Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Apocalyptic m/m plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoryN

Star
Had a specific plotline in mind that I'd like to do with someone. I tend to write a lot but I'm not picky about partners(just give me enough to work with and we're good). The below may seem odd at first, but bear with me and read through and we just might have a match.

The plot I want to do involves a race of demonic men who launch an overthrow on a modern United States. They're called Gamatoms and they are more powerful than regular men, faster, with heightened senses, and are generally attractive in appearance. They are all male and have insatiable sexual appetites and a lust for human men. They can pass on their "disease" like an STD to turn other men into Gamatoms like themselves. Think of this as being a bit like a zombie apocalypse plotline where the zombies have just started to show up and things are slowly spiraling out of control, but instead of biting and eating and killing everybody, the Gamatoms are going around raping all of the men.

Another thing that I should mention, Gamatoms have a rabid, cultural hatred of women to the point where they cannibalize them. Women in this culture are seen as even lower than human men and are often victimized ruthlessly.

I'm looking for someone to play a human man who is trying to survive in the growing climate of tension as the government attempts and progressively fails to contain the epidemic. Roving bands of these men use America as their playground to fill every sexual desire, their numbers multiplying as they hunt in the cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom