Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yugioh GX~me and Dwarf_vader

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
"Good game." Young, very skilled duelist Alexis Rhodes said to her opponent as her latest duel came to an end, cheers erupting amongst the crowd of fellow Academy students that were in the stands watching the duel. Her duels were always packed like this. Which wasn't a surprise, considering how popular and beautiful she was. Who wouldn't love a sexy female duelist with massive melons and a great pair of legs ending at an amazing ass? She was liked amongst students and teachers alike........especially the males. She was the object of lust for many a male in the academy. Many had tried to.........get with her, but none ever succeeded. She was more into dueling than dating. Still, it didn't stop the many suitors she had from trying to get into those much desired panties.

"Another day, another duel." she said to herself with a smile, as he headed down the ramp, leading from the arena floor. As usual, most the male student body had their eyes either locked on her ass or her breasts as she left.

Watching a good duel was always fun, expisally to a new student at the Academy. Ritoru just arrived at the duel school just a few weeks ago, and he already loved it more then regular boring school. Ritoru was a bit..different from other people in his class, for he was a dwarf that stood exactly four feet. But that didn't stop him from duelling, which he was pretty good at. He nailed the practical part of his entrance exam, but he got a zero on the written test. Which made him wind up in the red dorms. He didn't mind he was enjoying this school way to much.

Ritoru moved his black hair out of the way, as he watched a duel finish up. Even though he had only attended school for a short period he knew who that girl was. Alexis quite possibly the hottest girl in the world, the dwarf's eyes never leaving her perfect bust. He wanted her to be his, but he knew he would have some competition. The dwarf decided that he might as well talk to her, if he didn't then he'd never get the chance to be with her.

Ritoru rushed over to where Alexis was walking, and stopped beside her. “Hey, good duel there. You really kicked butt.” He didn't know what else to say, talking to hot girls wasn't his strong suit.

"Oh.........thanks." Alexis replied, smiling sweetly over at him as they walked side by side. She didn't mind it. Another reason she was so popular was how despite being an Obelisk Blue, she treated everyone like equals. She really was the total package. Hot, sweet and a good duelist to boot.

"You're new here, I'm guessing. I've not seen you around before." she added, hands held behind her back as she walked, a habit of hers. Due to how many boys asked her out, she was quite familiar with the majority of the male students and school, but had never seen him before, leading to her assumption that he was a new student.

Ritoru's heart skipped a beat, she was so sweet not like the other blues he had encountered. He looked at her body, still admiring her totally beauty wondering what she looked like..out of that uniform.

He snapped back into reality. “Yes, I'm new here just got accepted a couple weeks ago. I did pretty good on my duel exam...but not so much on the written test. Maybe you saw my duel. I use a plant deck.” He tried to think of something cool to say, to maybe win her over.

“So, what is it about dueling that feel so wonderful?” Was the best he could come up with.

"Hmmm........." Alexis replied, thinking for a moment to see if she remembered his duel.

"Oh, now I remember! I sure did see you duel." she happily exclaimed, jumping lightly, causing her large breasts to bounce. She was a bit surprised by his next question, but answered it none the less.

"Hmmm, not sure. There's just so much I like about it, it's hard to pick just one thing, ya know?" she replied, laughing lightly as she looked over at him.

The dwarf's eyes followed Alexis's breasts, his nose bled slightly but he wiped it off before she could notice. He was also rather happy that she had watched his duel, quite excited that she had seen his skill he laughed. “I was pretty good right?”

He thought he had better answer his own question. “I just like duelling, cause well anyone can be good at it. No matter who you are.” It was official though, Ritoru was in love with her.

“So, another crazy question. But you wouldn't happen to be um...seeing anybody would you.” He liked flirting with her. But he also didn't want to piss of any boyfriends she might have had.

"Yea, you were awesome." Alexis replied, laughing lightly again, indeed missing his nose bleed from that wonderful bounce of hers.

"And I couldn't agree with you more about dueling." she added.

"Heh, not a one. I'm single as can be." she continued, smiling at him. She too liked to flirt, but generally, it was just playful for her, as nothing ever really amounted from it as she rarely took guys pick up lines seriously. But, she was getting along surprisingly well with the new kid. He was kind of cute afterall. Kind of like Cyrus, but no as spazzy and clumsy.

He was so happy that she liked his duelling skills. Hell he was happy enough that she admitted he even had skills. He was a little disappointed that she didn't bounce again but he decided to move on.

“How could a girl like you be single?” A truly curious question. She was the greatest girl in the world. How ever could she be single...He thought she might not be into guys, which gave him a nice mental picture of her and dark magician girl.

"I suppose because I tend to have more interest in dueling than dating. Though, my friends Jasmine and Mindy don't like that and constantly try to fix me up." Alexis replied, groaning lightly at the thought. While she didn't bounce, a light breeze did blow through the area, fluttering her skirt up enough to show him a bit of her panties. White lacy silk........quite sexy. Though, she completely failed to notice, which gave him a free peep show.

The dwarf caught full view of her panties, even though he was more of a bust man. The sight was still beautiful as his nose bleed again. Again he quickly rubbed it away hoping she didn't notice.

Although he was a little disappointed at the fact that she'd rather duel then date. That did give him a little idea. “Well, if you aren't to busy right now. How about we duel? I'd love to put myself against you...in a duel I mean.” He chuckled lightly.

"Heh, I'm game." Alexis replied, laughing lightly as well.

