Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Zero to Nympho-An RP of a good girl gone VERY naughty...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdyanddirty

Planetoid
Hi all, for my general request thread see here

The Scenario

This is a specific scenario I want-it features you, a girl with an exceptionally high sex drive(20+x the drive of a normal girl). This is suppressed at the beginning of the story through social pressure (parents/religion etc.) and you're general ignorance as to your urges.

This changes in the story, at first gradually (how the change happens varies from scenario to scenario) until you lose your virginity. Then your need starts to climb dramatically.

Your need will be constantly balanced against your desire to "be good/normal" etc. You will attempt to keep up the illusion of you being good as well (how successful you are we can decide later).

The scenario can end one of two ways. The first is you find a guy who can actually outfuck you/fully satisfy you.

The second is you find a guy who is willing to accept your needs and will date you despite the guarantee you will sleep (ahem) with other men.

The Girl

Most importantly: She will have a much higher than average sex drive. So if you imagine sex drives of a normal girl, imagine hers as being at least 20 times that. Yea.

I am picturing a girl 18-21 (I don't really find a girl older than that believable for this role-and I don't do under 18). Attractive obviously, naive (at first) but intelligent and a fast learner (so no, she won't be naive/innocent the entire time and the character will have to change).

All the sex will be consensual even if on occasion there may be slight coercion (i.e. a principal threatening expulsion etc. )she will enjoy it and have wanted it from the start. She will orgasm A LOT.

The guys
The guys will be numerous and varied. Her first actual guy will be her boyfriend who will be nice, a beta male and normal in bed. After that her choice of partners will escalate (that is get further from the norm in who you would choose-so say it would go from bf, to bfs friend to guy in the library to librarian to janitor kind of thing).

If you are into it there will be gang bangs/trains (and ideally you would be into that).

Settings
There are a couple possible settings for this.

One
The first is a girl at the end of her senior year of high school. It'll start in the last month of school and continue over summer break and end at the beginning of college (we can discuss an extended story arc at the time if you'd like).

Two

The second is a girl in her freshmen year of college. Takes place over the course of a semester.

Three

The third is a girl on a semester abroad.. Takes place over a semester.

Mediums

I 95% of the time RP via Ims. The back and forth is much more interesting and it keeps the mood better. It's more convenient (I check here much less). That said if you're a PM only person and you write out a kick ass idea or version of my idea I will probably make an exception.

Kinks

See my rabbit hole (below) for more extensive ones but for this specific RP I really like:
orgasm control
Large/Macro cocks
excessive semen
preg risk (pregnancy optional)
public sex
spanking
group sex.

PM me if you're interested !

I'd love to give it a try with setting three over pms if at all possible? I can send you a pm so we can discuss it further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom