Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sadism? Of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeyondBirthday93

Planetoid
Brief intro: I'm BB. That's what you can call me. It's what I prefer. I'm looking to RP not just to have a good time, but to have my skills develope as a writer. I'm new, so I have no idea what to really do here (I've RP'ed before, yes, but never on a site like this); if I make a mistake, please inform me.

Things I Want: I want no (or as few as you can get) typos. I want someone who isn't afraid to get down and bloody in posts, or who doesn't want to just have some love-fluff.

Themes I Like:​

Sadism - I am a sadist. I want people who aren't afraid to hurt others. Proper sadism doesn't just include rushing into hurting one another and then fucking: it has to deal with the finesse, the work, that happens in the artistry of it.

Hatred - Nothing better than two enemies fucking each other. It ties in with Sadism, and so I have a double liking for it.

Dubious Consent - You don't know if one person says yes, or if they say no. One obviously does, but another might be confused, and not-understanding (I like an inexperienced lover for this idea).

Rape - ...This might make me a sick fuck, but I like to see it. Can't help it, I love it.

Cannibalism/Mutilation/Gore/Anything bloody - ...I'm nuts, I know, but this is hot for me. I like the idea of the seme and uke mutilating each other, and maybe just trying to look at each other's blood.

Knife-play in bed - I like the idea of taking a knife into bed, maybe using it to cut an initial into your lover's back. Yeah, yeah, I'm all fucked up.

(Note: I'm looking for a GUY who likes this stuff, not a girl. Yaoi's the only thing I go for. Het...is not my thing. Yuri...just...no.)
----------------------------------------------------------------
[/align]Plots I Enjoy:

Incest - Love it. Who can't love the forbidden ideals?

Inhuman - I enjoy it. So much more action you can do. Who wouldn't want that? (Note: Try to put a sparklepire in here, I'll die and ignore.)

Mystic - Creatures that have tentacles? Sirens who are just looking for a good fuck? Hmm, bring 'em on, baby.

Serial Killers - Add in a victim to be, or a victim that's going on, and I would love to be a part.

Heavy Bondage/BDSM - Three words: BRING. IT. ON.

Excessive Violence - I enjoy the thought of having to fight to get what you want. You should always have to do that, at some point.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Things I WILL NOT Do:

I won't do toilet stuff. Not going to do that, ever. Blame me? Don't care. I also won't do Twi-fan shit, so keep your shapeshifter-wolves and your sparklepires away from me. I cannot do hetero. I've tried a long time ago, but I can't do it. It's almost impossible for me. Yuri is also kind of gross to me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
That's about it. If you want to join me in anything, I'd love to hear from you.

so do you have a plot in mind?^^ if not i have a good idea that you might enjoy ^^

also, just so you know (i say this to everyone) i only have one or two hours on the internet a day, but i will respond every day.

do you Seme? i've really been looking for an rp where i can uke, but if you don't thats cool. i can seme just as wel as i can Uke ^^

I've got a pretty good plot in mind, and I'm a Seme (I don't do very many Uke roles, but I do Seke roles, if it's needed). The plot's kind of freaky, however:

Murderer and victim to be are best friends. Murderer loves his best friend, and wants him to fuck him before he (the murderer) kills the best friend, then kills himself (murder/suicide). Somehow, he has to get him into it (I thought of something like they could either be at a party where the murderer could get the boy drunk or something).

...weird, but a plot line I'm interested in.

lol i'm interested! i have to warn you though ive never done a roleplay where my char dies so i might be a little shakey at first. but the confused and drunk, half willing half freeked out uke boy i am VERY good at playing XDD, especially if ropes get involved XDD. are we going to Thread rp or PM rp?

Either, or. And don't worry, you won't have to do much for the dying. It'll pretty much be done after the whole sex rounds. So...you'll kind of be out of it, anyway! -Smiles- And ropes or handcuffs, either or. Any preferences you like?

lol well if you click on my Rabbit Hole (Available in my signature) thats a list of my kinks. you can do whatever to me though XDD i have very few things i won't do. except Scat, won't do that. personally i prefure PM but i don't mind Thread rp's if you like those more. would you like me to start or do you want to?^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom