N-naruto K-kun is my... Master. (Black Hand and EE)

Black Hand

Super-Earth
he starts increasing his stroke, her pussy squicking, as his dick works it's way forward and back. he groans in delight, slowly he can feel his orgasm working it's way up, but he fights to keep it down. he lightly growls into her ear "when i cum so do you"

Hinata screamed into her panty gag, eyes wide. She nodded at her master's orders but was barely able to comprehend them at this point. Her body was in control, not her mind and it was amazing. Her white eyes stared blankly up at naruto, almost rolling back in her head with every thrust. She wasn't thinking straight, thinking about the trouble she could get in.

he speeds up his stroke faster and faster, eventualy reaching the point. he shouts in pleasure as he releases a hot torrent of cum into her receptive pussy. slowly he grows limp, and turns to his side. laying on his back next to her

Hinata moaned and came as well, her eyes rolling back fully as she shook and shivered for a full 2 minutes before it was over, she blushed as she looked over at her master, eyes still a bit glazed. "Thank you sir..." She mumbled.

the two lay in bed together, drifting off to sleep. naruto gently removes ehr leg bindings, and takes the panties out of her drooling mouth, but leaves her hands clasped behind her back. he embraces the hyuga hier, giving her a hug. he drifts off to sleep holding the quivering tired girl

Hinata gasps, snuggling into Naruto and swiftly falls asleep, his potent sperm hard at work inside her belly. She was too tired to care at the moment though, and just wanted to sleep and snuggle. With a contented sigh, she drifted off into blissful sleep.

naruto holds hinata tightly all night. bringing the adorable purple haired heiress closer to him. as he sleeps, he dreams of an alternate world. hinata wearing a black latex harness, and a steel collar with a tag saying property of naruto on it. from it runs a chain leash to his throne, where he sits stroking the slave girl a t his feet. suddenly he finds himself being woken up by a strange sensation

Hinata woke up first, and almost immediately the little Hyuga panicked, struggling against the handcuffs. "Have to get home..." she muttered. Remembering what had happened Hinata began to cry, Her father was going to murder her... "N-naruto Wake up..." SHe said, shaking him.

naruto struggled awake as the sun shone in "wow, is it morning already?" he asked. sudenly he caught sight of hinata struggeling with her hands still behind her. he gave her a kiss on the forohead and then said "calm down, i'll get it". he gets the key, and then unlocks the handcuffs

Hinata whimpered looking for her uncut clothing items. "I g-gotta go home..." She said stuttering fearfully. "Father is going to be furious, I c-cant believe I..." She started crying, so confused by her emotions.

he gently put's his hand around her. he says matter of factly "look your already way late. just sit down we can have some breakfast, and then go and explain to youd dad okay?" he hands her one of his tshirts that is too large for her. and looks twoard the kitchen

She whimpered but sat down, nodding and stopping her panicking a little. "i... Ok..." She said softly nuzzling into him licking her lips slowly, she wanted something to drink, her mouth was usually dry in the morning.

he gives her a smack on the ass as she puts the shirt on. "come on, our going to have to hurry with breakfast, if you want to meat your dad sooner". he smiled, and gently rubbed the area where he smacked. as much as he enjoyed making her squirm, he didn't want her to think of him as something to fear

Hinata yelped. "M-master can i give you a blowjob before breakfast, I like sucking things..." She said blushing. "I'm not in a hurry to see my dad, he wil be really angry.."
She stammered, licking her lips again. An I l-like when you spank me.."

he brings her clsoe in a loving embrace. as he holds her in his strong arms, he slowly whispers in her ears. "of course you may. but your going to have to hurry after to make our food. slowly he pushes her head down bellow his waist. as he does, his dick sticks out through the slit of the boxers

Hinata smiles and licks the tip slowly, liking his firm grip on her head. Naruto Is so large, i dunno if I can take it all She thought to herslf before sliding her lips over the head, it was so thick it stretched her little jaw slightly.

he groaned, as he felt her tounge, touch the head of his cock. slowly he moved the young girls head closer, forcing her to take more of his girth at once. he whispered to her "while you suck, pleasure yourself". he ordered her forcefully

Hinata gagged cutely eyes wide, at masters orders she immediately moaned and slid her finger into her pussy, pushing the digits in between her lips and finding her gspot immediately. "Oh master naruto, If you would like to fuck my face, you can do so as hard as you see fit.

He doesn't need to be told twice, he speeds up his movements. pulling her hair to make her hair move back and forth as she deepthroats his cock. as he does, he can hear the squicking as she increases her pace in turn. and he can hear her moaning into his cock. eventualy right before he reaches his orgasam, he takes out his cock, spraying his seed all over her face. he says firmly, "finnish yourself off, and then clean yourself off. i fully expect breakfast within fifteen minutes, and it will be good. do you understand slave?"

Hinata gags in the cutest way, choking lightly as she takes his oral abuse happily. She gasps as he coats her face in warm cum, as soon as it hits hr little face, she cums too, screaming and shaking nd using one of her fifteen minutes. When asked to make naruto breakfast she panics internally, she has never made food for herself before.

Despite hinatas best effort, her first meal didnt taste too good. It wasn't horrible, but he had definitely had better.

he didn't hate the meal, but he didn't love it either. as he sat and ate, he saw potential. with some training she could learn to serve him very well. but in the meantime, she still needed work. nothing to punish her over. as he finnishes he turns down to her as she kneels befre him. he pats her on the head smiling "it was very good girl. if you keep it up, i cane xpect some top class meals soon."

Hinata smiled up at Master naruto delightedly. "I am very glad you liked it Master Naruto..." she said, knowing she hadnt done as good as he was treating her. "C-can we go see my father n-now?" She wasn't eager to see him, but she wanted to get it done with.

he grabs her cloths, and hands them to her. she is still wearing his shirt, a sign of submission if you will. he gently yanks it off her, and looks at her naked tits one alst time before she can put her lace panties and bra back on.

Hinata gets dressed extra slowso he has plenty of time to ogle. Once shes done she presses against him with a giggle. She is trying to forget how mad her fatherwill be.

he reminds her "while were in public we are not master and slave but boyfriend and girlfriend. but be careful about what you say, necause i still will punish you later". he takes hinata's arm and walks out with her arm in arm

Back
Top Bottom