"Who knows. Maybe you'll get to put yourself against me.......literally." she added with a playful wink as she sped up to walk ahead of him, playfully teasing. She had to admit, flirting really could be fun.

“Really!? Sweet!” The dwarf was nothing but excited...in more ways then one. He didn't quite know what she meant by that comment. He didn't want to get his hopes up to high...but maybe he could use this duel to his advantage.

“Alright, lets make are way to the duel field...ladies first.” Like the gentlemen he was, Ritoru stepped aside to make sure Alexis was first.

"Just want to stare at my butt, huh?" Alexis asked, laughing lightly as she walked ahead of him.......giving him a sexy hip sway as she did that was damn near hypnotic. While not a common flirter, she damn sure knew how to use what god gave her. Plus, while it was playful, it was also a kind of test. She was doing this to not only flirt, but distract him as well as she wanted to see if he could keep his head in the game.

It was official, Ritoru had to marry this girl. He was defiantly hypnotized by her ass. His eyes following it like a metronome. He almost forgot what he was about to do, hopefully she didn't use that bust of hers to distract him. Or he probably lose the duel before it even began.

He used every bit of his will power to walk beside Alexis, as to not be persuaded by her ass. “I have no idea what you could be talking about.” He said as he laughed, and pulled out his deck of cards to make sure everything was ready.

"Oh yes, I'm sure you don't." Alexis replied, laughing lightly herself before checking her duel disk. Her deck was already in, as she hadn't had time to take out after that last duel.

"Lets just hope you can keep your eyes above my neck when we duel." she added, glancing slyly over at him. She knew her chest was big...........VERY big.

There was one advantage to being only 4ft tall. He had to look up to talk to her, which means he had to look at her chest every time...which he did not mind to do at all. "I'll try, you have a pretty face so that might distract me to." He laughed Alexis really did have everything.

He gave his deck to Alexis, "Proper duel edict you know. Shuffle each others decks." This might be a duel to get with Alexis..but it was still a duel. And it had to be played with honor.

Alexis graciously accepted his deck, shuffling it thoroughly before giving it back, then giving her deck to him.

"Anything special you want if you beat me?" she asked, as she waited for her deck back. She was just curious. It was quite common for students to make bets on duels. No money though, as that wasn't allowed, but most bet stuff like cards and doing homework for a week. Stuff like that.

He shuffled her deck while thinking about Alexis question. What would Ritoru want from Alexis if he won...his mind raced with possibility. Then..he thought of something.

“If I win, I can ask you to do anything for one day. And you must do it with out question.” O the possibilitys were endless with a prize like that.

He handed her deck back to her, “What do you want from me if you win.” Hopefully it wasn't something to bad.

Ritoru walked to the other side of the duel field and placed his deck in his duel disk. “If you're ready. You can have the first move.”

(I am loveing this rp so far.)

"We'll make it a double whammy. If I win, I get the same thing." Alexis replied, taking her deck back and sliding it into place on her disk. She knew full well the sexual implications of the bet, but she was confident and it was all part of the fun.

((As am I. Feel free to skip to him winning, as not only do I not like typing out duels, I don't even remember much of Alexis's deck. I know it focused on gymnasts and primas and what not, but that's about it.))

He couldn't believe it, he was going to win. If this attack worked...then he would win. Alexis had no monsters on the field and so if Ritoru's monster attacked..he would win. “Cactus Fighter, attack Alexis directly.” The large rough looking cactus ran up and punched Alexis in the face. Dropping her life points to Zero.

The dwarf jumped for joy. I can't believe I actually won. He stepped into the middle of the field and stuck out his hand. “Good duel, you were really fun to play with.” He smiled warmly at her, sure he may have one the bet. But he still appreciated a good duel.

Alexis sighed in defeat as her life points dwindled to zero. But, she wasn't mad or anything.

"Yea, easily one of my better duels." she replied, smile returning as she shook his hand.

"Which brings up the question..........what are you gonna ask me to do today?" she added.

"As odd as the bet was, I will honor it." she continued, smiling lightly. She wasn't entirely sure what to expect from him. But, considering how much he obviously liked her body, she had a fairly good idea of the things he may ask her to do. As embarassing as they may be.........she'd do them. she always kept her word.

Ritoru was relieved to believe that she would hold up her end of the bargain. Ritoru continued to hold out his hand to her even after she shook it.

“Well...if you are true to your word, let's hold hands all the way to my dorm room.” It was a cute request, and as much as he wanted her body...even though he really really wanted her body. He had actual feelings for Alexis.

Once she grabbed his hand he would lead her to his dorm, but he had another request in mind already. “While we walk..flirt with me like you do so well.”

Alexis just laughed lightly and shook her head as she took his hand and walked with him.

"Flirt huh? Trying to make a good reputation for yourself huh......big boy." she added in a seductive voice. She really didn't mind. She found the envious stares he was getting to be quite humorous actually.

Truth be told a reputation was the last thing Ritoru was thinking about. He was only thinking about one thing..and that was Alexis. He moved a bit closer to her as they walked, ignoring all the stares and jealous looks he was getting.

“Ya... not all of me is small ya know?” He chuckled a bit more. “Go on, keep going. Before we get to my dorm.”

"Oh? How bout something like this?" Alexis asked, reaching up with her free hand to unbutton the top button of her uniform, showing a bit of cleavage. Even just that little bit was enough to cause the jaws of about every male in the area to hit the ground.

Back
Top Bottom