Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Circle of Vernichtung discussion thread

Sanoci

Bloody Heart Shaped- Box
Colosseum-by-night.jpg

The Creed of the Abyss [ Rules ] :

1. When in this thread respect what I, Sinful Bliss, and Lustfull_Sin have to say. Among all else obey the rules established by the admin and mods of the site.

2. No trolling, spamming, flaming of the sort here. To do this is to mock all aligned, not to mention a good reason to earn a swift kick in the ass.

3. All discussions require to be positive, yet allow constructive criticism.Thus opinions are welcomed.

4. Have fun? xD

Speaking with many individuals, it was agreed based on my mere suggestion that we add more potential to the open roleplaying section. The stereotypical sex is good and all, but to thrive further it needs some blood. Thus this is the thread to have such discussions. Here those linked to the estates can give their input in this very thread. Enjoy!

Notable Organizations Associated with the Circle of Vernichtung :

The Maid Manor

Club Blood Cherish

RE: Circle of Vernichtung discussion thread [ OOC]

It hasn't, most of the judges have been torn away by real life issues and I was only recently, comparatively, made a judge; but I find the task far too boring to actually finish it. Didn't help that I lost my notes.

Nihilistic_Impact said:
It hasn't, most of the judges have been torn away by real life issues and I was only recently, comparatively, made a judge; but I find the task far too boring to actually finish it. Didn't help that I lost my notes.

Another semester in college started for me and likely others, so that likely is connected. Regardless that is a shame, same for the lost notes too.

Lustfull I am all ears for ruling. I have the basic ones thought up, granted I am curious what others have to say as well.

Seems its dying.Guess no one wants to have a battle arena set up..........>.>...<.<......nope..guess not.And I was looking forward to it, still am actually.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Seems its dying.Guess no one wants to have a battle arena set up..........>.>...<.<......nope..guess not.And I was looking forward to it, still am actually.

This is alas only a discussion thread after all. Not to mention people get busy or are simply waiting on the finishing product.

Honestly, you had the most basic ideas already laid out. Don't need to get too detailed orientated.

Start up your thread and see what happens.

Nihilistic_Impact said:
Honestly, you had the most basic ideas already laid out. Don't need to get too detailed orientated.

Start up your thread and see what happens.

This week I have some major homework and a planned D&D session [gasps I am a nerd, sue me bitches]. Afterwards I likely will set it up, after an In Character way to advertise/get the connections in places like maid manor.

Nerds are hot, hahaha...cause i'm a semi-nerd as well....a game geek too, =^-^=.

And if you need anything from me Sanoci, let me know alright, I'll be happy to help.

Emerging from the ashes is a thread long abandoned from first world problems within life. Presuming interest still exist its a project I like to have formed around the first quarter of 2016. A 5 year thread in the making. The question that a few have asked is regarding the power level of sorts, scaling the hierarchy of strength. Coming from a combat heavy community of rp fighting, its a discussion that warrants mention. So the following enlisted is a link to start flaring up interest, thoughts, etc.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SuperWeight

Back
Top Bottom