Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Like Mother, Like Daughter [Gamergirl4ever x StayFrosty x Sinful Bliss]

Status
Not open for further replies.

StayFrosty♂

Banned
Banished
Like Mother, Like Daughter

The moment was silent and all to be heard was each tick of the clock overhead in Sari Kurosawa's room. Julian gulped, unaware of what was to happen next as the two sat on her bed merely waiting. For what?
Neither of them knew. Julian pondered what was to happen; him and Sari had been together for four months now, and as sophomores it had always seemed like they should've been ready for that next step, but alas, the two were both too shy to make a move. The boy moved closer to Sari on the bed, his legs touching floor as she laid propped up on her knees.

"Sari..." Julian cooed, nipping his lower lip, trying to figure out what to say, "I really like you..." Is all he could think as he looked down at the girl with a small smile forming on his face.
Julian had gotten so caught up in the night he had forgotten when his girlfriend's mother was due home, though knew he had to score tonight before his chance was lost. A little hesitant, the boy leaned in closer, hoping Sari felt the same way at that exact same moment.

Sari looked up at Julian, who sat next to her on her bed. It was very silent, and Sari knew that they were perfectly able to take it to the next level. But why couldn't they? She loved Julian, she was sure of that... she wanted to take it farther... but she kept looking for Julian to take that step.. why?

Then, Sari listened to what Julian said to her, and blushed. He started to lean in on her, and Sari looked up to him, not dismissing the moment, but approaching it slowly, as she leaned into him, to kiss him. It was time for her to make that move now.

Julian on impulse went in for the kiss, letting his mouth take over as he vibrated his lips against his girlfriends. Sari seemed just as tense, though into it, and continued by moving his hand up the girl's leg, stroking it slightly. He hadn't known if she would go for something like this, though was sure he was ready to at least go this far tonight.
"When's your mother coming home?" He asked the girl suddenly as he continued.
Yes, it was an odd question, but she would be home sooner or later, and Julian wouldn't want to be caught in the act with the very attractive woman's daughter.

Coming home from a long day of work as a secretary in one of the local law forms, Hitomi Kurosawa let out a low sigh of relief. She unlocked the front door and discarded her coat and bag by the entryway of the house. Hearing no noise, she became curious. What would Sari be doing at this hour? Maybe she had left with some of her little friends. Either way she felt quite curious to find the answer. So on that note she removed her shoes and in socks walked carefully up the winding staircase that took her to the second floor of their cozy little home.

She heard something – light kissing – and felt her heart race a bit, in a good way. Oh no. Her precious daughter of the house couldn't be doing what she thought the girl was... could he?

Carefully sliding up alongside the door she peeked in and saw her with the boyfriend. Oh gods, he good looking. She got an idea, that caused her full, red lipstick'd lips to curve in a playful smile. They knew that if they had sex in her house, there was a god chance that she was kick him out and punish Sari for breaking strict rules. Oh yes... Hitomi had been waiting for this opportunity for a long time now, so she slid into the daughter's room, standing in the door frame with both hands situated in a stern-style on her hips. "Now Sari," Hitomi declared, "What on Earth do you think you're doing?" The older woman walked up toward them before she sat on the bed separating Sari from her boyfriend. If the young man looked at her carefully, the mother stood at five feet and seven inches, boasting an hourglass body that made most women envious. She looked more to be in her thirties than her early forties. Her breasts were at a very perky D, good for fondling. Along with her blue hair and beautiful purple eyes, she was the total package as a woman.

"Trying to make that move on him, hmm?" Hitomi asked her only daughter.

Julian's eyes widened, his throat sliding down another gulp as the little man inside him screamed like a little girl, we're busted, we're busted!. As Ms. Kurosawa separated the two on the bed, interrogating her daughter, the boy stood up from the bed, his mouth agape - trying not to ogle the older woman's voluptuous and shapely figure as he tried to form words.
"M-Ms. Kurosawa, I'm so sorry. We didn't... I didn't know you'd be home so early-- I--" Julian stopped himself again, swallowing all of his passion for Sari and shutting up, not wanting to appear as a wimp in front of his girlfriend.

The boy bowed his head in shame, staring down at his shoes which, being that the family was very traditional in their cultural Japanese ways, weren't probably even supposed to be on in the house.
Julian was a good six feet and three inches and was the tallest in his class. Along with his thick, though short brown hair and his blue eyes like two shimmering aquamarines, you'd have a good outline of who Julian was physically. Julian was also very passive, to say the least, though was an expert in certain hand-to-hand combat fighting techniques and mastered in boxing as a state champion. He was never considered a 'bad boy' per say as Julian took after his mother raising him as a child and therefore had a sensitive impact on his outlook on things, though was physically built like a playgirl stud as his muscles were as big as a brawny stallion's legs, though would never much flex or use them as Julian wasn't one to be too conceited.

