Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For Smut, Fans, and Beasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there. I'm Angel, and I'm in search for a roleplay. I have a few rules, however, but I promise I'm not too picky. :)

1) You MUST be literate/advanced literate. I will NOT roleplay with someone who cannot use proper grammar or be descriptive. This is a super must. This also means NO one-liners; I'm not asking for four paragraph posts, but enough attention to detail and reaction. For instance, if you can't draw over a paragraph for a reply, that is perfectly fine, so long as it is detailed and fulfilling. ^^

2) My roleplays are usually short term, since they're only based around sex. However, I do have a couple ideas for semi-romance-y roleplays in mind. ^^

And there's for the guidelines. Also I'll let you know that I like to chit chat with my partner once in a while in order to share ideas or just for the hell of it. I don't like talking to brick walls; they're scary and tedious :(

Alrighty. Here are my cravings ^^

-Beasty (usually beast x female human)
For this type I split into a few categories: Fictional (mythical beasts, demons, dragons, etc), Realistic fiction (exotic animals i.e. tigers, etc), and Realistic(ish) (horses, donkeys, dogs).

-Futa (futaxfem only)

-Rivals (one "overpowering" the other)*-see for "semi-romance-y plot below kinks

-And yes, I DO do hetero. ^^

Kinks:
-My male characters (which I can play if one prefers the submissive female)
-A lot of come (a lot :D)
-Rape/forced sex and corruption (at first being raped, then gives into attacker, etc)

I typically have no limits, but here is what I WILL NOT do:
-Extreme domination
-Watersports

And here is the romance-y ish plot for Rivals:

For this plot I'd like to use two assassins or something of the like, or preferable to satisfy a craving I'd like to do this between Gan Ning (pirate cap'n from DW 6 o.o) and a female character of my/your choosing. For the plot, basically the female is finally captured at sea and finds that her rival doesn't want to kill her, but rather has something else in mind. Be it rape or consentual romantic sex, it's your choosing. :D

I definitely accept and urge suggestions! Please, if you have ideas, share. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom