Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hot for teacher (non-con play)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIx

Meteorite
I've been really itching for a great partner for this roleplay.

It's a group non-con scene about a young teacher Ms. Monaco (ages 28-33) who's known throughout the high school to dress professionally yet provocatively (i.e. dressing in a professional skirt and blouse but the blouse being low cut purposely) to get her students to pay attention and come to class. She is also known as a bit of playful flirt among the male students and uses those abilities to get students to learn, attend class and, on occasion, get what she wants.

Although a flirt, she has never thought anything of her students and does not think of ever crossing the line with any of them. But is always kind with any crush that any school boy harbors toward her.

Being the friendly, helpful teacher she is, she agrees to tutor three of her male students after class at her house. It's a more relaxed setting on a Friday night but she lives alone. However she gets in over her head as the harmless flirting turns into unwanted advances by one of the three rough students. Soon the other guys join in and the group of guys get rough, giving chase to her and eventually over powering her and finally gang raping her, fulfilling all of their fantasies by force on the busty teacher.

You can pick the first name of the character

What I'm looking for:

-A female roleplayer who's able to not only play creatively but also with great detail as well. Someone who can respond in at least a paragraph, not choppy setences.
-I like all the details and descriptions of a roleplay. What the chracter's thinking, feeling, past history, on top of the physical features and feelings.
-I write in great detail most of the time when it's required and ask for the same. I'd like the roleplay to be like writing a book with details.
-I prefer instant message over Yahoo but I will do over mail as well. Please let me know what exactly you'd like and that you're able to respond in some sort of timely manner.
-Someone who can but up quite a fight in the play and not just lay there like a lump.
-There's going to be some abuse from face slapping, hair pulling and such. There will be no snuff or blood in this scene

This is a realistic smut roleplay with story as a background. Below is a pic of the character you'd be playing.

http://stupidcelebrities.net/wp-content/kelly-monaco-bikini-shot.jpg

I'll be playing all three of the guys and they will all have three distinct personalities.

Please PM me if you're interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom