Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dancer's Search for Role plays

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokenDancer

Planetoid
Hello there I'm new to Blue moon but I've browsed a couple of the threads so here's the break down. I'm a 23 year college student so I tend to get busy. I live on the EST zone and I tend to be on 5pm to 10pm most days. I'm almost near online on Monday, Sunday and Saturday cause of my time schedule. Anyways on to my roleplay requirements.

Spelling and Grammer: I'm no grammer-nazi, and most of the time I don't even notice the mistakes. All I'm looking for here is that you aren't completely illiterate. Typos are fine everyone here is human and I bet most of us don't have an english degree.

Details: Okay this is the be all and end all in my book. I can't be left in a white room, as a teach of mine called it. In any world, or setting there are objects sounds, smells, sights, and so much more to interacted with. I'm not looking for Tolkein style details but I dont' want to be felt in a blank room.

Writing Length: I mostly like 2-3 paragraph, and I will admit the more you write the more I will write. There are sometimes exceptions to this. After all I understand if what needs to be said only takes a paragraph. That's fine this is a two way thing and sometimes nothing else can be done till the other reacts.

My Normal Kinks since I don't have a rabbit hole yet.
*Light bondage
*Giving Fellatio
*Blind folds
*Begging
*Pseudo-Rape
*Anthros by this I made mostly human with maybe claws, tails, ears and such.
*Uppity (bottoms or recieving partner who are rebellious)
*Fantasy settings
*BDSM

Stuff I will never do
*Any toilet play or stuff. Blood, sweat, siliva and Cum are the only bodily fuilds I will deal with in a roleplay
*Incest
*Large Age Gaps

Plot Ideas

1) My Sacrifice
This one is a medieval setting were a girl raised by the church was choosen to slay a inccubus that has been terrorizing the area. She was armed with a crossbow and the protection of god. She was led to believe she would slay the creature when in fact she was a sacrifice.

2) Lost in the Woods
This one is definately fantasy in setting. A young girl is sent out to find and bring back one of the seven stones of life. As she's researches she finds that the stone of wood, the only one she has found any information on, is located in Mist woods. The woods are unknown to her kin the only thing that is known is that each day you are in the woods the harder escape is. (The girl can be either elf or human. For this one I'm looking mostly for evil that lurks in the woods but another advanturer would be fine too.)

3) When force turns fun.
Modern day setting. A young girl gets talked into dancing at a party by one of her friends. She was desprate for money and it would be a well paid job. What she didn't except was to be bound while a group of guys she'd liked secretly or dated took turns with her. She didn't care as long as they kept quiet, after all the party had been fun and she'd gotten her money. A week later one of the boys from the party who she doesn't know tells her he has the whole thing on tape and will give it out to the company she's interning for unless she obeys him. What choice does she have but to say yes.

4) Snakes Den
Reading a book never hurt right? Well not when you fall into it and are stuck in its plot of a war between mythical creatures and humans. To bad for a young english student, who fell into the middle of the mythical creatures war camp. Having read the book she knows what the mythical creatures are after. They want an equal share of the land but with the Yin and Yang two powerful orbs in the humans hands they can't have it. Trying to save herself she tells them she knows where the humans have hid the orbs and how to get one for the mythics. She is given to a general among the mythics who will watch her and make sure she follows through. (I would love it if the mythic she's given to is a naga but it can be anything. Though please no werewolves I'm tired of them same with Vampires.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom