Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Peer through the keyhole... [IM rp]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackBird

Moon
You have awoken in a pitch black room with no recollection of how you got to where you are now or where you previously were before arriving here. You cannot see your own hands as panic sets in quickly. With your breathing quickening, you remain silent as you lift yourself up off what feels like a timber floor to attempt scanning the room. You see nothing but black before you, only being able to go by feel as you stretch your hands out timidly to reach for -something-. Your slender fingers race against thin air before stroking the side of a wall at waist height before your palms follow going flat against it. The surface feels cool to the touch, your fingers pressing against the wall before your right index finger goes through the wall, identifying a weak spot. To your surprise, you try to use your finger to create more of an opening as a dim stream of light filters in. The hole does not extend out any further to that of the shape of a keyhole. You lower yourself to the keyhole, placing your eye against the dim light source to notice another room with three wooden doors with a note attached to the left side of each door, but the writing is illegible from the current distance you are at.

Before you could observe the room any further, the keyhole appears blocked again as you take a step back into the darkness as a door before you opens. The dim light fills the room you currently stand in. It is small with a low ceiling. On the ground you observe several other people unconscious around you as you try to wake them without success. You look forward to the open door nervously as you step into the next room. The previous room's door slams shut behind you as you jump suddenly turning around to notice another person awake who shut the door for you.

The person is unidentifiable as your vision becomes blurred just from being in their line of sight. The person speaks to you within your mind,

"Hello wanderer of Blue Moon, you have found yourself within the entrance to my role play world. You have come here of your own free will, with the desire of satisfaction and your cravings met. However, I too have these of my own. Before you are three doors with a note attached. Each note for the doors gives a brief of description of what it is I am looking for...however to understand everything you must open and step inside one of the doors..."

You give up trying to figure out who the person is as you turn your attention the three wooden doors. The door on the left's note reads in heavy black ink:

'Paranormal Activity Influenced.'

The door in the middle's note reads in typewriter writing:

"Non-consent modern day group."

The door on the right's note reads in simple pen ink,

"Post-Apocalyptic Hybrid Mercenary prostitution."

You turn around again and observe the room once more, looking to the ceiling you notice a hatch door that looks like it would lead elsewhere. Before you can question what it is, BlackBird speaks into your mind again as if the person knew,

"That hatch...is an option. A choice. If you have a particular craving or desire yourself that you would like me to carry out with you, I will be your writer for your perusal."

As you lower your head, you notice BlackBird is gone. You notice also the dark room you came from has it's keyhole missing once more. A chill runs down your spine and you cannot help but wonder if someone from that room would wake up soon. In your hands, you find a note. You are unsure how long you have been holding it for. It reads:

"I only rp by Instant Messenger. Also, it would be good if you are from around the GMT+10 timezone to close to it so we can be on around the same time. eccy_aaron@hotmail.com"

You turn around once more, and make a choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom