Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking a Male to satisfy my needs! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Panties

Super-Earth
All right, I don't wanna make this long and boring and then run you out of my forum. I have a few rules, a few No-No's that I'd like to let you know and then I will list the roleplays I am currently craving. And/Or any plots I have in mind.

1- If you are bored with the roleplay please let me know. Don't just drop. (To anyone I was roleplaying with a month or so ago. I am sorry, I didn't have enough money to pay for my net during that time. So I was without net for a good two months. Which sucked! So I'm sorry and I'd love to start again or continue!)

2. Please be somewhat lit. I don't want to roleplay with someone who can only hand me a couple of lines and think that's good enough. Me, I'm quite lit. So I love descriptive and long responses. So a good couple of paragraphs I would LOVE. But if you can only give me up to 9 lines. That's good enough for me.

3. If I don't respond every day, don't throw a hissy fit please. I do have a life and a job. I will try to get on as often as I can. Which might be a couple times a week. So don't expect like twenty responses a day.

----

No-no's.

No scat, No Vore. No Gore, No Piss. Nothing disgusting like that, or I WILL drop the roleplay.

Yes! -

Violence
roughness
Anal
Fingering [Especially my clit.]
Oral
Romance [Absolutely love romance]
Cuddling
Wrestling [Like playfull wrestling which leads to romance n kissing and stuff. Aw. x] ]
Tickling
Biting
scratching
licking
Many, many more.

---------
Just to let you know. I am MORE of a Sub than a Dom. Not because I Hate roleplaying as Dom. But just because I'm a Sub at heart in R/L and I'd like to keep it that way. I will play Dom if you can Persuade me into it.

---------

School-
TeaherxTeacher
TeacherxStudent [ YOU as teacher. I'm tired of being teacher.]
StudentxStudent
PrincipalxStudent
PrincipalxTeacher

Family-
FatherxDaughter
BrotherxSister
FatherxBrotherxSister
BrotherxBrotherxSister
FatherxDaughterxDaughter

Miscellaneous-
Best Friend x Best Friend-
Best friend x Friends Father
Best Friend x Friends Brother
Best friend x Friends Sister
Kidnapper x Kidnappee [YOU kidnapper]
Boss x Employee
EmployeexEmployee
Strangers - Two strangers meet at a club/bar hit it off, turns into a one night stand though in the morning. None of them leave as their one night stand turns into romantic relationship between the two as it grows into love. [ IN A HUGGGEEE ROMANCE MOOD TONIGHT! PLEASE HELP!]

--------
Coming up with more! =]
PM Me if interested!

Bump!

I wouldn't mind working something out with a best friend and his friend's sister. ^_^ If you want to talk details just pm me. Ciao.

I see a couple that I want to try.
Brotherxsister
Studentxstudent
Best friendxfriend's sister/brother
Strangers
Big dogxgirl

akiriu said:
I see a couple that I want to try.
Brotherxsister
Studentxstudent
Best friendxfriend's sister/brother
Strangers
Big dogxgirl

I haven't had Beast for a while. I'd love to do Big dogxgirl =]

Okay. So I got to say....

IF YOU PM ME SAYING YOU WANT TO RP. AND THEN AFTER WE FIGURE EVERYTHING OUT YOU DON'T ANSWER TO THE ROLEPLAY ONCE IT'S STARTED. DONT EVEN BOTHER TO DO ANOTHER RP WITH ME, I WILL NOT STAND YOU DITCHING ME WITHIN THE FIRST COUPLE OF HOURS.

SICK OF THIS SHIT!

Blah.. man.. I'm really Irritated if you noticed. I've gotten a lot of pm's and then bam they never answer me once we figure out the plot.

Dirty Panties said:
BUMP!
Bump! Will be up for a while tonight!
Pm me! Please! So bored. Rwar. =]
=] Bump

Bump!

Interested in Friend x Friend - Close childhood friends would make for a stronger connection and pent-up emotion. How about it? Sending a PM as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom