Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Another Fish in the Sea...

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Taptaptap~ Is this thing on?

Well thanks for stopping in humble viewer, welcome to my request Page. This will probably start off pretty small and get a lot bigger as I add interests and Scenarios to it. Mostly I'm kinda plug and play. If you have something you want to try and need a person for it. Just ask me.

New! My two, most common versions of Toko, my RPC are posted below.

The first is the Wandering-nin version of Toko Akumu. Wandering-nin is a ninja who has chosen to leave his village but has not become a criminal. They simply have their own reasons for traveling and living apart. Toko's abilities effect all around him, and long term exposure of his power tends to make other sick. To avoid this, Toko lives alone, traveling from town to town, a wounded soul looking for healing. Good for a little or a lot of Romance and true love.

The second is is much darker, Toko Akumu, Scion. This Toko is a terrorist, seeking power and control over others. His plots range from sexually corrupting princes and family members of important people and turning them against their own kin. Rape, Pleasure control and detail and Stockholm syndrome are staples of this character as he turns his victim from sweet and kind to a cum covered, cock starved slut ready to knife their own father in the back at Toko's command. A dark Romance is possible if Toko gets attached to the victim,

----------------------------

I Roleplay on all of the following.
MSN: Crnobog_Rising@hotmail.com
YIM: Crnobog_Rising@Yahoo.com
PM's and Threads
TypeWith.Me,
an Online Writing program that needs no download or membership. You simply Create a document and copy the URL so anyone who wants to RP. IT had a small in browser IM and a MS word type document that can be written in and edited by all involved.
I have linked an example Here

Feel free to try it out and leave messages.

Gawd this Intro is short and pathetic. I'll fix it later. Baaaii.

❀.:.Fetishes.:.❀
Hypnosis ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Yuri ❤❤❤❤
Master and Slave ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Futa ❤❤❤❤❤❤
Rape ❤
Femdom ❤❤❤
Corruption ❤❤❤❤❤❤
Furry ❤❤❤❤❤
Tentacle ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Monster Girls/Guys ❤❤❤❤❤❤
MonsterxBoy/Girl ❤❤❤❤❤
Incest ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
BDSM: ❤❤❤❤
Toys[Vibraters, Fucking Machines, Ect] ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

[/align]

❀.:.Interests.:.❀

Anime:
Naruto ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Bleach ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Chibi Vampire Karin ❤❤❤❤❤❤
Reroni Kenshin ❤❤❤❤❤❤
DB/DBZ/DBGT ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Pokemon ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Gundam [Any] ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Books, Games and Movies:
The Sword of Truth Series ❤❤❤❤
The Inheritance Cycle ❤❤❤❤❤
Harry Potter ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
LOTR ❤❤❤
Scott Pilgrim vs the World ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Final Fantasy ❤❤❤

Others:
Vampires ❤❤❤❤❤
Dungeons and Dragons ❤❤❤❤❤❤
Werewolves ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Witches/Magic users ❤❤❤

Original Characters:

Naruto Alternate Universe:

Toko Akumu
Hasaki Tokita
Sayuri Tokita

All of these can be adapted for most any type for RP, in any universe.

❀.:.Craving.:.❀
Hypnosis/ Any Universe ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤[I will be your best friend for life]
A long term, Naruto Universe based Romance. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤​

❀.:.Scenarios.:.❀
"Captured" Naruto Alternate Universe
Toko x F/M
You play the part of a Jinchūriki, A Human who has had one of the Great Tailed Demons Sealed inside you. While this gives your great power, it also beings you great danger. A group known as the Akatsuki Wishes to gather all 9 of the Hosts and remove the Demons from there bodies taking their powers for themselves. Once Member of this Group is after you and will stop at nothing to capture and subdue you. By any means.

"What a Deal!" Pokemon
Ditto x F/M Trainer
Today had gone so well. First you had managed to trade that stupid magikarp you had been trying to get rid of for the last week. Even better you had managed to get a high level Ditto out of the deal. It was easily in the high Lv80 Area. Admittedly you only had one Badge but surely with wouldn't be a problem... Or so you had thought. The moment it had been released from its pokeball it had attacked you... and started doing things. It was common Knowledge that a Ditto could mate with any pokemon, but you hadn't know it wasn't just limit them.

[Refrence Image Based Scenarios 11 pt 1 and 11 pt 2]

❀.:.Image Based Scenarios.:.❀
In no particular order

11 pt 1
11 pt 2

I would love to work with your character Toko and the Naruto verse would be fun. Would you mind if I played an OC too?

Hmm...Just because I'm curious, would you be willing to play Toko in a FullMetal Alchemist universe, with another OC? Haha...> <;; If not, I can always research up on Naruto, and create a character for you.

BrokenDancer said:
I would love to work with your character Toko and the Naruto verse would be fun. Would you mind if I played an OC too?

No Problem. Fire me out a PM so we can work out the details.
Cinnella said:
Hmm...Just because I'm curious, would you be willing to play Toko in a FullMetal Alchemist universe, with another OC? Haha...> <;; If not, I can always research up on Naruto, and create a character for you.

Sounds like fun. lets try it.

BUMP_by_mireya33.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom