Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Action AND Smut? Sexy! (FxF, HxF, MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insanity Wolf

Banned
Banished
Yes, as my title states, I'm here for not only smut, but action. Smut is better when bookended by guns, explosions, and car chases, right? Of course! As my title also states, I'm up for FemalexFemale, Futanari/HermaphroditexFemale, and MalexFemale relationships. I want this to be long-term, not a one short or something like that. I'm willing to play females and futanaris most of the time, but if you have a good plot, I'd be willing to double with one of my characters as a man. I roleplay over PMs or threads right now, but if you have a good plot, maybe you can talk me into using messengers.

I currently have two cravings. The first is something WW2 about the SOE/OSS and/or the French Resistance. Maybe two resistance fighters, maybe an agent and a resistance fighter. It's up to you. The other craving I have is something about either federal agents or spies, especially something including a conspiracy that they have to stop.

Kinks/Fetishes that I think are sexy:
MILFs (Older women are sexy!)
Glasses (including sunglasses)
Femme Fatales/Badass chicks
Public sex
Gangbangs
Large breasts (DD and up)
Blondes and redheads
Action (Duh!)
Guns (Maybe being used as sex toys)
Incest (If you can find a way to bring incest into one of these genres, that would be great.)
My F-list, for more information.

Genres that I think are sexy:
Cops
Mercs
Soldiers
Terrorists
Gangs
Criminals
Bank Robbers
WW2
Spies

Fandoms that I think are sexy:
Strike Witches
Kampfer
Borderlands
Mafia
Mass Effect

Time Periods that I think are sexy:
Old West
WW1
Prohibition
WW2
Post-war
1960's/Vietnam
The Troubles
1st Gulf War
Modern
Near Future
And just about anything else between 1850 and 2030 or so.

Plot ideas:
Right now, I only have one, about a spy whose younger brother gets caught up in her job.

Things that I don't think are sexy:
Bondage
Brutal non-con
Useless cumdumpsters
MxM
Ball-busting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom