Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yugioh GX~me and Dwarf_vader

Ritoru's nose bled and his member got a little hard in his pants. True it was a little bit of cleavage. But since she had so much of it, it made all the difference. They finally arrived at his dorm room. Even though he still one the bet, he was still a gentlemen, he opened the door to his dorm and let Alexis go first.

He had a pretty clean room, nothing out of the ordinary about it. Save for a little notebook on his desk. And some cards sprawled across the room. “Well before we get started, I'm a little thirst. I need something to drink. Make yourself at home.”

"As you wish." Alexis replied, releasing his hand as she went in, taking a moment to look around. When he left for the drink, she went and sat down on the edge of his bed, leaning back as she looked around at his room and the various things inside.

Ritoru came back with two can's of soda. “Here you go.” He said and then sat down beside Alexis on his bed. He admired her beauty once again, this would be the last time she would have clothes on until the day was done.

But there was one manner of business before they began. “Uhh Alexis...I gotta say...thank you. No one ever wants to duel me usually. Because they think I'm weak. So thank you for not pitying me and accepting my challenge. Another question..what would you have made me do if you won?” He asked as he finished his drink.

"Oh, I don't know...........Probably make you buy me abunch of stuff." Alexis replied, laughing before starting to sip her soda. In all honesty, she didn't know what she would have requested. Her comment was just a joke and not serious.

"Good thing I didn't lose then. I don't have that much money." He laughed a bit, but decided that it was time for the fun to begin.

"Alright, time to get start. I first want you to take of all your clothes, seductively of course...then take off all my clothes...while talking dirty to me."

Alexis was caught off guard by his request, but just laughed lightly.

"Heh, I knew that was coming sooner or later." she said as she set her soda down before stepping away from the bed. Playfully humming a stereotypical stripper beat, she did as he asked, starting first with her shirt as she slowly unbuttoned it, showing more and more cleavage with each moment before grabbing the inside of her shirt and jerking it open, her bra clad breasts bouncing as she did so.

((I gotta run. See ya later.))

His jaw dropped at the sight of Alexis wonderful stripping. His eyes glued to her breasts as the bounced in her bra. Ritoru loved every moment of it, and thanked god for the gift he was about to receive. His favorite part of Alexis was definitely her bust, his member got hard as he watched her. Unable to speak so caught up in lust to do so.

(Damn, alright see ya tomorrow)

Alexis laughed lightly to herself at his reaction. But, she kept on stripping, soon ending up in her bra and panties. He soon got a full view of what he loved so much, as she quite literally jerked her bra off, her extremely large breasts bouncing free. They looked amazing clothed, but now fully bare...........they were magnificent.

Ritoru almost couldn't take it anymore. He wanted her so badly it hurt. When she took of her bra to reveal her wonderfulness to him. He just smiled..it was the best moment of his life. “You're...beautiful.” Was all he could say, as he waited for her to strip that last piece of clothing. And for Alexis to strip him of his.

(So...my uncle just passed away. So my posting well be kinda hectic this week. But I really love this rp, so I'll try to post whenever I can. Sorry for any in-convince.)

Alexis just laughed lightly at his comment before soon sliding off her panties, leaving her completely naked before him. Since she was only half done with his order, she started to seductively walk over to him, making sure he got a perfect view of her nude body.

Ritoru decided that the duel with her, was easily the best duel he ever had. Not just for the duel itself, but..for the prize. His mind raced on what he was going to ask her to do next. His member fully erect in his pants at the sight of her. She might have been a great duelist, but she was an even better seducer.

(Well the worst of it is over now. So I should be able to post regularly again.)

Back
Top Bottom