Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vesp's search

Status
Not open for further replies.

karthanian

Super-Earth
Exam period over so should be better with replies and the such from now on. Sorry to anyone I may have ignored/stopped roleplaying with. Get in touch and we can work something out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there everyone, I thought I would actually create a proper request thread for once instead of just searching for roleplays myself (might be slightly easier this way to get exactly what I would like out of roleplays this way).

Anyway, I'm searching for a M/F or F/F roleplay (maybe even something Futa) over threads or PMs with a greater emphasis on the plot rather than the smut. I'm not saying there will be an absence of smut, but rather it can wait to be properly developed into the storyline (if it does fit at all that is). I'd like to RP with people who can write at least a full paragraph a post, with proper grammar and spelling. Mistakes are fine though, I'm not going to complain about the casual mistake but when there are so many mistakes that I'm more focused on them than actually enjoying the RP, it kind of destroys all fun for me.

In terms of kinks etc. it's easier for me to say that I'm fairly open to most things. The few exceptions to this rule are vore, excessive gore (a little bit of blood can be fine, especially with some roleplays I have in mind, but excessive blood just doesn't work for me) and can we please keep the toilet stuff for the toilet.

Now onto what I actually roleplay. I, personally, can play a dom, switch or sub, depending on the character and what is called for upon the RP. I'd like the person I RP with to at least keep an open mind about their role, I don't like subs that immediatedly have no back-bone, I like characters to have a bit of spunk in them. Please, please, please don't give me a character that is so two dimensional that when I next look I can't see your character any more. Give them a bit of a twist, something to liven them up. I don't need to know what the twist could be straight away but it's nice to think that my partner puts some effort into their own characters as well.

I've quite a large variety of roles I'd like either of our characters to participate in, from simple things to stuff that is a little different. Also my mind is full of different plots, settings, backgrounds and characters to use in roleplays, so if you are willing to put some time in with me with discussing plots (which I will illustrate with a few later on) we could come up with something long-lasting and unique to us (samey RPs do get a tad tiresome after a while). If you want to mix up settings and pairings as well I'd be more than willing to help come up with something as well. Bear in mind that the lists I will be writing down are not conclusive, if there is something else you want to try then suggest it!

Settings:
-Modern
-Medieval
-Futuristic
-Victorian England
-The 'Ancient World' (Egyptians, Romans, Greeks, Babylonians etc.)
-School/College
-Steampunk
-Fantasy
-Realistic

Pairings:
Teacher x Student
Student x Student
Knight x Knight (Or any other class of nobility)
Knight x Princess/Queen/Prince/King
Prince/King x Princess/Queen (and all variations of royalty thereof)
Human x Elf (and all other fantasy type species)
Human x Vampire (I like my vampires to be dark, have twisted minds and be very calculating)
There are more but it would take me forever to write everything out...

Plots:
1. Set in a Medieval style world. Mystical suits of armour and weapons have been left behind by once great defenders of the people, capable of astonishing feats. These 'Remnants' have power far greater than anything else available upon this world. Wars are fought over such equipment, nations exchanged, assassinations, just so one can become a 'Remnant-bearer'. Though these 'Remnants' give power far greater than anything the people of the time can craft with their own hands, not all the powers seem to have developed from such legendary items. Other powers have been passed through the bloodlines, only awakening within the last few months within such people. These powers are distributed throughout the peasants and nobility alike.

2. Think of a religion similar to that of Christianity. Now imagine that all the beliefs of such a 'Christian' religion are twisted and deformed to suit the needs of its ruling head. What if the ruling head had world conquest in mind? Instead of abbeys and cathedrals, the centre of religious power is a massive fortress, built in the middle of no-where. Inside such a fortress, boys are taken and taught the ways of this religion from an early age. But instead of being taught to love and forgive, they were taught that they will all die for their sins, that improvement of their life was the only way to become 'saved', that such teaching methods included beatings, exercises and combat practise. Imagine now, that the rest of the world outside this religious fortress know of the group and their attitude to 'blasphemers', but had no idea of such practises inside the walls and are totally unaware of such impending doom.

3. Four children are playing together as they do at the age of 13. During one of their games these kids stumble into some unknown cave in cordoned off section of the park. While exploring this cave these kids discover an old altar, upon it sitting four spheres glowing different colours, red, green, blue and white. As each child takes a sphere the glow brightens and the sphere melts into their hand. Walking out the cave, a little petrified by what has happened to them, the kids discover that these spheres have given them powers over the elements, fire, earth, water and air in respect to their colours.
Five years later, the children have grown up now as they have all turned 18. Never mentioning their powers to anyone else, they watched their abilities grow. Their friendship has long since broken up but a sudden inability to control their powers any more quickly brings them back together to re-explore that cave of their youth.

I'll add more plots when I have more time to write them down...

Anyway, if you are interested at all feel free to contact me and we can try and sort something out!

Not wanting this to sound rude, but I'd figure I'd post before doing the PM to avoid cluttering either one of our inbox's.
Are you alright with a plot similar to the one with the four friends discovering the spheres, but one of them, particularly my character, steadily becoming a "villain"? I love villain roles. It would also be M[x]M and I don't mind playing side characters. Also, adding a twist to it where there is a similar event unfolding with your first religion idea with someone starting a 'secret' cult to take over and rule the world.
Let me know if you're interested. If not, it's all good.

I cannot remember if we did or did not have an rp, I remember your name though. Either way I was gone for 6 months myself. I am open to work out a number of plots or ideas if you like. :)

I'm interested in a vampirexhuman plot, m/m, currently i'm working as a sub, or switch. PM when you can. Can't wait to hear from you!

Okay, have some more free time now! Sorry to all who I have not replied to and if you are still interested then send me another PM and I'll reply asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom