Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dorky Girls and Cuddly RP! [M LF F][IM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lljk

Star
Hello again Bluemoon. Changing interests and cravings had lead to me to revamp my add a bit, shortening and neatening up the original post a bit to make it easier on the eyes. All my previous ideas and plots can be found in the second post of this thread. Just to get things started, I exclusively play male characters no older than their mid 20s and I go by EST. I am seeking roleplay solely through IM, so please send me a PM if you wish to get in touch. Also, I absolutely do not play any sort of non-consensual roles, whether it be rape, blackmail, extortion or coercion. I will, however, let you know what I -am- into, and let me just say as per more current cravings, any RP MUST contain at least two of the following:

Cuddling, Fondling, and Foreplay

I like very physical interactions between characters, before and after the actual sex takes place. Everything from teasing touches and caresses, lovers snuggling up on the couch or before the fireplace, shameless groping and exploration, to mutual masturbation. Extended foreplay and fooling around is a love of mine, as are simple signs of affection as innocent as fingers interlocking.

Dorky, Geeky, Nerdy Girls - Oh, and Glasses

Another love of mine, I just find girls of this nature to be utterly irresistible. Now, I consider the category to cover quite a broad range of personalities, including the stereotypical shy and mousy bookworm, to the overly confident and mouthy know-it-all, the witty, sarcastic and intelligent, the socially awkward and even the ones with stalker tendencies are all ways to quickly catch my attention. And glasses are just plain hot, 'nuff said.

Domination and Submission Play

I am a quite a fan of D/S play, and as a switch I happily play either role. Though I don't get to sub very often, so you'll get brownie points for wanting to take on the dominant role. As with my previous mention of being all cuddly, for D/S play I'm all about affection and softer domming, whether I'm in control or in the subservient role. I much prefer including "pets" for Master/Slave play as the word implies someone you dote upon adoring, and repays your affection in kind. That doesn't mean there can't be some form of control, a little strictness or the like, but that's basically what I'm looking for in this sort of RP.

Transformations

And the last major section - transformations. Anything that alters body, and sometimes mind, is a real big kink of mine. This covers quite a large spectrum, and I've been known to do very few or nearly all depending on my partner's preference, so don't be shy about picking and choosing what you like. As far as transformations, I am into:

-Age Regression and Progression
-Animal Features (Ears, Tails, Scales and Fur)
-Ass Expansion
-Bimbofication
-Breast Expansion
-Demonic Features
-Detachable Limbs/Head
-Goo Girls
-Growth and shrinking (height)
-Macro Breasts
-Orgasm Control (Denying and Commanding)
-Sensitivity

If there is something not on my list you'd like to experiment with, then please mention it. No harm in at least presenting a new idea. Both science/technology and magic are quite suitable means for the transformations, and as far as partners go humans, genies, succubi, nymphs, fairies, cyborgs and even fully fledged customizable robots and androids are all perfect candidates for the changes to occur.

My Kinks

Sub/Dom, Ageplay, Incest, Transformations, Oral, Anal, Spanking, Masturbation, Cuddling, Teasing, Foreplay, Fondling, Light Bondage and Discipline, Magic.

My No's

Rape and Non-con, Humiliation and Degradation, Furry (muzzles and snouts), Scat, Watersports, Vore, Gore, Blood, and Snuff.

RE: For the Snuggly and Affectionate [M LF F/Futa][IM]

The Foreign Exchange Student

A faint smile sat across his lips as the young man watched that angelic visage stride across the study hall. Tall and slender, with casual wear reminiscent of a school girl's uniform with her long sleeves and ankle length skirt, her auburn hair kept in a simple ponytail and chestnut eyes framed by wide-lenses. Perhaps she wasn't everyone's picture of heaven, but he simply couldn't get his mind off her. It would seem the attraction was mutual, as the British girl struggled with her mousy demeanor, biting her lip as she mustered all the bravery she could find to approach the boy. "H-hello." She said simply, a tinge of crimson across her cheeks. It seemed the courage she found had only been enough to fuel her greeting, for the next words were stammered, rather than spoken. "W-would you mind if...if I..I joined you? T-to s-study I mean...perhaps?" Eyes focused firmly on her shoes, her gaze nervously wandered upwards, the color on her cheeks quickly flashing a deep blush as she noticed her was smiling.

The Gooey Girlfriend

The young man was strewn lazily upon the living room sofa of his apartment, flipping through the channels with mild disinterest. Behind him, an amorphous blue slime crawled upon the carpet, rising as it neared and taking the form of a woman. Blue arms wrapped loosely around the man's neck as affectionate kisses were dribbled upon his cheek. She momentarily took upon that shapeless form again, flowing around her lover and reshaping her perfect hourglass figure upon his lap. Her full lips smiling, her skin took upon a rich bronze hue, a stark contrast to her golden hair. For the moment, she was indistinguishable from any normal woman. She cuddled with her love for a moment before smirking slyly, as if realizing she had just forgotten something. "Ah, I'm not exactly dressed now, am I?" She winked, a shimmer of azure covering her chest and hips as a pair of form-fitting bike shorts and a matching tank top solidified upon her body. "There!" She said, hopping to her feet and taking the man by his arm, dragging him to his feet. "Now I distinctly remember a promise to take me to that new Italian restaurant that just opened this week..."

The Enchanted Glade

While on a seemingly ordinary hiking trip, a young man strays off the beaten path to a far less traversed route. The further he travels, the stranger he feels, the air around him humming with a vibrant energy he never experienced before: the touch of a living, magical meadow. Out of the corner of his eye, he spots the glistening of colorful, sparkling wings, struggling in place. Approaching, he sees what he assumes to be a beautiful butterfly caught in a spider's web. As he frees the the little captive, he is amazed to find it is no insect, but a fairy! Buzzing around him in appreciation, she swears a life-debt to the young man, whom is utterly perplexed at the situation. Rather than accept her generosity, he feels back from whence he came, managing to find his way back to the realm of the mundane, failing to notice the little fairy sneaking into her rescuer's backpack. Arriving home, he passes it all off as a day dream, or a trick of the light. Of course he begins to believe differently when the fairy flutters before him again, materializing into a full grown woman...

The Magic Lamp

Just rub the magic lamp and all your dreams will come true, or so the story goes. Though the being contained within is not what the fairy tales would lead you to believe. You get not three wishes, but as many as your mind can imagine...as long as it's a comely harem girl that your heart desires. For a genie is not the omnipotent creator of kingdoms, but a far humbler being, something much more akin to a playful nymph or one of nature's seductive spirits: a succubus without the infernal origin. Bound to an object which within they can create a plush paradise with every comfort imaginable, they are content to serve a master as long as that voracious sexual appetite of theirs remains sated. Their powers extended to completely altering themselves depending on their master's tastes or their current moods, and minor cosmetic changes to the world around them. Don't expect to find your closet full of unimaginable riches, but your fridge might suddenly be stocked with exotic foods much more pleasing to the capricious genie's pallet...

His Favorite Little Pet

Despite her impressive wardrobe, the bright-eyed girl wore nothing but a collar and a smile as she sat upon the Master's bed, her bed, engrossed in a novel. Though on the cusp of womanhood, the girl had barely a curve to her lithe form. Slender and tall, messy brown cascades to just barely shoulder length with a smattering of freckles across her pale cheeks. Wide-rimmed glasses framed her curious chestnut eyes, and thin lips curled into a smile as she the pages' tale filled her with delight. As she sat upwards, the tuft of brown, only slightly frizzier than the hair much further north, became plainly visible as her legs spread while resting against a fluffy pillow. The human pet's appearance may have been plain by some standards, but by magic or nigh incomprehensible science, it need not always remain so. Her Master had imbued the little slave with a special gift, making her body malleable a canvas for the pair to project their lusts and desires. Any breast size, any skin tone, and any form of creature of fantasy was easily within her power, yet she would never stray far from this, her natural state, for it is the simple beauty that her Master fell in love with in the first place.

Kittens of a Different Sort

Her ears flickered as the sound of a lock being undone drifted towards her sensitive ears. Energetically, she scurried towards the front door, prepared to pounce upon her master. This was no ordinary household pet, but rather a splice of human and panther DNA. Fine black fur covered every inch of her body, including the very human face adorned with long, raven locks. The faint outline of a toned midsection was visible upon her lithe form, her bust a firm C cup with dark nipples poking out from her dark, soft coat. Her companion, on the other hand, responded to the master's arrival in a much lazier manner. Orange fur and red hair adorned the form of the sleeping girl upon the couch, her loud yawning sounding quite like a mewl as she stretched and slipped from the sofa, walking upon all fours for a moment before rising to her feet. With her body on display, it was very apparent that this feline was no jungle predator, but a house cat, and a tabby at that. Unlike her nimble and spry companion, the tabby carried a much fuller figure, her thighs, breasts, and ass jiggling with each step as she approached the master, anxious to be showered with his adoration.

Leash Me, Love Me

An ad in the paper, searching for a new roommate. Quite an innocent thing, is it not? What harm could possibly come from it? Half a week later and with a knock on his door came the youth's first response, and what did he find on his doorstep? A striking gothic beauty clad in a too-tight corset and a mini-skirt so short you'd think the garment would need to be reclassified. Her tiny, petite frame was hugged so sensually by her clothing that she seemed to exude sexuality without the need of pronounced curves or large breasts. Yet oddly enough it wasn't her garments that drew the lad's attention, but the collar around her neck, and the leash in her mouth. She spoke not a word, but simply handed him a familiar newspaper clipping. It was his ad...but edited with whiteout and seductive red calligraphy. The simple classified for a roommate, preferably a fellow student at his university, was altered into something far more...alluring. "Wanted: Pet!" It now read. "Searching for a sensual and obedient little whore to unquestioningly satisfy my every desire, and serve as beautiful arm candy around campus and wherever else I choose to take her. Love and affection are a must. Rent and utilities will be split evenly and are due at the 3rd of each month." Paper clipped to the note was a check with the amount of the first three month's rent written upon it. With a grin, the girl sauntered past the befuddled youth, already making herself at home.

Sensual Shapeshifter

Nestled against against the trunk of a tree that so graciously offered its shade as a refuge from the summer heat sat a most curious young woman, scribbling in a notebook. Was she keeping her most treasured thoughts in a journal? Composing poetry? Or merely sketching people as they passed by? There was always something strange about her. That indescribable feeling in the back of your mind that all was not as it seemed and something was just...off. A thin, lanky body did nothing for her awkward stride, the young woman generally appearing out of place wherever she went. Vibrant orange curls fell upon her freckled face, with bright emeralds peering from behind rectangular glasses that constantly scanned her surroundings as if she found herself in a never ending search for something, or perhaps someone. Her appearance was most definitely striking, yet despite her pretty face she never garnered more than a few passing glances, the lack of pronounced curves upon her form and sometimes awkward appearance staving off the interest of most men.

Though each dismissive glance was greeted with a wry smile. If only they knew her secret! For this was no ordinary girl...but a shape-shifter. She could take upon nearly form, and alter herself in both the most minute and radically different fashions. Even hybrids of woman and beast, and a body made entirely of goo were within her power. But these delights and wonders remained reserved for a very special lad, one that could appreciate the beauty of her natural form and the mind tucked away behind those shimmering eyes. Just then, as she peered from her notebook, the girl's heart skipped a beat. It was him. The boy who always turned his head to give her curious eyes a warm smile, and today was no different. Perhaps it was time to have a little chat...

A Slaveboy of Your Very Own

Is this section such a surprise, considering my love of slaves, pets, and the like? Oh I would absolutely adore serving your every need, placating every whim, and tickling any fancy. Imagine a world where slavery is not only perfectly legal, but also morally accepted and encouraged. A student would not only be taking a seat at her desk, but also upon her toy and lover's lap. Pull me off to some dark corner and seductively whisper me your needs, or simply command me to satisfy you on the spot, without a thought or care for decency. I'd be absolutely thrilled to obey. Or perhaps my mistress is of a far geekier disposition, unable to find someone who understands hers, or simply someone who suits her needs. I'd love to be that customized delivery tailored to perfection that makes her squeal.

Sharing Is Caring...

The college freshman was absolutely perfect. He was smart, cute, in great physical shape, just a bit shy and oh so naive. It took no great show of effort for the girl to charm and seduce him, and molding him into her obedient sextoy was a simple matter. He'd do exactly as she asked without the slightest hesitation; he was truly the ideal pet. But such a treasure isn't meant to be locked away for only her personal use, but rather given out to the world! She had so many friends who weren't as blessed with a loyal boyslut of a pet like she, and he was the perfect means to remedy those lonely night's of theirs. Whats more, he made great leverage with the female professors when it came to bumping up her grades, and he made a wonderful addition to all those meetings at her all-girl extracurricular activity clubs and student association meetings. Whether she watched, participated, video taped for her enjoyment or blackmail, or remained absent from the event, she always enjoyed whoring out her beloved pet to any that could use his company.

Won't You Be My (Infernal) Valentine?

Ah, the succubus. A creature of lust and seduction. Sexual desire personified, and the agent of all your wet dreams. Some are bound to a mortal, serving out a contract while retaining easy access to a human, in this case their master, to enjoy themselves thoroughly. On the other hand, some remain free, keeping an ever watchful eye for whatever man or woman would give her a temporary thrill, casually going from partner to partner while keeping their magical nature a secret. After all, in this modern age of science and technology, some things are better left to the unknown, lest mankind find some way to exploit them as the fear of the supernatural continues to fade. But this story is of one particular succubus who has chosen to align herself with an average mortal, one who has caught her eye and won over her heart without so much as even knowing of her existence. Determined to make him hers in one way or another, she looks at herself in the mirror of a tidy women's restroom. With the door locked and an "out of order" sign driving away intruders, she has all the time in the world to perfect her appearance, for that of red skinned, spaded tailed temptress just won't do until she has him in her clutches. She takes on the form of a college-aged blond, admiring her curves in the mirror, before shifting into a mousy bookworm, feigning a look of shyness at her reflection. She changes again, this time into a sophisticated businesswoman, as she contemplates what she'll do with the apple of her eye. Perhaps she'll be his slave, or maybe make him her pet. Then again she could always try out one of those human relationships they all seem to be so fond of. She continues to cycle through possible forms as she prepares herself to seduce the oblivious young man.

Incubus Scenarios

There was always this otherworldly charm to him, the glint in his eye that didn't seem quite natural, and the chills down your spine that contradicted the burning flush of your cheeks. There was always something strange about him you just couldn't put your finger on, but every furtive glance and bat of your lashes felt justly deserved. It would come as a surprise that he'd taken very few partners over the years, but even more astonishing would be the tale of his unusual parentage. The product of mortal and infernal coupling, this mixed pedigree left him in quite the predicament. Any woman that he would bed found herself quickly changing into something nether-worldly with prolonged exposure. Sure, the revved up libido and lost inhibitions seem like a good deal at first...but then she starts floating around the bedroom on black, leathery wings. And while he may only be a half-Incubus and identify far more with his mortal lineage, the corruption runs deep, and the risk of making a full succubus out of his lover is all too real, and the change doesn't guarantee a submissive toy by any means...

Ah, mortals, so capricious, fleeting not only in their temperaments but tastes and desires as well. The modern age of the bar side hookup and one-night stand was a veritable playground for the Incubus, rarely finding any need to hunt when prey came so willingly to him! Loosened morals and cast off superstitions among the populace made it almost to easy for him, leaving the charming demon complacent as he melded in with society. Still, practitioners of the dark arts existed alongside the unaware, occasionally preparing rituals to lure out his kind. An irresistible beacon, if you will, that any self-respecting Incubus just couldn't ignore! Such magics were practiced when seeking the aid of usually benign demon, whether in preparation of a more potent ritual, to sign a contract for his services, or perhaps just for an evening's worth of entertainment. Yet sometimes the unwary find that their company is sought for a...longer-term partnership, becoming captured and bound as familiars, pets, slaves and toys.

Succubus Scenarios
For the following scenes, consider royalty, nobility, and wealthy families interchangeable.

The marriage was arranged a few months earlier as a show of friendship between the two old money families, at least that's what the bride's parents led everyone to believe. In truth, it was purely out of convenience on their part, hiding away the one shameful secret that could sully their family name: their daughter was a succubus. Or half succubus, at least, but she carried enough of the infernal features that would make anyone suspicious of her having any human ancestry at all! Of course the groom didn't learn that his blushing bride was a permanent shade of infernal red until the moment he strode up to the altar. And when you're dealing with old money, marriages are contracts, and family secrets are like company trademarks. The bride's family safely hides away their dirtiest secret, while the groom is left to wonder just what he's gotten himself into.

She was a brat, no denying it. Spoiled rotten to the very core, pampered by her parents since the day she was born into a life of luxury. Whatever she wanted, it was handed to her on a silver platter. And it was all due to her seclusion, living apart from the rest of the family in an isolated mansion, with doting, but infrequent, visits from her parents. Such is the curse of being a succubus daughter to a human couple! The news of an infernal affair would drive the media into a frenzy, so her socialite parents had no choice but to raise the girl in secrecy, trying their hardest to buy their daughter's happiness. Luckily for them, it worked for the most part. Though now an adult, the arcane counter-measures used to curb her lustful nature began to wane, and precautions such as an all female staff at her disposal began to frustrate and drive their daughter insane. Ever the pragmatic couple, an arrangement was made to both satisfy her needs while preserving their image. The son of another well respected family was offered as a pet to their daughter as a gesture of friendship, giving their daughter a new toy, while improving their standing...and maintaining their secret.

RE: Cuddly, Lovey-Dovey, and Deliciously Dorky. [M LF F][IM] (Updated 2/25)

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom