The Organization. {AkiriuxCinnella}

He stopped near the end (2:00) and looked up. "Xynnic?" He asked. He walked up to his door. Opening it he looked down to her. "You want something?" He asked as he put down his guitar.

Xynnic didn't look at him when he opened the door, and shuffled her feet slightly, from side to side. "Aah...I just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you..." She muttered, in a shy manner, with a nervous smile.

"Don't worry about it. I didn't think that at all. I just thought you were busy or something." Raxikiu said. He knew oart of that was a lie. That she probably didn't want to be bothered at all by him. Her return actually shocked him.

Xynnic smiled lightly, and slowly shook her head, "No, I shouldn't have run, I just got nervous, because I didn't know if you wanted me to listen or not!" She said, with a laugh, to show how nervous she really was. "I...Uh...I didn't mean to scare you like that..." She mumbled, finally. "If you want anything, though feel free to ask me..."

"Would you mind comic in for a song or two?" Raxikiu asked. He had a smile on his face. So she didn't want to ignore him. He felt happy, though for a nobody that feeling is only simulated.

Feeling her heart pound slightly faster, when he asked if she'd like to come in for a song or two, and she nodded quickly. She was ecstatic that he was willing to let her come in, and listen to his music. She'd liked it, before anyways, Raxikiu was really good at playing the guitar. "I'd love to!" She exclaimed in response, cheerily, as she slipped inside, past him. "You play really well!"

"Thank you. He picked up his guitar and started to play (Betrayal of Fate). Hos fingers sliding across the guitar as he played its sweet melodies and harmonies.

Giving him a smile, she nodded. "No problem! It's the truth!" She said in a cheerful tone, before silencing herself and listening to the music.

He reached the middle again(1:16). A tear rolled down hos cheek as he played, flooded with his memories. When he got past it he played heavier than before, immersed in the song.

Xynnic blinked slowly, and looked down, listening to his song. She slowly reached out her hand, to touch him, and lightly wrapped her arms around him, hugging him. If he was paying attention, and not utterly shocked by her hugging him, he might feel her heartbeat.

She wrapped HR arms around him as he had finished the harmony. He was stunned that she did so, feeling her heartbeat against his. He set the guitar down and wrapped his own arms around her, his "heartbeat" moving faster.

Blushing slightly, she mumbled out loud, "Don't cry...." Before moving to wipe away his tears that had come from playing the song, before suddenly jerking back, and looking nervous. Crap! H-He might figure out that she was still human...! "A-Ahahaa..." she mumbled, her voice cracking, obviously nervous from the contact, and the possibility of him figuring her out.

(For a plot twist, I'll try to have the half a heart thing like Roxas)
"Did I do something wrong?" He asked blushing. It was the first girl he met that didn't scare him and he was having these weird feelings in his chest.

(Haha, alright.)

Xynnic quickly shook her head no, but was still bright red. "N-No...." She mumbled lightly, as she tried to back away. "I-I don't know...." She mumbled.

Raxikiu sat his hands between his legs. The boy looked at Xynnic, her form making him blush further.

Xynnic blinked slowly, not looking back at Raxikiu, feeling shy for some stupid reason...

He quickly glanced up then looked back down, nervous. He made the first move and kissed her softly on her cheek.

Xynnic blinked a bit, as she watched him, curiously. He had looked away, then back up, then back to looking away...She smiled slightly at him, as she felt his soft lips against her cheek, and looked at him. "....Eh? W-What was that for...?"

Raxikiu blushed madly, looking away to his guitar. "I thought it seemed appropriate." He muttered, now embarrassed from what he did.

Xynnic blinked, looking down again. She wasn't quite sure how to respond to his comment. She shrugged very slightly. "Y-Yeah....I guess it does seem appropriate...." She mumbled softly under her breath.

Raxikiu blushed madly, trying to stay calm. His legs crossed, he looked down at his hands in his lap. "I'm sorry...if I offended..you..." He muttered, trying to keep a level voice.

Back
Top Bottom