Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Switch looking for a bit of a BDSM kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lampdrops

Dust
Hey, all. Call me Lamp.

The topic pretty much states what I want. I've been in a major bondage mood as of late. I'm mostly into the heavy side of things, so if whips, leather, ballgags and the like turn you off you should probably jump ship now, hahaha. I'm also pretty much only desiring M x F and F x F.

I'm pretty equally desiring dom and sub (though I'd imagine it'd be way harder to find someone who enjoys domination), and usually I actually like to practice a bit of both in my rps; not really with one character but with settings that allow the control of a multitude of potential characters. Ideally I'd like to both dominate you -and- be dominated in kind. It really allows one to get immersed in the setting and playing both roles offers its' unique blend of fun.

I'm not really looking for a brilliant work of prose nor am I looking for -pure- smut though I am definitely to a pretty large extent looking for smut. However tbth I feel like there needs to be an existing plot or it just dies after a few posts.

Pretty much everything that falls within heavy bondage, humiliation, forced intercourse, and the like is a turn on. My limits are bodily fluids and substances, and that's pretty much it.

As for plots, I like to custom tailor my plots to a person. I'm pretty quick to brainstorm and come up with some fun ideas. Common themes usually include abduction, torture (both physical and mental), themes often tying in with humiliation and control, bizarre creepy mindfuckery, and personality alteration and sometimes, depending on the plot, even physical alteration. I'm a huge fan of fantasy and sci fi settings, though I dig modern settings in many contexts.

In short, if I've piqued your interest shoot me a message! It'll be fun, creative, and very interesting; I can guarantee that, hahaha.

If you've got any questions, feel free to post them in here or PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom