Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lust infected Survive! If you want too...(OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Luka Roan
Appearance:Click Here
Job:Cook
Biography:Before the out break he had own a restaurant during the day servings finer foods and drinks in a smell building in a busy part of town but at night he had partied at the clubs to have a few drinks then some how ended up under ground not knowing how it had happened but is not complaining

@akiriu: What is happening at the facility is not going to appear on the news, there will be a good reason for that in my next post. So it would probably be best if you edited your post. Maybe you are inside the facility just finishing a delivery or something?

@Everyone else: Now just waiting for the other people who were interested to post and then I will post again.

Well I just finished posting, and hopes this gets going and stays active for a long time

So everyone here is a good guy... no Zombies?
Can someone play a Zombie?

Name: Eric Rivers

Appearance: my avatar? Long spikey white hair, white skin, blue eyes, 6'4....

Job: Zombie Boss- Level 2?

Biography: He was a detective before the outbreak. Now he was infected, and found himself on the other side of justice.

@WhiteStar: Sorry, but I am not letting anyone play any of the bosses. I was never actually against anyone playing a zombie, it was just that nobody wanted to do it. If you are going to be a zombie, pick one of the listed ones from "Level-2" and have at it! Okay?

Why can't people be level 3 bosses? Unless you wanted to see how we rp it first?

Sure, I'll be a level 2 zombie then xD

We are just waiting for WhiteStar and kittystar to post. WhiteStar will also have to choose one of the level zombie types to play...

EDIT: Also Akiriu has to do something about his post before my next one if he wants to be involved in this at all.

So it looks like kittystar is not going to be posting. My next post will be up today. As soon as I can stop playing Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor. hehehehe.....

I posted. The reason he was at the bar was because I hoped someone would show up there. Seeing as that failed, I'm in the building now...

@akiriu: One question my tired brain has about your post is. Why the hell does he have a tranquilizer gun!? This is a real-ish world setting. Why the hell would he have that around let alone right on his person when driving around and eating at diners? Is he paranoid? Does he work for the mob? Why would he always have a weapon on him?

Only three people posted after my last post. I could post something again and send everyone a nudge. I will do that tomorrow. Too tired right now. Need more candy.

I think this particular incarnation of it is dead. Once I have some more solid ideas about what I want to happen in this thread, I will resurrect it and make a new one. It is obviously a plot driven RP and I was sorta playing it like it was a sandbox type thing where the players just run around and do whatever the hell they feel like. I do apologize, for wasting everyone's time.

Time was not wasted. It was a leaning experience for you and I enjoyed myself. Just try again when you have a better idea of what you want to do. I'll be waiting until you do.

Is it too late to join? I hope not... Sorry if my character is a little less rounded than it should be, made a new one and trying to test it out.

Name: Elisa Ceranzo
Appearance: Haven't found a picture yet, thinking of someone with redhair and looks quiet, glasses would be nice too.
Job: Researcher's assistant
Bio: Elisa was happy to finally get a job at BTMI, even better since she needed the credit for college, and a summer intern job is just what she needed. She was a little put off by her newness to the whole company. She was a meek and awkward girl, but an attractive one. Most guys would take advantage of that, but that's why she separated herself from most people, and working with others at her new job was a bit nerve-racking. (sorry if this character isn't very good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom