Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Subtle's Search for Sensuality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subtlesensuality

Super-Earth
Hello fellow Bluemoon members and thank-you for taking the time to drop by. I am relatively new to this site, and probably need to make an introduction post of some kind eventually, but am fairly seasoned to the world of role-play. Main points are that I am male, in college so some days might be slower for me to get back to a rp, but am fairly open minded and creative when it comes to working out scenarios with my partners. I am straight and prefer hetero pairings, but am not against playing a female for a female character/person if the story is intriguing enough.

So here’s a little list of the things that catch my attention:

• Semi-literacy is a minimum requirement and advanced literacy means that I will love you.
• I prefer to play long-term, plot-before smut type scenarios; however, depending on the setup or my mood…can be persuaded to simply scratch your sexual itches.
• I prefer playing younger male characters between the ages of 14-19 to be paired with older female characters ranging from a one year difference to ten (fifteen max). This does not mean that I do not play same age or older characters, but if you approach me with a role that I can play in my preferred area…I’ll be more eager to oblige any and almost all of your personal desires for a plot with eagerness. =]
• My preference for role-play is in PM or thread. Messenger based play is saved for those who have won their way into my role-playing heart.
• I am a Switch type person and it translates into my characters. If you want a purely dominate male and you are approaching me with the idea, please make the story tantalizing to my creative taste buds. Otherwise, I appreciate roles where dominance is shared between partners.

So here’s a little list of things that I like:

• Romance/Forbidden Romance [I am a sucker for a good love story…]
• Fantasy Settings: Pure, modern, feudal, sci-fi…you name it.
• Playing corruptible, younger character that are sexual deviants underneath it all.
• Playing the one who corrupts sweet, innocent characters and making them depraved.
• Action-Adventure.
• Drama
• Humor [completely serious isn’t always great]
• Steamy, sex scenes.
• Anal
• Oral
• Light Bondage
• Multiple character play [would love a really well thought out harem idea]
• Blackmail/Coercion
• Best friends turned Lovers
• Incest [son/mother, brother/sister, nephew/aunt <3]
• Anthro/furries [I am just fascinated by them and pairing them with a human. <3 For this I play the human]
• Large breasts
• Femme Fatales
• Innocent archetypes with some spine.
• Having my characters with large or macro sized cocks.

So here’s a little list of things I don’t like:
• Scat
• Vore
• Death
• Extreme Mutilation
• Toilet play
• Micro cocks
• Boring characters
• Someone playing my character for me.

Now here’s a list of things I am currently looking for [I do take personal plot requests…just run them by me.] All the roles I want to play are on the left, the roles I wish for my partner to play on the right:

• Student/Teacher
• Student/Student
• Student/Harem
• Master/Slave
• Master/Pet
• Slave or Pet/Mistress [Craving]
• Harem/Mistress
• Human/Anthro
• Vampire/Vampire
• Vampire/Human
• Vampire/Slayer
• Slayer/Vampire
• Demon,Half-demon, Quarter-demon/ Human or Demoness
• Prince/Knight
• Thief/Thief
• Thief/Assassin
• Boy/arranged marriage
• Master/Maid
• Butler/Mistress

Fandoms that I will appreciate:

• Final Fantasy VII, VIII, X, X-2, XII, and XIII. [I love playing Cannon and CC’s.]
• Legend of Zelda
• Persona 3
• Tekken
• Breath of Fire III
• Last Remnant
• Seikon no Qwaser
• Ubel Blatt [CRAVING]
• Aki-Sora [Craving]
• Ane-doki
• Unbalanc x Unbalance [Craving]
• Dousei Doumei
• Soul Eater
• Bleach
• Naruto
• Black Lagoon
• History’s Strongest Disciple Kenichi
• Gundam Wing
• And many more…so just ask.

Special Note Cravings:

I am currently craving someone that can think of a good modern fantasy setting that will allow a freshmen to sophomore male student to be involved with an upperclassmen anthro that turns into a romance, slave/mistress – master/slave rp.

Anything involving a harem [I don’t mind playing one for you] that is in good taste.

And….a nice milf and her son would be adored!

Male Submissive Roles:

-Teacher’s Pet: I envision this to be an initial forced corruption role-play that later blurs the lines between consensual forbidden romance, mistress x slave, and fantasy exploration. For this I would like to see your character played as a cougar between her late 20’s and her mid 30’s with a lackluster experience in her sexual life as of late; not because she cannot pull her own but because she has a rather particular fetish…a taste that simply cannot be filled as of late by corrupting and training sweet, innocent boys with an urge to prove something. Though lately her pickings are too stupid, too macho, not cute enough, not sensual enough, not depraved enough until a new year rolls around and she picks her eye on the most promising bit of prey she’s come across in a few years…my character. He would be lithe with a tight muscular build, innocently sensual as if unconsciously asking for more than he was ready for, intelligent with the potential to move forward, and more than anything…sincerely sweet with a strong sense of keeping perfection for his sake and his family’s, which means that pleasing the teacher is something he strives for. I’m thinking something where he gets involved in many after school activities and she bides her time where one of two things could happen. The first would involve her having him stay after class to discuss his falling grades which she’s doctored and blackmail him into being her little lover, pet, and slave [anything from rape, teasing, clothes sex, toys, light to moderate bondage, oral, anal, cross dressing even, not much I won’t have him do for her save toilet play, scat, vore, and death] to keep his grades up, and the second would involve her coming by her classroom late in the evening forgetting something and watching him pleasure himself on her desk..calling out her name. To make things even more interesting we could add an element of increased forbidden desire with her being an older sister, aunt, or even a friend of his mothers.

-Mistress Please…: This setup follows a Mistress x Slave type fantasy scenario where anthro tribes have taken a stronger hold than the kingdom of man in this particular continent. It has become a kind of game to infiltrate human cities and raid for their riches, but the greatest gems are those too young to remember their home and snatching them away to be trained as proper slaves. For this I would like to see your character be a high ranking member of her tribe if not the chief who is offered a rare beauty of a human to be broken into a servant after a skirmish with a mid-tier ranking knight squad. Young, no more than sixteen years in age, he is in perfect physical condition for a human with a face that meshes a near angelic composition of masculinity accent with slender feminine features in the eyes and shape of the lips…however, he appears to have been a warrior where he came from. Someone stubborn who refuses to be broken. A challenge who has life rather than being a worthless toy like other slave offerings, and because of this one difference you decide to take him for yourself…and break him in. I imagine this going a few different ways. I want him to be a submissive character but not in the sense that he has no spine; he will back talk her, offer sarcasm, ignore her, and even agitate her purposely at first and the more she tries to “discipline” him like a regular slave the more resistant he becomes. However, if she tries to reason with him, she might find him more willing to please…I am even toying with the idea of him being the son of one of the king’s and somewhere during his ill-treatment he began to develop an usual attraction for his captor and could be forced to help her bring down his own people for more of her ‘love.’ I’d like romance to be involved at some point.

-Hidden treasure: I’m thinking a Fuedal Fantasy setting for this one and it’s rather straightforward but open to intimate tweaking between the two of us. Your character would be an infamous pirate with eyes on the treasure of the royal family of Japan and even better the hidden treasures of the gods on an isle of mystery and my character would be the son of the emperor who is both a naïve and trusting young man with skills exceptional in the art of demon slaying. Perhaps he runs into you and your crew being besieged by demons and offers his aid only to have the kindness turned against him and put in your grasp. Adventure, sensuality, perhaps even eventual territorial domination, and either object of my desire or romance type deal later.

Male Dominant Roles:

-The Source of Magic: In this setting magic is powered by the sexual aura of the one who is bound to the mage, and because of such the citadel teaches its trainees the arts of seduction, magical manipulation, and even tactics in rape to bind a man or woman to their will because every magic user has at least one soul bound partner to practice their spells. The higher ranking creature the partner is the stronger the ability to cast magic. My character could be either a young demon in hiding among the far races who finds you, a more powerful sorceress whom he corrupts and binds to him for his own pleasures and manipulations, or a human who upon graduation stumbles upon your demoness and decides to play a crafty trick. His lust for her being strong he pretends to offer himself as a pet to feed from her sexual aura as they commit themselves to sex but slowly implements the arts of seduction he learned, feeding from her sexual aura until he can cast the binding spell that makes him his soul bound partner and slave. I would like to see some comedic elements in this story but with a hint of adventure, pure smut, and possible romance.

-Mail Order Bride: This is another straightforward type setting. My character is the heir to a multi-billion dollar corporation but in order to obtain his inheritance he will have to be married by the time he is 19; so rather than take the time to find a suitable wife the old fashion way he orders a custom personality from an Mail Order Bride service. She was supposed to be polite, meek, serviceable, empathetic, understanding, and graceful…but he got someone with a smart mouth, brash personality, and completely selfish. At first he doesn’t know how to deal with her but slowly starts becoming more aggressive, more controlling, and more wanting of her every moment he’s around her…and decides he’s going to love his wife, make her addicted, and make his life easier. Forced-to eventual-romantic.

Annnd I have more but these are the cravings. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom