Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

partner wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

mental_madness

Banned
Banished
Hello,

im looking for a woman to write with via IM or private messages, ideally something long term would be great as it allows the characters to explore their relationships and allow the plots to develop.

im looking to do these pairings:

Harry Potter

Harry x Hermione
Ron x Hermione
Draco X Hermione
Harry X Ginny
Draco X Ginny

Other pairings:

best friends
neighbours
Teacher x student
brother x sister's best freind
girls boyfriend x girl's sister
Super hero x Civilian
Super heroine x civilian
Super hero/heroine x Villain/villainess

The ideas I have so far are:

1. Hermione + ? idea (all characters are 17/18+ for obvious reasons)

- Hermione cheats on an exam and gets caught, she either obeys the teacher or keeps the would-be informant quiet by doing him "favours"

- an OC/canon or lesser known character is struggling with their school work, out of the kindness of her heart, hermione helps them and a relationship develops from there

- Hermione comes of age and her sexual fantasies surface, one lucky guy (or girl) will be chosen to help her explore her sexual fantasies after lights out

- A spell or potion for an extra credit assignment back fires and Hermione starts lactating (breast expansion optional) after getting frustrated from not being able to express manually, she goes in search of some one to breastfeed in secret, Hermiones motherly instincts surface and develop, a very close loving relationship develops from there

- Hermione has a fling with another cannon or oc because Ron just isn't living up to her expectations/isn't satisfying her

2. its a step brotherxstep sister plot but wouldnt be classed as incest because they only met recently (6 months - a year and a half ago)

back story: my characters mother and your characters father married 6-12 months ago but we didnt meet until the wedding, they're aged 18-22ish ages, we were indifferent towards each other but showed mututal respect at the ceremony but there was a little spark.

When we moved into the same house neither of us spoke and kept respectable distance, but one morning when we crossed in the landing outside the bathroom, you dropped a towel, we both bent down to pick it up and our hands touched, there was an awkward momment of apologising and bashful ness,etc from there both characters fancy each other but both are too anxious to say anything, especially whilest the parents are around.

plot idea:

The parents are away for a week on their anniversary and we're both home alone, one of us (doesn't matter which) goes up to the other (both of us racked with nerves/anxiety) and asks if we/they could date, the person asked is speechless and doesnt know what to say, and it goes from there.

i was hoping to do this additional plot:

1. Is curious about what its like to have her tits/nipples sucked

2. Is curious about what its like to breastfeed someone (with/without milk) and goes to the step brother - blackmail/bribery/seduced/plea/beg

3. Shes lactating from either being pregnant/ pregnant but aborted or miscarried / hormone imbalance and she's fully and tries to express manually (by hand) at night but her sobs and odd cries of pain carry through the adjoining wall, my character goes and sees whats wrong and it goes from there

from the resulting breastfeeding, a loving relationship would develop and they've become almost inseperable

The step sister has very sensative breasts and when she breastfeeds/has her breasts sucked (& played with - opt) she gets very turned
on after the inital shock, its a little painful and uncomfortable at first as the step-brother uses the wrong pressuer to squeeze/suck.

However, when the pressure is right,

1. (breastfeeding - slow or relaxed) she relaxes and gets sensually aroused, her motherly strength and instincts surface and she feels more alive then shes ever been, she nurtures her step-brother as if its second nature to her and the emotional bond builds/develops between them - they fall in love

any sex that results from breastfeeding is sensual, loving, and a beautiful experience e.g caressing each others body, kissing,etc

2. (breast play as/for foreplay) she shivers and goosebumps surface across her body, her womanly instincts come to the surface and she becomes an animal, knowing her step-brother is a virgin, she instructs him to what she likes e.g rubbing her pussy, g spot, suck her nipples a certain way,etc as she gets more aroused the inner animal surfaces, when the desire gets too much she takes over and becomes the dominant one

- they can both fight for who goes ontop, e.g rolling over,etc which she'll enjoy and adds to the enjoyment

when she cums from either foreplay-based or breastfeeding-based sex, she cums HARD, she moans loudly, her hips buck, she pants and wheezes and squirts on occasion but when she cums, shes exhausted but loves every minute of it.

female characters template:

age 18-22
height: 5'7-6'1
eye colour: any
hair: shoulder length, straight, blonde (dyed or natural)
bust cup number range: 32-46
bust cub letter range: DD-JJ/K (with or without milk)
build: slim/athletic/average/curvy/voluptuous - ideally i picture her as voluptuous with a rounded but toned/tight belly and toned body arms,etc

3. id like to try some ideas with a xeno (alien), hybred, anthro's or poke girls, ideals welcome...

4. Marvel/DC heroes/villains ideas

- can be a canon or your own creation :)

kinks:
Accelerated pregnancy (seconds,minutes,hours,days,etc)
belly expansion
belly play
Belly worship (pregnancy)
belly bulging (pregnancy)
breast play
breastfeeding (with or without milk)
breast expansion
breast pregnancy (magical/science)
cloth ripping/bursting
clothed sex
Cum load (normal to oceans/virtually endless)
cuddling/snuggling
excessive semen/cum
expansion in risky places
experienced partners
extreme tightness
fingering (giving)
Hand jobs (recieving)
Inexperienced partners
Kissing (most types)
Large breasts
large cocks
macro breasts
macro cocks
magic users (spells, potions,etc)
muscle growth
Oral - recieve
Oral - Giving (will considder)
oviposition
pregnancy (multiple,extreme,macro, inter-inter-uteral,unusual)
Romance
Sex in risky places
tit fucking/breast sex
oviposition
Virginal virginity​

if you have a kink thats not on the list let me know and i'll see if i'll try it

Kinks I WONT do:

Anal
necro
bestiality
scat
watersports
blood - of any kind
death
rape
murder/killing
under-age characters
Age regression​