Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking a Shot in the Dark...Requesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qardo

Moon
Well I never had good luck in getting requests as I think I don't do what people like. Well I don't care. The whole Slave/Master or Maid/Master or something with the one person owning the other is so overly done and grows so damn old. At least to me. I've done it all.

Now I do play Male Persona characters as it is my gender in life. Though I do at times play a Female Persona...do to the fact I have lots of Personas. I do only Hetro and Yuri. I do not do Yaoi or Male on Futa. Though will do Female on Futa.

I have a large, well thought out, and still growing in detail RP idea in the works. I don't want to post that now. Only reason I'll scare a lot of people or at least turn them off to RPing with me.

I am a light plot RPer. I do like my taste of smut but I don't go straight into it. I don't mind drama but a RP full of nothing but Drama kills it for me. I like action, which I know is its own version of Drama. I love magic. So most likely a lot of my RP ideas will have a fantasy take on things. Yet I do limit what kind of magic can be used.

Themes I like are Medieval, Moder, and Future. All will either have a taste of Magic or be Sci-fi enough to make it fun.

My male Personas is pretty set on name choices as I have like two. Though I can think of new names for new ones. Typically personality wise I don't play my guys to be overpowering to dominate the will of a female character. Not saying they are submissive. They are respective. Though they have a quirky personality as well. Though in all sometimes matching me.

My female Personas...well I have lots of names and well...just keeps me flexible to be able to RP. Personality. My gals are not the princess trapped in a tower. They all have a strong will and typically know what they want. Still depending on the plot or theme. Comes down to things. It depends on me.

Things I will not do...and doing it this was because a F-List is just pointless for me:
Scat (Really...who likes this shit? No pun intended)
Vomit (Okay look...I know it is natural but trust me I've seen this sick crap and I nearly can't finish this because the image is burned into my mind DX )
Watersports (Peeing)
Heavy Bondage (I don't mind the whole tying up and unable to get free but that is it.)
Heavy Blood Play (Don't mind the little cuts or light biting dealing with Vampires but well don't be like lopping off arms kind of thing.)
Torture (Yes...no tormenting my characters. Though this one seems to move around a bit. Depends on the moment. I may allow it)
No male anal play (NOTHING UP THE ASS!)
...there is more but may have to ask.

~Plots~

I have pretty well thought out plots. Though some are vague plots with well thought out characters. And then there are those off the wall moments. Don't know where anything is going.

I have an Arch Battle Wizard (Will explain it later) that is so well thought out. He has one hell of a title and Reputation. Plus he is married -.- and has Triplies DX. Yet that is one life. Another life...hell he is free. Though can't be gone too long. I'll explain him out in more detail on request.

I do have more but my Wizard is the best well thought out Male. Other come depending on the moment.

~Other Plots~

~Game Themes~
Final Fantasy (Any Gen...though non-cannon characters please)
Fable (One or Two...though working on trying to get Three so no events of three)
SMT: Persona (3 or 4...and in fact can do cannon but don't know how to do pull of a story >.>)
Touhou (Never heard of it? Well it is a cult hit game. You've seen fan art floating around of the game. Though there is only one KNOWN male character in the game by name and the rest are all female. ALL FEMALE. Look it up...be surprise on the number of characters for the type of game it is.)
~There are others but can't think of them right now~

~Generic~
-Fantasy-
Wizards (Well set male and can be an adapted Female)

Knights (Male or Female)

Rogues (Get the picture now)

Bards (Eh...like them but don't try to get me to sing >.> Good stories though)

Priests, monks, and other religious figures.

Farmers (>.> may want to ask for details on that)

-Modern-
Students (Of legal age of course...not want to get band)

Police Officers or Law Enforcement (Don't know thought be fun to do something like this. Crime Drama have nothing against.)

Military (plots are there and no I have no experience in being in the arm services -.- they keep rejecting me assholes. Though I have very much respect for our soldiers. They are fighting a battle that in fact has to be done. Even if people don't want to admit to it. -salutes-)

Maid or Butler (Okay I did state before that I was against the whole servant/Master thing. Though I hate being the Master....HATE IT. Though I got some sweet butler and maid to play my role -.-; Doubt no one will play.)

-Future-
This is endless choices here....I am not even going to start.

~~~

Now I have to state now. I am known to use colors to make things easier to read. Always light colors do to the dark background of this site. Also do use colors to tell the differences between more than one character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom