Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Circle of Vernichtung discussion thread

Sanoci

Bloody Heart Shaped- Box
Colosseum-by-night.jpg

The Creed of the Abyss [ Rules ] :

1. When in this thread respect what I, Sinful Bliss, and Lustfull_Sin have to say. Among all else obey the rules established by the admin and mods of the site.

2. No trolling, spamming, flaming of the sort here. To do this is to mock all aligned, not to mention a good reason to earn a swift kick in the ass.

3. All discussions require to be positive, yet allow constructive criticism.Thus opinions are welcomed.

4. Have fun? xD

Speaking with many individuals, it was agreed based on my mere suggestion that we add more potential to the open roleplaying section. The stereotypical sex is good and all, but to thrive further it needs some blood. Thus this is the thread to have such discussions. Here those linked to the estates can give their input in this very thread. Enjoy!

Notable Organizations Associated with the Circle of Vernichtung :

The Maid Manor

Club Blood Cherish

RE: Circle of Vernichtung discussion thread [ OOC]

SECOND TO POST MWAHAHAHA

Ahem.

Yes.Seeing sex after sex, after sex open threads, can get tire some.Why not...a little fight here and there.Of course one can fuck an opponent to submission in a fight.

I love a good row any day, and when can give and receive a good punch, then such a thread must be made, though if and when this thread is established, all must cooperate and keep watch on those that just don't wish to play fair.

Let it be known that strict, yet fair rules will be integrated to guaranteed that god modding, cheating, and the such will be minor; if not almost impossible if forged right. I figure rules can be decided later, for now it seems just to simply discuss the fun stuff if anything. Business,law and order can be finalized later.

The Thread is to bring a means of entertainment, while also bringing both The Maid Manor and Club Cherish into view.Participants can either battle it out for the Manor or for Club Cherish...or....for themselves if they wish.They can battle it out for Cat Meow or any other thread in a sense.I think it'll be a good idea.Unless...Sanoci...you wish to just leave it for the Manor and the Club.

*jumps up and down excitedly* YAY!

THE LORD OF DARKNESS IS PLEASED.

xD

Heh, fights in the Open rp? That could be entertaining.

This thread has been moved to Other Requests and Coordination since the thread title indicates that this is OOC OR discussion. Please keep idle chit-chat to a minimum. We have this thread in Generals for that. In the future, OOC threads such as this one that's for any group or open RPs should be made in the Other Requests and Coordination section.

Thanks. :)

I did say this had a Greek to Roman influence so it isn't unreasonable to allow other establishments join. More competition after all and better opportunity for possible tournaments. Many factions vying for power and hell it connects all the open roleplays together in a sense.

darkangel: My bad I presume general fit the description, but thanks for moving it none the less.

Impact: I seriously would not be surprised if you wished to partake in this. xD

Regardless leave input and suggestions on exactly what you want. It is helpful and can maximize the experience once made.

Well it'll be good to have establishments throw in some fighters. And thanks darkangel, I wasn't sure either hehe.

It might also be a good way for people to imrpove in writing fight ecenes,as well as build there creativity. Its also a good way to learn some interedting battle techniques and maybe spells.

I've been considering creating my own thread for the Open RP forum, just haven't been sure as to what kind to make.

It would be a violent place though.

Nihilistic_Impact said:
I've been considering creating my own thread for the Open RP forum, just haven't been sure as to what kind to make.

It would be a violent place though.

Considering the nature of this site, it would be rather refreshing to see a violent establishment. If you need suggestions I would gladly assist if all you need is a few concepts.

Lustfull: That indeed it could be bestowed in various ways whether to improve, learn, or simply unleash creativity in a brutal fashion/

This Battle Arena would be down right...bloody...and kinky to say the least.Anyone can come in, though, I'm trying to see how it'll work for who shall fight, unless it'll be just random fights.We don't want one fight going here, then another there.It'll be chaotic and hard to keep track of.

No killing,hahaha making that clear to everyone. Only NPC can be killed...if you want them to die. Any character controled by another cannot be killed unless given permission.

Lustfull_Sin said:
No killing,hahaha making that clear to everyone. Only NPC can be killed...if you want them to die. Any character controled by another cannot be killed unless given permission.

Actually that is one rule I might just abolish. To enter combat you take all the risks and the glory. If we station type of battles, to the death will be one in particular. To agree to these terms will be brutal to the core. Granted Morgrim forte is hand to hand combat, so the effort to kill would be harder compared to using knives.

We shall organize this, even if post limits are permitted to keep things at a good pace. Granted if we have a few key entities to judge, if it seems to drag for too long the battle is finished. If anything there can be the fun of standing for each faction, establishing each organization top fighters. Of course have tournaments to decide the billing of top combatants in the circle of Vernichtung.

Also a requirement is to monitor the open roleplaying profile section. This is to make sure people aligned to this will not suddenly add equipment. If this is before their debut fight maybe, but it'll be determined in due time.

I like the sound of that. I think I'll need to think of a new character, maybe one to serve my Dracula chararcter. :)

Hmmm..maybe people can create characters they will willingly let die.Makes it easier.I know they wouldn't want there favored character strangled to death by a succubus or a misly little human.

We want this thread to be in agreeable to to everyone, where where the mods can say, "WE APPROVE."more or less.

And if killing is to be allowed, we don't someone dying within the third posting.The suspense needs to build and such.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Hmmm..maybe people can create characters they will willingly let die.Makes it easier.I know they wouldn't want there favored character strangled to death by a succubus or a misly little human.

We want this thread to be in agreeable to to everyone, where where the mods can say, "WE APPROVE."more or less.

And if killing is to be allowed, we don't someone dying within the third posting.The suspense needs to build and such.

Like anything else it is simply an option is all. Naturally is no one says anything it'll be assumed to follow the usual with no killing. Plus to have killing occur so often would eliminate the customers and maids.

The risk of death, or at least grievous bodily harm, is one that should be in place.

So with this going on Savoki are we just going to treat Open RP as we did with Mainstream?

-has totally neglected his duties as an HoH judge-

Nihilistic_Impact said:
The risk of death, or at least grievous bodily harm, is one that should be in place.

So with this going on Savoki are we just going to treat Open RP as we did with Mainstream?

-has totally neglected his duties as an HoH judge-

Grievous wounds are always fun, it is almost as satisfying as killing your opponent.

I must say I am guilty with using Mainstream as an influence [somewhat but I blame Spartacus blood and sand series more], but generally those who want in would be aligned to this. So technically Open RP will be treated like Mainstream, or at least the positive parts associated with it.

I heard HOH hasn't even started yet xD

It seems we have a few who are dying to have this RP up now hahaha. We could even have mini tournaments going.Battle of the sexes, female battles, male battles.

Anyone else wants to make suggestions that isn't thread killer Dakol?

I kid, but I am curious on what people want.

Haahaha, play nice.Lets see.We've covered on what this Open Rp will hold and such.Shall we discuss rules and such.Not full extent rules, but just some basic idea so people know what to look out for.

Back
Top Bottom