Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dorky Girls and Cuddly RP! [M LF F][IM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lljk

Star
Hello again Bluemoon. Changing interests and cravings had lead to me to revamp my add a bit, shortening and neatening up the original post a bit to make it easier on the eyes. All my previous ideas and plots can be found in the second post of this thread. Just to get things started, I exclusively play male characters no older than their mid 20s and I go by EST. I am seeking roleplay solely through IM, so please send me a PM if you wish to get in touch. Also, I absolutely do not play any sort of non-consensual roles, whether it be rape, blackmail, extortion or coercion. I will, however, let you know what I -am- into, and let me just say as per more current cravings, any RP MUST contain at least two of the following:

Cuddling, Fondling, and Foreplay

I like very physical interactions between characters, before and after the actual sex takes place. Everything from teasing touches and caresses, lovers snuggling up on the couch or before the fireplace, shameless groping and exploration, to mutual masturbation. Extended foreplay and fooling around is a love of mine, as are simple signs of affection as innocent as fingers interlocking.

Dorky, Geeky, Nerdy Girls - Oh, and Glasses

Another love of mine, I just find girls of this nature to be utterly irresistible. Now, I consider the category to cover quite a broad range of personalities, including the stereotypical shy and mousy bookworm, to the overly confident and mouthy know-it-all, the witty, sarcastic and intelligent, the socially awkward and even the ones with stalker tendencies are all ways to quickly catch my attention. And glasses are just plain hot, 'nuff said.

Domination and Submission Play

I am a quite a fan of D/S play, and as a switch I happily play either role. Though I don't get to sub very often, so you'll get brownie points for wanting to take on the dominant role. As with my previous mention of being all cuddly, for D/S play I'm all about affection and softer domming, whether I'm in control or in the subservient role. I much prefer including "pets" for Master/Slave play as the word implies someone you dote upon adoring, and repays your affection in kind. That doesn't mean there can't be some form of control, a little strictness or the like, but that's basically what I'm looking for in this sort of RP.

Transformations

And the last major section - transformations. Anything that alters body, and sometimes mind, is a real big kink of mine. This covers quite a large spectrum, and I've been known to do very few or nearly all depending on my partner's preference, so don't be shy about picking and choosing what you like. As far as transformations, I am into:

-Age Regression and Progression
-Animal Features (Ears, Tails, Scales and Fur)
-Ass Expansion
-Bimbofication
-Breast Expansion
-Demonic Features
-Detachable Limbs/Head
-Goo Girls
-Growth and shrinking (height)
-Macro Breasts
-Orgasm Control (Denying and Commanding)
-Sensitivity

If there is something not on my list you'd like to experiment with, then please mention it. No harm in at least presenting a new idea. Both science/technology and magic are quite suitable means for the transformations, and as far as partners go humans, genies, succubi, nymphs, fairies, cyborgs and even fully fledged customizable robots and androids are all perfect candidates for the changes to occur.

My Kinks

Sub/Dom, Ageplay, Incest, Transformations, Oral, Anal, Spanking, Masturbation, Cuddling, Teasing, Foreplay, Fondling, Light Bondage and Discipline, Magic.

My No's

Rape and Non-con, Humiliation and Degradation, Furry (muzzles and snouts), Scat, Watersports, Vore, Gore, Blood, and Snuff.

RE: Dorky Girls and Transformation RP [M LF F/Futa][IM]

Bump before stepping out for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom