Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1P Arcade Mode - Thanatos vs. Deadman

BlisteredBlood

The Crucified Angel
Upon entry in the arena courtesy of an elevator transporting him upward from underground, Thanatos stood there, his katana named the Nightmare Reaver already drawn and his eyes of obsidian already looking across the soon to be battlefield while his clothes of pure black flitted slightly in the soft breeze. He had honestly despised the arena and all fighters that had joined this debacle, but he also knew that there was an opportunity to remove on unfortunate soul today as indicated by a bit of a dark smile besmirching his otherwise contemplative mood.

Soon enough, after looking up to the massive board as Thanatos's face was shown, followed by an image that showcased a single white question mark against a black background. This meant that his opponent was to be chosen entirely at random, instead of just giving him an easy soupcan to knock around before putting him out of its misery. Since he knew it would be a bit before his opponent was to be chosen, Thanatos slowly replaced the katana back into its sheath with a sigh as he waited.

Soon enough, various images began to flash on screen, each of them displaying a brief display of someone, from one person to the next as the roulette continued to spin. Within moments, the roulette wheel began to slow down little at the time, resulting in the images to show up a little more clearly. By the time he heard that his opponent was finally chosen some time later, Thanatos hadn't paid much more attention to the large LCD screen that hung above him several feet upward.

When he did look up a moment later, there came a man from the far side of the battleground, but not just any man. Whoever this guy was, appeared to be decked out in a cybernetic suit of red armor of some sort or another that was walking towards him, glaring back at him with an intent filled look in his eyes of bright blue before coming to a stop in front of him some 30 feet away from him. But the odd thing about this guy was that he had a long flow of blonde hair spraying out from the helmet he wore, making this guy's appearance all the more odd.

"So," Thanatos said as he then stood up onto his feet and slid the katana out of his sheath and lowered it to his side. "I take it you're the man I'm supposed to fight, is that a fair assumption?" He asked.

At that moment, the man clad in in the armor simply introduced himself as his hands balled up into fists. and his head lowered a bit. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Thanatos Von Howitzer. I am Deadman. I do hope you don't take this the wrong way when I defeat you here and today." He answered him as he balled his hands together into fists tightly while his eyes narrowed at him slightly, almost as if he was beginning to anticipate his first move.

Round 1!

FIGHT!

Right from the word go, Thanatos grinned in reply before he would indeed make his first move as he tightened his grip on the katana before lunging forward at the cyborg with a wild grin on his face. As for Deadman, he stood at the ready with right hand facing outward and his left reaching behind his shoulder, preparing to yank out what appeared to be a sword of some sort, but Thanatos wasn't going to let that happen. In another frightening burst of speed, Thanatos would then raise his katana high above his head before moving in closer, looking for the first and final strike then brought down it down hard on his target, only to be met by the sound of a beam saber activating and meeting his katana in a fierce clash of steel crashing against energy in a fierce struggle.

Back
Top Bottom