Sari yelped, jumping backwards and hitting her head on the wall. She rubbed it, stars dancing infront of her eyes, as she looked up at her mother, and said, "What move? He is my.. special friend!" as her head throbbed slightly, she held it in her hands and said, "Ow!" Softly. She looked back up, and was about to say something like, 'Go away!' Or 'Get lost!' but what came out instead was more of a whimper, "Leave us alone." as she hung her head slightly.

"Awww. A special friend? How cute, Sari," Hitomi said happily with a smile on her face. The mother was expecting her daughter to have sex in the room. Thankfully, that didn't happen – yet. She always been protective of the girl since her father was killed in a car crash authorities ruled accidental. They still got along great, but the woman didn't want to see her child turn rebellious against her. "Oh come," she began, "I'm only here to see how you were doing."

Her eyes then focused on the guy Sari brought home today. Her blue purple eyes studied the man's features, milking it for all its worth. Hitomi's life as a mother was good always – helping her daughter with homework and real life issues when necessary. When it came to her life as a single working woman, it had been stressful to say the least. Her boss kept her for extra hours last week, forcing her miss girls' night out her girlfriends planned ahead of time. Such misfortune caused her not to have any cock for months now, and it frustrated the woman dearly.

"So, you're ready to take that big step with my daughter, hmm?" Hitomi asked the guy, running her hand along his leg a few times. She looked at him with those purple irises while her hands travelled in a place probably where it shouldn't be. "If not, I can make you ready – that is my baby girl doesn't mind." The middle-aged woman giggled as she learned closer to the Sari's boyfriend, having lustful intentions.

Her hand traveling up his pants, nearing his inner thigh, a lush color of red exploded from Julian's cheeks as he tried not to stare down at the mother.
"N-No ma'am, I wasn't trying to..." He began to stammer as Ms. Kurosawa brought up the 'next step'. Words barely escaped his mouth as he felt like he were to swell up with redness and die on the spot with embarrassment, until the women mentioned something about "making him ready" - which made an ear perk up in disbelief and arousal. Julian turned his gaze towards Sari, sitting there just as flushed as he had been and began to muster up a sentence once more.

"Make me... ready, Ms. Kurosawa?" He repeated what she had said- posing the question of what she had met as in his curiosity and the feeling of Sari's mother's hand began to make his penis erect within his pants.

Hitomi continued to smile some as her hands continued to move about the guy's body, seeking out spots of tension, working them away. Pressure points were found, and the tension eased out of them with great skill. The womoan's fingers were used to handling plenty of things when it came to sex, yet they seemed to have no trouble handling human flesh either. The MILF stared at the her daughter while she worked, her mind racing. She wanted to see how good her girl was having sex – making sure to bring out that lustful side of Sari.

"Are you scared that my touches will bring him off?" the motherly vixen asked the daughter with a grin on her face. "You been dating him for so long and, yet I will make him cum in seconds." Hitomi continued to use her hands to make the handsome man hard. She could tell that he was very nervous. She always have been good in the bedroom – no man or her late husband can't deny such claim.

"How about I propose a contest as whoever satisfies him the most can keep him as a sex slave. What do you have to lose, Sari?" Hitomi moved over to the guy's ear, whispering lustful sweet nothings while she took a glance at the daughter again.

Julian tried to move, though found that the connection his brain had to his legs were not functioning properly as Sari's mother working on his skin and finally hushed against his ear. Julian had never been so perverse, though at the thought of a contest between the two and being their SEX SLAVE made him shiver, trying to suppress drool from tracing down his mouth as his body became hot and his penis became erect, prodding at the straight jeans he had been wearing.

"S-Sex slave?" Julian panted, trying not to give in, though found himself leaning into Ms. Kurosawa's mouth even more as she stood behind him.

Sari stood dumbfounded at her mothers words. She was a virgin, how was she to know about sex? And making her boyfriend a sex slave... She would never do that. But what her mother said somehow made her angry. She bet she could get Julian off faster than her mother can. "You're wrong! I can pleasure him WAY MORE than YOU ever could!" While saying that, she stood up, poking her mother roughly in the chest.

Julian blushed, never had he heard such a hostile tone with Sari before and neither had SEX been a much talked about issue in their relationship.
The two had been too hesitant to bring such an act up as not only would it test how much they cared for one another, but it would also put pressure on themselves.
The boy placed his hands on Sari's wrists, almost as if to restrain her from doing anything further, "Sari- please, this is ridiculous!" Julian gasped, never thinking the Japanese were this crazed about sex.

Hitomi laughed bountifully after her daughter accepted the challenge in front of her boyfriend. Sari was clearly the inexperienced of the two when it came to such subject – even discussions of sex made that girl feel very awkward. No wonder the boy had not popped that cherry as of yet. Embarrassing the poor kid to show her that she was light years away from pleasing anybody – which might include a shy nerd in school. "How so - by reading from some sex magazine? Or did you get all that information online. I bet you're still fidgety read those dirty words, too.

Feeling her boyfriend's fingers clasp along her wrist, she paled a little, halting in her tracks. What the hell was I about to do? Something stupid, surely... Her mothers question led her to mutter an incoherent answer, "None of your business." For some reason she lost her anger pretty fast. Really, it was hard for Sari to stay angry.

Julian gulped down hard, turning now towards Ms. Kurosawa, still quite aroused by her touch earlier on.
"I-- uhh..." He blushed, "I think I should go now." The boy said, reaching towards the door. The night would only get more unexpected and dangerous to the relationship Julian had with Sari if he stayed any longer, though all he could think about was what the two had said about him being their sex slave.
What was he thinking though? This was his girlfriend and her mother! There was no way Julian could follow through with such an act.

"Where do you think you're going, hmm?" she asked Sari's boyfriend with gentleness in her voice as he was trying to leave the room. "I'm very sure that you want still want to do it with my daughter. It's not like that everybody else will be watching. Unless you want your friends to ask that same question over and over again." The kid knew what she was talking about how guys during free time brag how they banged a girl or two. Young men at his age like to think of that stuff like a conquest and if they didn't bag one, people would think that he's a coward or a softie.

Her eyes were then focused on Sari who calmed down for a mere moment. "You're probably right that this is none of my business. However, your friends might be very curious about the situation – if not more than me. Imagine their surprise if they heard that you did not have sex with him. Girls in school are like sharks: if you don't fuck, then many others will grab at the opportunity. I'm sure you do not want to let that happen. Right, Sari?"

"Wha-?" Sari said, dropping off her sentence, was Her own mother suggesting some little blonde-headed slut at school would steal Julian from her? Would it happen? Sari stood silent, trying to formulate a counter-argument.

((Augh. Short post. >.<))

A large lump slid down Julian's throat. He took his hand off the door and proceeded to stand in the center of the room. Not even his straight fitted jeans could suppress the large and throbbing erection that twitched in his pants. Julian couldn't endure the embarrassment at first, feeling like a toy - a sex slave. And only one of those girls could win. His sweet and adorable girlfriend, or her hot and seductive mother. It would be so hard, but Julian would take it all just to receive what could very well be the most amazing pleasure in his time.

Julian's cock moved by itself, wagging around in his boxers and hurting more and more as it pressed up against his clothing like a restraint. He felt all the blood in his body go to his penis, making him almost limp, though his hard-on bigger than a horses, and strong as a rock.

Hitomi swayed her way towards Sari's boyfriend like a vixen-type predator, looking to plan naughty ideas for the competition. She saw the erection thought his pants – there would be no going back for him. He was going to be a sex slave to her or her daughter. The middle aged woman licked her lips as she touched his body once again.

"So he's got a hard-one. That's good," the vixen said. You want to want to go first or should I. Either way, you will lose, Sari."

Sari made a noise that sounded like a whimper. Why would she want a sex slave?! And why was her mother doing this? These played over and over in her head, like a bad but catchy song. Sari remained silent, a small... feeling in the pit of her stomach she never felt before, a little more than anger, something like... jealousy? Why was she jealous?
Because she brought a turn-on to your boyfriend in minutes compared to what Sari could do in years. This made her angry slightly, but she still stood silent, like a deer before a bright light, not knowing what to do. She hoped she would do something before she would get steamrollered.

((I think we can start moving things along now.))

Julian walked before Sari, drawing her close as he placed his hand around her waist and leaned into her lips, pushing the both of theirs' together gently and moving his hand along the curve of her back to show both of the women how much he loved his girlfriend. Sari had a physical and very intimate realization to this as Julian continued, slowly after breaking the kiss apart and letting a string of saliva fall back against the girl's chin.

He still held his girlfriend close, determined to do whatever it took to show he wanted to go through with this competition, not only to take pride in the fact that he would soon be having sex with Sari as well as her own single, hot mother too, but to express his passion for the one girl he truly loved most and new this was the best chance if ever to have a sexual encounter with her.

Hitomi grinned at the scene in front of her as Sari's boyfriend finally took the initiative in the whole matter. She was very certain that he was going to do it all the way for his girlfriend. The middle-aged woman wanted to taste the boy first, but decided to plan on how to make him manlier in bed while the girl had her fun. The expression of love was in full display in Sari's bedroom. The guy was certainly going to have a time of his life fucking with both women.

"I see he's finally growing some balls," Hitomi said to no one particular.

Julian sighed, although he had been so excited and even had issued such a scene to show off his true affection, the boy hadn't been the least bit experienced in the act and had solemnly saved himself for Sari... until now. The boy was quite flattered as well as embarrassed by Ms. Kurosawa's remark, but felt a hint of truth.
He swallowed down hard the lump that had formed in his throat and looked up at Hitomi with almost pouty, big eyes - like a puppy.

"But I... I don't know how to start... I'm inexperienced..." He said, trying to lure the mother in as well, hoping she'd take the first leading role in what was to be a great performance on all ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom