Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

'Official' request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkwalker

Super-Earth
Note: I respond best to the email in the ad
I've done one or two mini-threads, but I suppose a legit one is in order, so here goes. Keep in mind, I do a lot of writing for my job and the book I'm in the middle of, so I'm picky about RPs. If I turn you down, it's not about not liking you as a writer as much as it's about the idea not fitting into something I want to expend creative energy on. At some point, creative juices wear out--or maybe just get low--and I'd hate for those other things to suffer because I'm heavily invested in them.

That said, here's what I REALLY want right now:
What I want is to play an explorer of some sort. he doesn't need to be an 'explorer' as much as a guy who is exploring/wandering through an unknown and dangerous land (i.e. he might be running from something, or hunting treasure, etc).

Along the way he'll encounter all sorts of danger--preferably in the form of various cultures, creatures and girls who will seduce him or take him for breeding/sexual depravity purposes. While I'm fine being sub and even non-con here, that certainly isn't all I want. I genuinely enjoy the new culture aspect and I am just as interested in being overtaken by a nympho zombie mob as I am developing a friendship over time with the jungle princess.

This can be a post-apocalyptic setting or a fantasy setting, but some form of the supernatural is a must! So if it's post-apoc, there should be weird, mutated things, psychics and normal people. I'm not looking for Book of Eli 'realism.'

While I'm open for almost anything (so email me if this doesn't appeal but you're interested in something else), I'm craving a particular, longer, story right now.

If that's not your thing...maybe this is? (aka, 'generic' request/plot part)

I like lots of RP scenarios, and the more original the better. If you're just looking for 'a good time' I am occasionally down for that, too. I'm very flexible, but probably prefer taboo scenes. Rather than likes and such, I'll list things I LOVE and things I refuse to do. Assume anything else ranges form "sure" to "meh."

I love:
eager/excited/horny girls
being seduced
blackmail (on either side)
mild ageplay (think, teenager and 25-35ish guy)
surprise encounters: when the characters meet for other reasons and, oops, she tripped and I fell (bonus if you get the reference)
partners who write more than reactionary RPs (in other words, you don't only respond to my posts, but actually advance the story yourself)

I don't like:
toilet play
excessive blood
Furries (though I'm fine playing one)
being tortured

I know...short list, right? So if interested, email me: rpg920@live.com

I don't RP over IMs or here on the site. But I might over World of Warcraft.

It dawned on me after discussing things with some people that perhaps a person might be interested in my ideas, but intimidated by the scope. So I dug around and found some links to various types of monster-girls and what not. Most of these are girls I would love to run into as a travelling explorer, so feel free to use them if you just need a little helpful inspiration...

Here

Aaaaand here

And some here, too...

daethesub said:
You dont put MxM under things you wont do so are you open to it?

No, I'm not. Sorry. I probably should've mentioned it (so much to remember XD )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom