Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for female to roleplay with English lad.. Plots inside! - Update six

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetailedRuss

Super-Earth
Well hey. I got thrown in the direction of this site by a lass off of another website and.. here I am!

I'm a 24 year old sarcastic English lad interested in one-to-one roleplays with an F (age un-fussed) who can type full words into real sentences and is interested in more than just a quick fuck.

I'm looking for storyline with smut although if the roleplay is good and it doesn't need it, then smut can be left out.

I guess I'm mostly a 'traditionalist' roleplayer (if such a thing exists?:p).. nothing too extreme with a preference for detailed roles relating to real life.

I prefer roleplay on IMs (I have most) but understand and will roleplay via PM as well. Thread roleplay doesn't really interest me, sorry.

Simple role suggestions but not limited to

Teacher/Student (either way around, will play older or younger)
Student/Student
Flatmates
Neighbours
Virgin/prostitute
IT tech/Secretary or Student
Other co-workers
Shop assistant/Customer
Best friends
Girlfriend's sister
Strangers at an airport
Strangers in a hotel

Time period / Location

I've noticed most girls on here are from America and I like to incorporate that into the roles.. Either you visiting England or vice versa and I'm the charming ( :p ) Englishman.

Lately I've wanted to try more apocalyptic settings.. my 1984 suggestion below is the start.

Expanded role suggestions (Strikethrough indicates that I'm currently doing this role with someone else but might reappear in the future).

This has been playing on my mind ever since I saw the play a few months ago.. Not sure how it would work but I'd love to give it ago - bits and pieces changed for simplicity.
The year is 1984. Big Brother is watching you. You can't hide from him and you can't think against Big Brother. Any thought crime will have you arrested by the Thought Police and never seen again.
My character works in the Ministry of Truth. I've seen you around and I hate you. You wear the red sash of the Anti-Sex League and you stand for everything I hate. One day you accidently walk into me and pass me a note. It reads "I love you"...

Girlfriend's sister
(Your minimum played age 16) It's late one evening and we're both waiting for your sister to come home. I've always been the favourite boyfriend that your sister's brought home and are eager to impress and show off to, not realising how sexual you act yet. I think you're a much hotter version of your sister but I try to let my morals push this thought out of my head. Time passes through the RP and your sister isn't coming home tonight, leaving me and you alone..

Music concert
A similar taste in music would be appreciated here, see my Last.FM
I bought two tickets to my favourite band but a couple days before my friend tells me he can't go. I put the ticket up for sale online and you agree to meet me and buy it.

Flatmates
Yes I'm English so I say flatmates not roommates.. get over it :)
We've been living together for a month, having not met before that and are still trying to figure each other out. You responded to an ad online and moved in - I own the apartment. It's early one morning and we're both hungover after separate nights out. We both have memories of getting home drunk around the same time and possibly doing something that normal friends just don't do. The next morning we try to piece things together and find out how close we could really be..

Virgin/Prostitute
Fed up with his lack of luck with girls and wanting to experience sex, he uses the 'net and finds a young girl his age willing to sell her body. The plot could revolve around being his first time and her first time selling; if it works well it doesn't need to end in smut.

Airport
Any English lovers could really get into this one.. :p
Airport lounge in some remote airport in America. The place is empty and it's only a local flight, you're on your way to family/friends/etc. You sit down and only see one other person sitting down, a business guy in a suit. You sit down and start to make yourself comfortable, the guy in your eyesight. His cellphone rings and he answers. You hear the English accent. He talks and talks and somehow you want to get closer..

Teacher/Student
Open to any but these are the roles I'd like to play at the moment:
You're the busty older 'milf' type of character. I'm a young nerdy boy, spending most of his time alone in the library. You see me nervous around girls and want to teach me the ways of the world and help my sexual awakening. You should be persistent but not forceful.

Straight forward smut here..
You're the school slut and I'm the principle of a highly prestigious high school. I've heard you've been offering 'favours' for money behind the gym and need to teach you a lesson for causing trouble in my school..

Secretary/IT tech
We both work in the same building but have never met, only spoken on the phone when there's been a small computer problem and briefly flirted. Late one evening your computer completely freezes and you have an important document to save. You call the phone number for the IT Helpdesk and hope someone's there to rescue the day..

Student/Student
It's late night/early morning in a University/College library. The top floor is deserted apart from two students who have never met, me and you. We're facing each other from across the room and have a thus far unspoken attraction. We look up at each
occasionally and one of us smiles. We eventually start talking and the RP continues from there.

Starting to struggle with your classes through partying too much, you see an ad on the wall for tuition. You call me and we organise a meet-up and realise that the geek you made fun of at high school is about to turn your life upside down and blackmail you.

Hotel
Not sure on this one but I tried it before, think it needs more work..
Two business-types in the hotel bar have been noticing each other all night, looking up and giving a smile before getting back to work. You leave the bar but not before giving a waiter a small note which finds its way to me. On the note reads a web address and a screenname. The roleplay would consist of an "online chat" before discovering how close their hotel rooms are and the attraction that grows.

Best friends
I'm recently married and you're my best friend. You had an unspoken love for me which you realised too late after a brief fling years ago. You visit me for the first time since the honeymoon but noticed a smashed photoframe of me and you on the floor with my new wife nowhere to be seen. Confused, you try to piece together what's happened..

Two best friends a year apart in age, I've left town and gone to University while you still have a year left of school. Two/three months down the line and we've already lost contact until one day you hear someone open the back gate and walk into the back gardern..

Things that don't interest me

Animals
Forced
Anything that doesn't really happen in day-to-day 'real life'
Multiple characters - one person to one role please
Anything other than MxF with me as M.

Well I've blabbered on for too long now. Drop me a PM if you're interested at all and we can chat. :D

Russ.

RE: F wanted for daily escape

Not sure when is appropriate for a *bump* but still looking for any girls interested in RPs.. :D

Don't be shy to just say hi.. I won't bite.. yet :p :shy:

RE: F wanted for daily escape reality roleplay

Hey there!

The Girlfriend's Sister roleplay sounds interesting to me! Let me know if you're ever interested and I'll leave you my IM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom