Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lookin for roleplays! [MxF] (Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jangle1201

Planetoid
Lookin for some roleplays. PM me to work out the details. I'm open to any ideas, and I have a couple ideas myself ;) I prefer to play sub, and love anything crazy/kinky. There's not much I won't try. I consider myself fairly literate, but I'm gonna write however much seems suitable at the time. I prefer to RP over PMs or MSN. I'll do a thread if you're lucky.

I was thinking like;
Doctor/patient
Master/slave
teacher/student
Celeb/bodyguard
scientist/intern
Tentacles (always Craving!)
Robot or machine/human
Bondage and bdsm
Harry Potter
Anything sci-fi
Uncharted/Tomb Raider/Assassins Creed
Or a kidnapping rp.
Id also love to do a group/orgy rp.
And actually, at the moment, I'm in the mood for a mushy romantic roleplay.

Im also totally open to other ideas, and any good plots you might have for the above rps. Just because its not on the list doesn't mean I won't do It!

"Id also love to do a group/orgy rp."

OMG Yay!, I'm in, i could multi-play two or more characters if needed.

NeverDidCatch said:
Jangle1201 said:
I have returned, and am looking to start fun fresh new roleplays!!! send me a message!!!

Celeb/bodyguard sounds pretty interesting.

Never seen that before.

olderstud52 said:
I'd love to do a teacher/student play with you.

Saya said:
"Id also love to do a group/orgy rp."

OMG Yay!, I'm in, i could multi-play two or more characters if needed.

Send me a PM!! :D

okay here is a question for you. You said you prefer toplay sub but would you willing to be playing the dominant role ('m not talking playing the dominant character, but an example would be a teacher // Student. Where you would play the teacher who the student blackmails and turns into his own personal sex toy.)

Gashnaw said:
okay here is a question for you. You said you prefer toplay sub but would you willing to be playing the dominant role ('m not talking playing the dominant character, but an example would be a teacher // Student. Where you would play the teacher who the student blackmails and turns into his own personal sex toy.)

Yes, I'd be totally open and willing to do something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom