Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gamergirl's Request thread. [REMADE]

Do you enjoy roleplaying with me?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamergirl4ever

Planetoid
Hey. I am not exactly new here, but there are people here longer than I have been.

Anyway, what is said above is not the point of this thread.

First of all, I am Gamergirl4ever, and by my name suggests, I am a girl gamer. It does not mean that I will always be clamoring for Assassin's creed or Mass Effect roleplays, pretty close to the opposite. Usually when I do a roleplay for a game, they end up in smoke. As much as I love my games, I love a good, fun, original roleplay.

Now, when I say what I say above, I mean CANON characters following the original storyline. I still find roleplays with original characters, and an original storyline incredibly fun to play in those settings.
BEFORE I MOVE ON, I MUST STRESS THAT YOU READ MY RABBITHOLE! My kinks might of have changed from when I made it a couple months ago, but the BIG NO's ON THERE, are generally unchanged. Please take account of that.

My ideal roleplay partner, someone who can properly execute GRAMMAR, I hope not to offend, but my BIGGEST PEEVE EVER, is not being able to read what the other person is saying. It ruins the roleplay a bit for me.

I know that I am not EXACTLY spot on with spelling and grammar myself, but I must PLEASE beg that while I do my best to make a coherent sentence, my partner must try too.

Posting length, I would usually prefer 1-2 paragraphs a post. When it gets steamy or our characters engage in a conversation, It can simmer down to a couple sentences if it needs be.

Alright, another thing. I really REALLY prefer PMs, then threads, then IM. With an instant messager I feel that the roleplay never gets as in-depth as I really want it. And in threads I get this REALLY weird feeling that I need to post better in order to appease whoever is reading it. Or something along that line.

I enjoy sex/smut in the roleplay. Why would I be here for otherwise? But I ask that we put a good plot into it as well, as I am still looking for a casual role play site, and I am starving for a good long term roleplay.

Also, last thing. If you feel the roleplay cannot go on, or such, PLEASE, PLEASE! tell me, I would rather like to know than just sit there for hours waiting for that little notification to pop up. "You have a new message! NOT."

I like roleplays usually set place in modern or renaissance times. But I also like to keep a heavy amount of fantasy, like modern day wizards. Stuff like that is my thing.

Also, I have developed a good taste for action-y long term roleplays that are INTERESTING. I will do short-term occasionally, but I don't feel for that anymore.
Pairing Ideas:

Boyfriend/Girlfriend, - This has kind of lost taste over the many times I have done it.. But pretty generic.
Summoner/Demon -
A summoner summons a demon intentionally, or by mistake. I have tons of ideas for this, and I am heavily craving this right now. So please hit me up a pm.

Spy/Spy-
Two spies, one rookie, one experienced, are sent out overseas to carry out an assassination or sabotage mission. Stuff can go wrong, leaving them in a stirred up hornets nest, with no way out. Or it can go smoothly, but that would
lead for a boring short-term roleplay, wouldn't it?
Cheerleader/Football player. - I am not feeling this one anymore..

Thief/Thief - Modern, medieval, space pirates, the same idea is in all of those.

Assassin/Assassin. Two assassins are sent out for an assassination. (Duh.) But things go from bad, when one is captured, the target escapes, etc, to worse, when something unthinkable happens. They return with not only bad news, but to find they
have no home, as the assassin's clan was completely and utterly destroyed.

More are yet to come.
Also, suggestions of yours are welcomed, cherished, and worshiped in it's own separate temple. :p
So , please send my way, a PM. :)

RE: Venture into my Lair! :p

Hello there. I'm relatively new myself and am looking to make some fun partners, and you seem rather interesting...so if you would like, I would love to work something out with either a futuristic setting or something in a fanfiction area. Youngish characters work fine for me. I also play switch so I can be a dom or a sub depending on your mood at the time. ^_^ Hope to hear from you.

*Gets out a Medigun and begins building Ubercharge by healing this thread* BUMP!

Hmmm... would you be interested in trying an Assasin x Assasin in a Mass Effect universe? :3
Sent pm~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom