Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One must desire something to be alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazychick

Meteorite
Greetings to those reading this.

I finally decided to post my own request thread instead of searching through thousands of other threads. So first off I do have standards so if you don’t meet these standards then please don’t waste my time by asking to roleplay, it won’t happen. Oh and I only do MxF, FxF, and FutaxF (I won’t be playing the futa). Also I am submissive with aggressive tendencies, so don’t expect me to just dominate.

Requirements:

1. Literacy: Now I don’t believe that I am seriously strict about how literate my partner is, I just ask that you can form sentences and use good grammar. I understand that typos happen, and honestly if I can understand what you’re saying we’re good. Now that doesn’t mean you can use l33t speak and expect me to be okay with that.
2. Respect: Do understand that I have a life. There will be days when I can be on for hours but don’t expect that to happen often. I can, however, promise that I will respond at least twice a day. So be respectful and patient and I will do the same.
3. Length: I tend to match paragraphs, at the least I will post a paragraph. With that being said I don’t do one liners at all. There needs to be something for me to work off of. At the most I will do 3-4 paragraphs, but I tend to shy away from the longer posts since some people think that they are scary.
4. PMs: Privacy is very important to me so with that being said I only roleplay over PMs.

Things That I Like:
  • Romance
  • Spankings
  • Long-term roleplays
  • Futanuri!
  • Incest
  • Enemies

Things That I Don’t Like:
  • Striaght up smut. (Unless it is asked for.)
  • Anything that belongs in the toliet.
  • Anything that is painful.
  • Playing multiple roles.
  • Vore

For a complete list of likes and dislikes you can click here.

Key:

Anything in bold is my role if there is nothing bolded then I don’t really care.

Parings:
Craving Scale 1*= Only if you can seriously convince me with a good plot. 5*= Yes! Yes! Yess!

TeacherxStudent****
TeacherxTeacher***
StudentxStudent***
Best FriendxBest Friend’s younger sister****
FriendxFriend**
GirlfriendxBoyfriend**
MotherxDaugther*****
BrotherxSister****
SisterxSister****FatherxDaugther*****
RoomatexRoomate***
BossxEmployee (or maid)

Status