Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Return of Mercenaries (Akiriu x Amaya)

She smiled as she hugged him "You get now the best action and i am here waiting" she smiled as she kissed him deep;y.

He returned the kiss, holding her hair. He held her softly, not trying to force himself onto her. He shivered at the thought of memory of how far he went last time.

She smiled as she loved his hands around her soft skin. She was kissing him back holding her hands around him. She would simple let him go as far as he liked, cause his hotness and lust would drive her fallowing him an all those feelings. She like the way he looked as he was getting pleasure out of her.

He held her softly. He slid his hand down to her waist. He pulled her closer, caressing her gently.

She moved her body on his as she loved his soft moves.Her dark blue eyes were looking him deeply into his sweet eyes.

He leaned back onto the bed, her body on top of his. "I love you." He said as he kissed her. His warm blue eyes looking into hers.

She smiled naughty "I know" she whispered playful in his ear "I think I do too". Teasing around with her words are the kissed each other in pure pleasure.

He slid further down her, teasingly grabbing her ass. He used his tongue, in a sense of pleasure he never felt before.

Amaya felt his powerful hands grabbing her sexy ass, as she sensing his tongue moving inside her perfect mouth. She liked the way she would move on her making her so hot as she wrapped her soft hands around his body feeling his hot body."hmmmm...so warm and secure as always " she whispered as they were wildly kissing each other.

He was getting hard but willed it back down. He wanted to enjoy hos time with her. Taking his time to enjoy her.

Amaya took off her shirt, reviling her topless breast, she slowly took his shirt also off. As they were still kissing she rubbed her breast cross his chest, letting her pink nipples slowly through his chest making them get a bit harder as they were kissing naughty. They would enjoy every move.

He massasged her as she was on top of him. Her hard nipples across his chest were making him hard. He was UN able to make it go down. But he still remained gentle to her.

She was looking at Micheal as she smiled naughty at him, as she could feel he like it. She could feel his hands massaging her making her pleasuring his moves. "hmmm...hmmm" she was softly moaning as their moves where so gentle.

He moved along with her, feeling every part of her body. He kissed her softly as he moved.

She gazed deeply in his eyes letting her lips meting his. Slowly sucking and biting his soft lips, while she tried hugging him tightly.

He pulled her closer, sucking on her lips as well. "Not too much." He moaned, feeling himself get harder.

She crossed her legs letting her light body pressing against his as he was sucking her lips. She wrapped her hands around him as she could feel him get harder.

"Do you want me to?" He asked. His hands slowly slid down her body to her waist.

She nodded as she cracked a smile "hmm...yeah" she whispered slowly in his ear as she licked him.

He slid her panties off as she licked him. He took off his pants, still wrapped around her. He set the tip of his cock on the edge of her pussy to tease.

she could sense him under her teasing her, slowly making her wet and hot as she kept herself wrapped. She tried kissing him wilder as her lips mets his.

He returned the kisses just as wildly. He slid in only his tip. Then pulled it back out setting it on the edge again.

She was getting wetter as she could feel his tip in her tight whole, making moan softly and slowly. She kept kissing him and holding him tight.

He slid himself further into her tight hole, moaning in pleasure as he kissed her.

She could feel his hard member penetrating deeper in her as she was gazing him "ahhh ohhh!" she was feeling hotter,

Back
Top Bottom