Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aboard the Ember [Shasha wraight, Visibly Invisable, and Sweetling]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetling

Super-Earth
The night was silent, the streets crowded. Many a dark bargins being conducted in shadowed doorways. Not an abnormal scene for the small island of crooks. A flyer ruffled in the wind coming to a stop at a darkened corner. these fliers had been placed around the small island on lamp posts and fences. It held a simple want add like article. Asking for anyone intrested in becoming part of a pirate crew to go to Sam's Tavren at 6 the following evening to have a meet up with Captian McClain, captian of the pirate ship Ember.

Name: Taylor(Tay or Taya) McClain.
Appearance:
beatrice_glamour.jpg

Taylor sat in the pub nursing an ale. She gave a glare at the idiot fool who would NOT STOP staring at her. Giving up, she finally climbed to her feet and stomped over to him, and just knocking him out cold. Spinning on her heel and storming back to her own table. She was tired of waiting damnit!

Shasha rushed into the bar and scanned the crowed for her captain. Shasha then spotted her at a table and she ran over to her nimbly dodging bodies. "Captain McClain! Sorry I'm late, I got caught up." Shasha apologized.

Shasha sat down and ordered a glass of wine then pulled out a large bag and dropped it on the table as well as a rolled up scroll. "As you know I went to see some of my contacts in this port with some of the treasures. What I got for it was 200 gold pieces and this map to what people think is a secret island."

Allin walked into the tavern, late as usual but always with a purpose. Of course, as soon as she walked in every eye in the tavern turned to stare at her. It was normal to her by now to get the eye of every man (and woman in a lot of cases) upon her. She, however, only ever socialized with the crew. She went over to the captain and sat down, ordering a strong triple shot of Vodka.

"Evening," she said to the captain. Currently she didn't know her, as she had yet to join the crew. However, Allin had been looking for a way to get off of this hellish rock forever now.

Taylor looked voer at the other girl.
"it is indeed." She pointed out as she glanced out at the darkened sky. Another wicked grin lit her lips. She was sitting at a good table tonight it appeared. Shasha was just cute and this new girl didnt look bad at all. "What brings you to this particular table?" She asked the other girl.

Allin looked over at Taylor, her brilliant blue eyes seeming to look right through her. She looked down at her drink and downed it quickly. "I'm just here," Allin replied to the girl, "I was hoping to find a way off of this Hellish rock, though."

"Plenty," Allin replied to her dryly, looking over at her. She examined her closely, and enjoyed what she saw. "I'm also a skilled swordswoman, and know how to kill a person with my bare hands."

"Allin Kontrova," she replied to the captain, shaking her hand gently. "Piracy would indeed interest me, Captain McClain, as it means I can do whatever the hell I want."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom