Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for one good RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoebus

Super-Earth
Currently, I'm looking to fill in a little free time I have with a good RP. I prefer to keep my RP load light. It lets me stay in character a bit more, and develop said characters. I tend to prefer romantic style rp's over PM, though will do a threaded rp, with a bit of communication on an im. I won't say no to a good "One-shot" short term rp over an instant messenger, of course.

Current Cravings
At this time, I don't have a a plot that I'd like to do immediately. That said, I tend to prefer low fantasy universes. I would love to see something more contemporary take hold, involving the scummier side of society. Dank clubs, cheap thrills, and the like.

For short term role plays, I've always taken on the "try it once" idea. If you approach me with something a bit off the wall, I may be tempted to try it. Couldn't hurt to ask. I ask that you keep my F-list in mind, though, located in my sig.

I'll be updating this as ideas come to me. Let me know if you're interested!

I am also looking for something long-term :)

I have a few female characters that I role play with. Only one of them is really romantically oriented- she's the innocent princess type who runs away because her father doesn't think she is capable of anything (a little generic but she's nice) and the other two are mercenary-like bitches with guns, bigs swords and fists that can break through cement without a problem. Stuff like that :) I usually use all of them (two of them are a packaged deal) because they are like yin and yang. I like to keep things on a level field, some variety if you will.

I don't have any ideas for a plot, but I am completely open to collaborating.

**Actually, it's less swords and more tits XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom