Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

answered :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishu

Supernova
What do the colors of usernames mean?

I have seen green, orange, yellow and red. What do they meeeaaan? :D

RE: Colors

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showteam.php

Shows everyone but Yellow. Yellow is for the top twelve posters.

thanks!! ^^

Edit: Oh, How do you get to one of those positions? :O

I am mostly looking at Superheroine. :O Or maybe Supervillain- I just don't know what they do.

oh O_O I see. So do you just have to post a lot for the Superheroine and just be active on the site or is there some secret cookie I have to find? .__.

Global mods are people who've been around for a while, are relatively active on site, have a natural tendency toward helping out and staying objective when situations arise, etc etc. All fairly standard traits of people who'd mod any site, not just one that focuses on adult RPing.

Oooooh- well that isn't hard. >> I mean, lol. I guess I just have to get noticed o_o?

Well, right now we're searching for people who'd like to help out on the Welcoming Committee (purple names). Perhaps you might want to look into that at present if you're interested in helping out the site. A notice about that can be found in Generals. And we're always looking for recruiters (orange names). So that's another thing to look into as well.

I am terrible at recruiting >_< I do recall the last time I was active on the site (I think it was a year ago or something) that the site was looking for welcoming members o_o

If I were to start on the welcoming crew, could I eventually make my way up to Superheroine? :>

Ok o_o When do I start??? If I can "start". WC's answer questions and help people around the site, right? I don't want to just say "hello" to people XD because I can do lots more than that 8D

I also have an ungodly amount of time on my hands >> So, yeah. I just sit here and refresh pages all day until someone posts or messages me.

Doesn't work like that. You don't just magically become one. Step up, start greeting, read the notice in Generals to see what traits are looked for, etc. Over the course of time it'll be determined whether you'll be placed on it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom