does she want now?' he complains mentally, calling back to her with an enthusiastic 'I'm coming'. He'd dare not air his complaint, as guards were...very talkative.

Rushing out of his room, he met his mother halfway down the long hall to his room. She appeared to be out of breath and exhausted from the walk. He couldn't help but smile out of sympathy for his mother. "Mother...you know all you have to do is send for me...there is no reason for you to actually come to my room." Elliot says as he moves beside her and places his hand onto her protruding belly. She was eight months pregnant. He couldn't wait to see whether she was having a boy or a girl. He, personally was hoping it would be a boy. Then there wouldn't be the complications of talking to her about sex. "Oh, Elli...I don't want you to feel left out with the baby taking up all my attention pretty soon. I want you to know I still love you..." she replied tilting her head up to place a gentle kiss upon his cheek. "Mother...I'll be fine...I'll be king soon. I have no time to spark a sibling rivalry between and unborn baby and I." he jokes as he returns the kiss to her forehead. Elliot always found it quite strange how both his parents had dark hair and pale skin, compared to his crimson hair and tanned skin. He was also quite tall, standing at about 6'3" in height...completely towering over his 5'11 father, and 5'6" mother. There were stories floating inside and out of the castle that the mother had cheated with an entity of some sort, and sprung forth the devil's spawn. Even though the prince was....somewhat inclined to believe such stories...his mother and father never argued over such things though...so the majority of the time he just kept such thoughts to the back of his mind. "You are such a darling...Elli dear..." she says as Elliot begins to usher her to his bedroom. "What's that in your hand Elliot?" she questions with a furrow in her brow. "Ah...n-nothing...just a letter to...Nikolai..." he said his voice trailing off at the mention of the male's name... "Really...isn't that like the fifth one this month?" she questions. "N-no...more like the third..." he lies.... "Hm...that's a bit unexpected..." she replied with a soft chuckle as the guards outside of the price's bedroom opens the doors for the two. The letter was more like the twelfth or so... He had to keep the knight updated on his daily life...as if he were standing right by his window...keeping watch... Elliot smiles to himself, his grip around the letter wrinkling the envelope. He missed those bright emerald jewels staring into his gray orbs as he listened. His current guards didn't give a damn about his stories and complaints...and it angered him to no end that he might have lost the only friend in his life...that he wished could be more...

"Oh~ Elli dear don't cry..." the Queen simply hops up from the chair she was seated in, to rush to her son's side completely forgetting she pregnant. There was a sudden shock of pain that vibrated through the woman's entire body at her sudden movements. She quickly looses breath, then her footing. QUEEN! Gray, almost silver eyes were gazing at his mother as she fell. His look was distant--empty, almost as if his soul had left his body vacant. "Elli~" his mother calls out to him softly as pale fingers reach out to the male for help. It was as if everything was in slow motion when Elliot's mind snapped back to attention. Gray eyes flashed golden, as a sudden boost of adrenaline pumped through every vein in his body. In less than a millisecond he was across the room, dark fingers laced through her pale ones as he held her fragile frame close to his statuesque one. "Mother..." he murmurs softly. "My prince...you are just like your father..." the woman replies as she is swept from her feet and carried over to the prince's bed. There was something quite off about her words, what she meant, and the look of deceit in her angelic eyes. However, the male figured he was just hallucinating after what had occurred only seconds before. After lying her body down onto the bed, Elliot immediately drops to his knees in a fit of tears.

The guards in his room were frozen in shock...gazing down at the prince as he weeps...wondering what the hell had just happened. In there eyes it was almost as time stopped when he'd saved the queen. One moment he was at his window, and the next he was right beside the brunette who'd cried for him. It was simply impossible for him to move so quickly...and yet he did...and it left the men around the room simply baffled. "Don't cry my sweet prince..." the woman reaches out, shaky fingers running through Elliot's crimson hair. "Mother...." he whimpers gazing into those shimmering jewels that reminded him so much of the ocean. "Don't fret...I'm fine...the boy will be fine....All is well..." she says with a smile, that distant look now upon her face. "Boy? How do you know that it is a boy?" Elliot queried. "His name will be Alexios...." she murmurs her eyes slowly shutting as she drifts into a heavy slumber. Elliot smiles as he realized what was truly going on just then...She was in desperate need of sleep. The baby must have been depriving her of such lately, leaving her with a bit of insomnia.. "Make sure nothing disrupts my mother's sleep..." the prince says as he rises from the bed. "Nothing..." he says once more, his voice darkening to a point where it was almost demonic. The guards straightened immediately with a, Yes prince Elliot...

Then prince retrieved his note from the floor and then left the room. "Alexios...." he murmurs to himself softly... "Is to be my kid brother's name..." halfway down the large corridor, gray eyes casts to the dark aura. Closer.... Now...it was within the kingdom. The prince sprints off down the hallway. He was the only one who could see the aura....and therefor he was the only one who could stop it. Down the grand steps he went, and through the double doors he... "It is a pleasure to meet you.... Prince Elliot." stopped abruptly. H-how could it have-- He was short of breath now, tears forming in his eyes as he stood face-to-face with the black aura that had just been-- His brain couldn't function as the white-haired male grabbed his hand and put it up to his lips. "Aa~ Sir Angelus. It is a pleasure to have finally met you..." Elliot quickly snatches his hand away and scurries to his father's side. The newcomer was....a giant...taller than the prince. He must have been at least 6'8".

"Likewise...King Micha..."

Angelus replied with an unreadable smile.

"Please come in..."

It was then that one of those powerful gust of winds blew over the kingdom. Elliot's father went flying and so did he. Somehow in the midst of everything happening, Elliot wound up behind the king as they both flew into one of the large castle walls. Just as they were sliding down to the floor, Elliot could see through the slit of his eyes that dark aura had increased. The man named Angelus stood, golden eyes flashing to crimson as he smiled deviously. However, as his father began to regain his composure, the man by the door fell to his knees...pretending like the sudden wind did something...when it clearly hadn't. "Bastard...." Elliot murmured to himself as he began to help his father to his feet. "Forget about me boy...go help Angelus to his feet...it seems he was hit the hardest...." the king said. If it wasn't for his father's fiery temper he would have refused... Once again, it was as if time stopped. The darkness seemed to reach out to him, pulling him closer....drawing him in. 'No~' Unwillingly he continued his trek into the other's world, falling deeper into a place he wanted desperately out of. When his hand made contact with the strange man's naked shoulder his body felt as if it had combusted into flames. There were gruesome images that flooded his mind...the one sticking with him the most was of his beloved 'White Knight'.

"Nikolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai!" he let out a scream....his voice mixed with pain and terror. With a hard 'thump' the prince fell limp....falling unconscious.

Why thank you...Lacey baby.
                    I was going for that effect.
                    <3

[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• I could feel it. The deep pain and suffering that Nikolai had endured. My heart aches. . .it feels as if a thousand little metal clamps had snapped shut onto it. . . Each and every one tugging. . .pulling with such force. A force determined to destroy. It was, terrifying. I--for the first time was scared. Sure there have been times when I was scared of the dark, wild animals, and even my father, but. This feeling is different. It is as if. . .something wants to destroy me. It is as if. . . it is that beings only purpose.

"So, how is he doctor?"

"Hmm...he has a couple of broken ribs...the two are pushed inward dangerously close to penetrating his heart."

"Is there anything you can do for him doctor?"

"No...I am sorry to say."

"I see..."

In and out I was during the conversation of my mother and the good doctor. My ribs. . .crushed inward. Well that would explain the pressure I feel on my heart. I wonder if death has finally found me worthy enough to lay in his bed.

"It is only a matter of time now my Queen."

"I see... well thank you for all that you have done.. I would now like to be alone with him."

It seems, there is nothing that can help me at this point.

"Elli...."

The queen's desperate vocals ripped through the prince like a dull cutting knife. It was a tone he had never heard before, and didn't wish to hear again. Nothing made the prince feel even more insignificant than the sound of his mother's pleading voice. Silver eyes fluttered open slowly, gazing into his mother's tearful sapphire orbs. A smile of sorts curved the redhead's pale lips as he reaches out a trembling hand to cup her warm face. "Please don't cry mother." his voice was cracked...scratchy from the scream that had escaped him earlier. "But Elliot...how could I not my sweet Prince? The doctor...he says you may not survive...that even if the ribs in your chest begin to heal they will only press further into your heart..." her voice trails off as she begins to weep bringing a hand to the one pressed against her face. "Mother...please...you are tearing me apart. Do not worry, everything will be fine." he assures her, silver eyes glistening as tears began to overflow. He tried to hold them back, a stiffening feeling surfacing in his throat as he attempted to force the tears back. He needed to be strong for his mother. "So mother, how was your nap. Did it do you any good?" he questions as his thumb rubbed against the lightening bags beneath one of her eyes. "How could you--" she pauses, the desperate look upon the young Prince's face to ensure her happiness was...heartbreaking. She manages a genuine smile, pressing her cherry colored lips into the palm of his moist hand. "Yes...your bed is indeed more comfortable than my own." she quickly rephrases. "Then you shall have my bed mother. Your sleep is important. Alexios depends on you getting enough rest. He depends on you just like I do." he whispers. It was then that the prince began to drift. His eyes fluttered shut, the hand upon her cheek slowly falling limp. "I'm tired..." he murmurs softly. "Sleep well my sweet Prince Elli~"

It was then that everything turned black. One moment I was talking to my mother, and the next I wasn't. The pain in my heart seemed to fall numb as I fell into a deep slumber. The feeling of my mother beneath my hand was soothing. There was a moment where she had begun to sang. . . my favorite melody from when I was a child. Her voice was absolutely angelic, keeping me from sinking into the darkness that beckoned me to come, prolonging my living state. However, it wasn't long before she began to weep over my lifeless form, and I allowed myself to fall faster. I wanted this moment to end. I wanted her suffering to stop. Please. . . mother. . .

"Stop crying..."

• It was late in the middle of the night when Elliot found himself awake. There were several questions zooming through his brain all at once. But, the one that stuck with the young prince the most was, 'Why am I alive?' the male pondered the thought over and over and over. He glances around his empty room, a small smile touching his lips. His mother...wasn't in sight. That meant his father had managed to drag her away. He wondered however, how she was taking his death. The only thing he could move upon his body were his eyes. Every time he tried to move something else a horrible tingly feeling, almost like the feeling of electricity, would erupt through his body. It left him shuddering, his heart beating at an insane speed against the pricks of broken bones that were his ribs. "Whatever god there is...please..." he prays softly, his voice nearly inaudible to his own ears, let alone someone else's.. Suddenly, there was a cool draft that swirled around his room, the doubled doors to his bedroom creaking open slowly.

"A demon...praying to God."

Elliot's eyes widened at the sound of that man's voice. He dared not move his neck to turn and face the man, his deathly gaze not the last thing he wants to see before his time. "Oh come now child, what kind of greeting is this for the person who is going to save your life?" Elliot somehow manages a weak chuckle, watering silver eyes fixated on the platinum-haired man through his peripheral vision. "Save me? That is not what I wish of you devil...get out of my sight...leave me be." Angelus smiles, golden eyes seeming to glow in the dark as he continued his trek over to the Prince's bed. "Oh, but I said nothing of...this being a choice boy." the man replied As Angelus draws closer, Elliot begins to shift upon his bed, he'd be dammed if he allowed the other to do whatever he wanted to him. He hadn't responded, the shocks surging through him, preventing various curse words form passing his lips. "Trying to escape is futile Elliot..." With that said, the man moved so fast to pin the prince down onto the bed, it was almost as if had telelported. A series of coughs left Elliot breathless, as he laid helpless beneath the strange being above him. "What....do...you...want?" Elliot manages as the male used his free hand to reach inside of his vest like shirt to pull forth a small vial of a red substance. "I've already told you young prince....to save your pathetic existence. " he replied with a laugh. "I didn't think my...powers would cause such a mess when invited inside. This is the least I can do for your captivating mother...." Elliot managed a weak growl as he tussled beneath the other. He felt so weak, inferior even, with the way the platinum-haired man held his wrists in place with a single hand.
              "Don't you dare step foot near my mother...."

"Oh....I would never do such a thing...I am much more interested in you child."

He smile slowly, the cork in the vile spinning out at the same speed. It dropped onto Elliot's forehead, and with one swift motion, Angelus forced the tip of the vial into the prince's mouth and poured the liquid down his throat. It was like there was a strange force keeping his quivering throat from closing up as the red substance slid down the back of his parched throat. He had to admit it did feel quite nice, and the taste was sweet and pleasant. But he didn't want it. However, apparently it wasn't about what he wanted, it was about the motives the man on top of him had. "Sleep tight...Elliot...." Angelus's says. The prince wanted to speak, but was soon well on his way into another deep slumber, wondering if the elixir did just what he craved for.

"The blood of a god is...a magnificent healing elixir...it can cure all ailments...even disobedience... Well that is what I've heard anyway...perhaps we can put that theory to the test when you awaken, my new puppet."

• ".RAVAGE ME."

Golden eyes peered down into silver jewels, glistening brightly under the pale moonlight. A wicked grin spread across the doctor's sensual lips as he gripped the redhead's hips. Their bodies moved in complete synchronicity as they indulged in their desires, losing themselves completely. Angelus thrusts his hips fiercely slamming into the prince, making the soon to be king scream with pleasure each time. He was a marvelous sight to behold as he screamed in pleasure, body shuttering in bliss, eyes blinded with euphoria. It was a moment that only he would get to witness. "That's right...scream until you can't scream anymore..." Angelus breathes out, his breath growing heavy. Elliot moans louder, grinding his hips, meeting his doctor's with a loud 'smack' each time. Milk chocolate fingers outstretched curling into Angelus's silver locks pulling roughly. His back arched from the bed, his thighs tightening around the male's waist. "Nngaaaaaaah!" he let's out one final scream all breath escaping him as Angelus drives his thick shaft deep into his tight cavern. His cheeks turn a little darker than normal as he tries to catch the breath that left him high and dry, his powerful climax ravaging his body mercilessly. It was then that the other exploded deep inside of him, his seed quickly filling him up. His stomach felt full...growing tighter with each throbbing sensation of Angelus's cock. He couldn't help but moan weakly, his body fallingl back down onto the bed, shuttering uncontrollably beneath the intense gaze of golden orbs.

"Elli~"

the familiar voice brought the prince back to reality, gray eyes fluttering open slowly to the delicate sound of his mother's voice. "My sweet...sweet...prince..." she says on the brink of tears. Her trembling hand makes its way to his damp forehead as she leans in for a kiss. "The doctor said you wouldn't make it....but thanks to that man Angelus your lousy father has seemed to have fallen for, you live." there was a hint of disdain in her voice for the king just then, but it was quickly covered up with a warm smile, and the mention of her son's survival. "He will now be your new physician, and personal knight..." she says, still trembling fingers pushing crimson strands of hair out of his face. Elliot wanted to scream out of complete frustration as his mother's words slowly clicked in his fogged mind. He didn't need a new knight....Nikolai was just fine. Silver eyes cast down the bed as they began to water, his brow furrowing in anger. "What ever is the matter?" Elli quickly puts on a smile to the sound of his mother's saddened voice. Looking to her he says, "Nothing my queen...it is just a little hard for me to...take in the fact that I am still here..." he chuckles weakly, bringing an unusually warm hand to her cheek to comfort her further. "M-mother...how would you--"

"Prince Elliot."

The sudden appearance of my father made my mother jump with surprise. She quickly drew back her hand, and shook away mine to stand for him. I loved my father. But the effect he had on my mother was sickening and I was beginning to slowly hate him for it. My mother didn't deserve to live her life in fear or subservience. She was a beautiful woman. Every inch of her was meant to be adored, everything she did was meant to be admired, everything she said was meant to be listened to. She completed me in ways no woman could ever. My mother was the highlight of my life, and no matter what...nothing would ever be able to replace her...ever. I would die before that was to ever happen... Which is precisely why my father doesn't push me to get married to anyone just yet. He keeps up the delusion that I will someday let my mother go, and allow some whore to whisk me away.....the thought is...rather amusing.

"Yes father?"

Elliot attempts to push himself up into a sitting position, grunting softly as he did. No words could express the amount of pain washing over his body all at once. "Oh no prince...please lie back down..." That voice. Silver eyes widened, swirling with hatred as the owner of that voice seemingly appeared out of nowhere to coerce him back down onto the bed. Elliot begins to struggle, mumbling through clenched teeth obscenities no one could hear...well no one except Angelus. "Please...don't move." Angelus speaks as the palms of his hands press against the Prince's bandaged chest. It was almost as if an invisible force shut the prince down, silencing him instantaneously. The queen's eyes widened as she watched her prince, so full of energy and life, fall silent to the simple touch of the doctor. 'Smack!' "Get your damned hands off my son..." she demanded. Elliot's eyes shot to Angelus, a flash of red highlighting the man's pupils as golden eyes lay to rest on the queen. "I apologize my queen...I was just trying to stop him from reopening his wounds...." She glares at the man, his pale fingers balling into a fist.

"There is no need to use magic on him..."

"FEEBLE minded woman!"

King Micha shouted at the top of his lungs. Dark chocolate eyes glared down at the silenced prince and then his foolish queen. "Magic? Do you think that's the cause of his weakness? His body is in pain, and he was up screaming all last night at the top of his lungs. It took several of the guards in this castle to hold him down as Sir. Angelus operated on him. Magic does not exist you foolish woman... It is only the boy's weakened state that caused him to suddenly fall silent, and seem as if something had drawn the life force from his body." Elliot wanted to glare at his father so bad, but his eyes were unwillingly drawn to the man he defended. He didn't know why, but every part of his being wanted a piece of the strange man, even as his father babbled on insulting his mother as if she were some uneducated whore off the town's street he'd just happened to pick up. Son. of. a. bitch. Turning his attention back to the bedridden redhead, the king sighs. "I suppose we can talk once you are capable of standing on your own." glaring at his wife from the corner of his dark eyes he snarls. "Come now...let him rest..." he demands of her. The King, and the Queen disappeared as quickly as they had appeared, leaving Elliot alone with his newly assigned knight and doctor. A wicked grin tugged at the corners of Angelus's lips, golden eyes shimmering unnaturally.

"How do you feel...Prince Elliot?"

Angelus asks in a sing song voice, that frightening dark aura from before surfacing all around them.

Back
Top Bottom